Chapter 2

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              It had been a month since Jessica and Krystal lost their father. Krystal had cried for at least a week. She never left her father’s room in the house during the one week. Until she realized she had to face reality and get back to her school and friends. Krystal sighed as she was leaning against the counter sipping her tea. She had to meet up with her friend Sulli and get notes for what she missed out on. Krystal put the cup in the sink and left her home walking slowly to the park.

                Krystal had her earphones in her ear listening to music ignoring everyone around her. She stopped at the intersection light waiting for it to be ok to walk across the street. Krystal took out her phone and looked through her photos and found one with her and father on her birthday. Krystal stared at the photo and a tear escaped the corner of her eye. The light had turned green to walk. Krystal had walked across the street until she wasn’t looking where she was going and she bumped into someone.

                “Leeteuk Oppa.” Said Krystal pulling out one for her earphones from her ear.

                “Waah Krystal, I was just thinking about you and Jessica.” He said with a smile on his face.

                “Oh? What is it?” she asked.

                “Aah, I have been meaning to see your sister to see how she is but it looks like she won’t take my calls.” He said with a worried look forming on his face. “I went to her workshop and they say hasn’t been there since your father passed on but they say she shows up at a certain time that no one knows.”

              ‘Well that’s weird of Jessica.’ Thought Krystal. She nodded her head. “I have been trying to call her too but nothing.”

                “Aah, I see.” Leeteuk’s facial expression changed to a bright smiling face and patted Krystal’s head. “I have to go now. I’m meeting HeeChul and Sungmin.”

                Krystal nodded her head and walked away from Leeteuk. Krystal couldn’t help but to think of how her sister was doing. She wanted to call her but if she didn’t answer Leeteuk’s calls what would make her answer her own sisters? Krystal sighed as she reached the park and sat on a bench taking out her notes waiting for Sulli to show up.  It had been about an hour for Sulli to arrive but never did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter