Chapter 12

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

           In the dressing room Krystal was getting her makeup done. YoonA had left her alone while the stylist was doing her own magic with Krystal. Krystal would fiddle with her fingers and just feel anxious. She hadn’t heard from Se Hun and she was starting to wonder if he just ditched her. But she knew he wouldn’t do that. Krystal would close her eyes to keep her relax.

            There was this loud noise and Krystal tried looking but the stylist would get after her. Krystal stopped moving and just stayed put. Krystal was then told to go put on four different outfits to wear. Krystal nodded her head and went into the dressing room. Krystal was looking for her phone when she realized she left it on the counter where she was getting her makeup done. Krystal sighed and wore the clothes.

            Krystal then heard laughter. But not any kind of laughter, it sounded as if Se Hun was around but when she wanted to check she was dragged to a small stage to where she can pose. The photographer looked at her and smiled. “Wow! You and your sister are really beautiful.”

            Krystal blushed a bit and smiled. “Thank you.”

            Krystal didn’t know what to do but the photographer told her to relax. She closed her eyes and she felt some wind hitting her. Before she could open her eyes the photographer told her to think as if she is serious and a bit cold about something. He wanted to give her time to think while she was relaxing and think of what to do. When Krystal’s mind was set she opened her eyes and the photographer started to take pictures. He took pictures of all different sides.

            Krystal would glare into the camera a few times until he told her it was enough. Krystal smiled and went to change into the next outfit. When she was done she wanted to look at her phone but one of the photographer’s helpers didn’t let her. Krystal noticed that the fan was still on. She was getting cold but she didn’t mind. She liked being cold. That was always the plan for Se Hun to hold her and keep her warm.

            Krystal closed her eyes as she relaxed again. This time the photographer to her to think as if you saw someone you really care about. Krystal thought for a moment trying to think of how should she do that But nothing came to mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter