Chapter 14

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day as Krystal was walking to her sister’s work office she saw people looking at her and whispering. Krystal had no idea what was going on. She just kept walking until she arrived at the office. She was greeted by everyone and walking into Jessica’s room. Jessica was sitting on her desk with her chair facing back. Jessica let out a giggle and turned her chair around smiling.

The sister’s met eyes and they both smiled. Jessica hung up the phone and walked over to Krystal. “Big news! You are on the cover of a magazine!”

Krystal was in shock for a moment and then blinked her eyes. “What? Oh my god!”

Jessica grabbed the magazine and showed it to Krystal. Krystal jumped for joy and hugged her sister. “Thanks Jess! No wonder people were staring at me. I thought I wore something bad.”

Jessica laughed and hit her sister playfully. “Nah you have good taste. Besides you are my model after all.”

Krystal nodded her head and smiled. “That’s true.”

“So listen I was wondering if you wanted to do a photo shoot but with me? It’s good for the company and I want to introduce everyone to my lovely baby sister.”

“Why does this sound embarrassing to me?” Krystal chuckled and crossed her arms.

“It’s not embarrassing Krystal. I think Dad would have liked it.” Smiled Jess. “Besides I’ve already got things set up for it.”

Krystal narrowed her eyebrows. “You planned this didn’t you?”

Jessica gave her a wink and walked out of the office pulling Krystal along. “It will be fun you’ll see. Who knows maybe Se Hunnie will ask you to marry him?”

 “YAH!” half shouted Krystal. “Don’t bring him into this and beside we –“ Krystal stopped talking before she said more. Se Hun were still young and sure they were in love but they haven’t even gone to that level. They haven’t even – Krystal didn’t even want to think about THAT. She felt her cheeks burning.

Jessica smiled and shook her head. “It’s fun to tease you with Se Hun.”

“You’re cruel Jess.” Mumbled Krystal.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders as they entered the studio. Krystal saw many dresses and shoes. She is a fan of dresses and of course SHOES. She can never say no to shoes. Jessica turned around and smiled. “So do you still want to do the shoot?”

Krystal didn’t anything. She just nodded her head.

Jessica smiled and pulled her sister again to get her makeup done. Krystal was getting used to the fact people putting make up on her and she couldn’t move half the time. Well… most of the time. Jessica was on the other side getting ready herself. When Krystal was done they gave her a big long fluffy dress. It seemed like a wedding dress. Krystal put it on careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter