Chapter 4

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       *~*~*        

                 “Are you really moving out?” asked Krystal looking at Jessica getting her clothes packing. Jessica had gotten the promotion to be her own boss and she gladly took it. She was making more money than ever and saved up enough to get her own place a bit far from home. It was also close to her work place. Jessica ignored her sister and continued to pack. “What about dinner?”

                “You can cook too Krystal.” Said Jessica in an annoyed tone.

                “Yeah but you cooking skills are better than mine.” Krystal whined. “Don’t go Jessica. Stay with Father and I.”

                Jessica ignored her sister again and continued her packing. She moved around the room getting her things and putting them in her suit case. She was just about to zip it when she wanted to get a photo of her a family together. She smiled as she grabbed it and put it away.

                “Don’t you think you will be lonely?” said Krystal.

                Jessica turned to face Krystal and smiled. “Maybe but it’s alright. I can come by to visit when I can.”

                Krystal nodded her head and gave her sister a hug before she left. Krystal was going to miss her only sister very much. But when a good job opens like this she understood why Jessica wanted to take it while she could.  It had been about 3 months since Jessica became her own boss and became a workaholic. She would never visit Krystal and her father. When she could it would only be for about 10 minutes and it was back to work. Jessica didn’t have time for breaks.

                Her company was lifting off and making a big success and Jessica couldn’t just stop what she was doing. She loved her job too much. A bit too much to where she only got arrogant towards everyone. She would answer in cold and annoyed tones.  Only YoonA would see her normal side when others didn’t get under her skin.

                “What are you doing here?!” said Jessica one day when Krystal visited her at work.

                “I came to visit!” she said with a bright smile on her face. “I wanted to see how you are doing since you don’t come home!”

                “You just had to come on a day where I am full of work didn’t you.” She said annoyed.

                Krystal smiled as YoonA entered the room. “I have the papers.”

                Jessica took them from here and read them. She was quiet for a moment and her eyes widen. Jessica moved from her spot and went to check the calendar. “Crap!”

                Krystal was about to say something but Jessica grabbed her by the arm and took her out of the room. “You need to leave. I have important people coming soon.”

                “Oh! Can’t I look around for a bit I wont be in your way.” She pleaded.

                “NO! I NEED YOU TO LEAVE!” Jessica said harshly.

                “But I-“

                “I said LEAVE KRYSTAL!” she turned around and went back to YoonA who started to get the place ready.

                Krystal watched for a moment and sighed in her place. “You know I came because father is worried about you. He wanted to know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter