Chapter 10

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After hearing what Leeteuk had to say there was only on thing Krystal wanted to do. She got up from the floor and went to Jessica’s room. Leeteuk and Sungmin got to their feet but Se Hun stopped them. They looked at him and they knew she wasn’t going to do anything. Leeteuk sat back down on the sofa and so did Sungmin and Se Hun. Krystal looked at the door knob and just stares at it. She pressed her lips together and closed her eyes.

         ‘Just open it.’ She thought in her head.

        Krystal opened the door and opened her eyes as she walked in. She saw her sister sitting up in bed. Jessica made eye contact with Krystal and smiled. Krystal let go of the door knob and went to her sisters’ bed slowly. She felt a small lump in with ever step she took. Krystal tried to fight off the lump but no use. She got to the edge of the bed and here contact with Jessica never left.

          Jessica reached out for Krystal’s hand and held it. Krystal sat down slowly and closed her eyes. Tears came out of her eyelids. She opened them and looked at Jessica still smiling.

       “Yah! How can you smile like that!” said Krystal.

        Jessica smiled wider and wiped her sisters’ tears off her cheek. “Because I have a loving little sister.”

        Krystal widen her eyes and looked at her. “So then-

      “Everything Leeteuk Oppa told you is true.” She said.

        Krystal without thinking wrapped her arms around Jessica and pulled her into a hug. Jessica smiled and did the same. Jessica gave out a small chuckle at her younger sister reaction and just hugged her. After a few minutes just being each other’s arms they each pulled back. Krystal smiled and Jessica and she wiped her tears away.

         “Krystal, I’m glad you slapped me.” Said Jessica holding onto her sister’s hand. “It was a wakeup call for me. I knew. I just knew I had to slowly change my ways.”

           Krystal was going to say something but Jessica cut her off.

           “I’m going to change Krystal. I’m going to be the best big sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter