Chapter 11

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          It had been only two weeks since the sisters made up. Krystal when she had time would go to Jessica’s work and see her. Jessica was indeed busy but once she saw Krystal she stopped what she was doing and give her attention to her little sister. Krystal enjoyed the company from Jessica. Even though it was a bit awkward at first Krystal made that go away and just be with her loving older sister.

            Krystal one day was looking for a job but had no luck. No one was hiring. She was going to call Se Hun to meet her at the café but someone was already calling her. She looked at the ID and it was Jessica. She answered it.

            “Hey Jess” she said.

            “Krystal where are you?” asked Jessica.

            “Um… I’m going to the café near your work why?” she said as she started walking across the street.

            “Oh! Come by really fast!” Jessica said and soon hung up.

            Krystal looked at the phone confused after Jessica hung up. Krystal made her way the Jessica’s work and was texting Se Hun. He was playing basketball with his friends but he would be able to text her when they took small breaks. Se Hun had made new friends down at the court the other day. They were also playing basketball. Soon everyone became friends. Krystal had met them once but forgot their names. It was difficult to remember all 10 names. It would be 12 but Krystal already knew Su Ho Oppa and Se Hun of course.

            Krystal put her phone in her pocket and entered the store. She went into the elevator and pressed number six. That was the top floor Jessica worked. When the elevator reached the floor Krystal made her way into Jessica’s office. There she saw YoonA looking threw some papers. Once she looked up she smiled at Krystal.

            “Oh hey you’re here!” she said and went to give her a hug. Lately YoonA has been giving hugs to Krystal every time she would stop by. Jessica must be rubbing off her. Jessica would rarely give hugs but lately her ways of change seemed to affect others. Krystal nodded her head and let go first from the hug.

            “Where is Jessica?” Krystal asked.    

            “Oh, she went to the restroom.” Said YoonA

            Krystal heard the phone ring and she looked at YoonA dash out of the room and to her desk. It was quiet for a moment. Krystal went to Jessica’s desk and saw pictures of model where her clothes. They all looked really beautiful. Some were boys and the others were girls. They each had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter