Chapter 5

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Krystal was sitting in a café near her sister’s apartment. Tears were slowly going down her face. Everyone in the café was looking at her and asking questions among themselves. But Krystal didn’t care. She only looked at the hot chocolate cup that was in front of her. The door in the café would open and close every other 10 minutes. Krystal’s eyes never left the cup. Only tears would leave her eyes. The door to the café opened up again.

     “Krystal!” said a voice.

      Krystal looked up to see a guy with white blonde hair. It was no other than her boyfriend Se Hun come in. He quickly went to her side and held her in his arms. Krystal put her head on his shoulder and covered her face to cry some more. Krystal was regretting ever slapping her sister on the face. Sure they would disagree on certain things but it wouldn’t get to the point where they each would hit each other. When Krystal left Jessica’s apartment she had made a call to Se Hun to meet her.

     “What happened?” asked Se Hun trying to get a response out of her. Krystal moved away from him and he wiped her tears away with his thumb. “Tell me.”

     Krystal sniffled for a moment and took in a deep breath slowly letting it out. “I… I…”

    “You what?” asked Se Hun getting a bit curious.

     When their eyes met, Krystal spoke again. “I slapped my sister.”

     Se Hun widens his eyes and went into shock. “Why?”

     “Because!” said Krystal shouting at him. “I got a call from YoonA saying she wasn’t eating well. And I knew she would get sick. So I went over to her place and found out she was sick in bed!” Krystal moved away from Se Hun’s arms and crossed her arms.

     “But, Babe, you still shouldn’t have done that.” Said Se Hun moving a strand of hair out of her face. “I know you are angry at her right now but think about her feelings too.”

    “Yah! Oppa! Who’s side are you on!” said Krystal a bit annoyed.

     Se Hun stayed quiet and sighed. “There are no sides. All I’m saying is-“

     Krystal cut him off. “I should see things from her point of view?”

     Se Hun nodded his head and pulled Krystal back into his embrace. He slowly her hair as Krystal started to calm herself down. She always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter