Chapter 13

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

       When Krystal was done she changed back into her clothes and saw the two boys getting their picture taken. Krystal couldn’t remember who they were but they were both tall. One had a cold stare as if he would hurt you and the other one had a gentle stare that was caring. Krystal looked for Se Hun and noticed one of the girls that is a stylist flirting with him. Krystal pressed her lips together and looked down. But then she saw Jessica seeing what she noticed and called the stylist toward her.

       When the stylist was standing in front of her Jessica got after her for flirting with the boys. Not mention she pointed at Se Hun who is her sister’s boyfriend. Jessica was angry at the girl and told her to leave. The girl had her head down feeling sorry. Jessica told her to go to YoonA and get paper work for the rest of the day. Jessica winked at her sister and smiled.

      “I got your back little sis.” Said Jessica. “No one will take Se Hunnie away from you.”

      Krystal smiled at her and hugged her sister. Krystal let go and walked over to Se Hun and the male stylist was spraying some color into his hair. Krystal was going to ask but she understood that the spray was changing Se Hun’s hair color and it was only for a while. Krystal smiled at Se Hun who was looking back at her in the mirror. When the stylist was done, Se Hun got up and hugged Krystal.

      “Who are those guys again?” Krystal asked. “I forgot their names.”

      "Oh,” said Se Hun looking at the guys getting their photo taken. “That one is Tao. The one with that cold stare.”

      “You both have a cold stare Oppa.” Said Krystal smiling at him. Se Hun smiled and nodded his head.

      “That is only for photo’s nothing more.” He said and kissed her cheek. “Oh and that one is Jong Dae.”

      “Doesn’t he have a nickname?” asked Krystal.

      “Yeah, We call him Chen.” Se Hun replied. “Why? I don’t know.”

        Krystal just nodded her head and touched Se Hun’s hair. “You know this reminds me of when I first saw you in class.”

       “Is that so?” Se Hun pulled Krystal into his chest bringing them closer together.

        Krystal smiled and looked into Se Hun’s eyes. She could feel that he does love her. She can tell that Se Hun will always have her as number one on his list. If it wasn’t true he wouldn’t be here right now. Se Hun was leaning down to give Krystal a kiss when someone cleared their throats. Krystal moved away from Se Hun and felt her cheeks flush.

        “Get a room.” Said Su Ho with a smile on his face.

          Krystal pressed her lips together and walked away from Se Hun. Before she could take a step Se Hun grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest and kissed her gently. He pulled back and kissed her forehead. Krystal smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

           “I’ll be over here.” Said Krystal walking next to her sister looking at the pictures Su Ho and Tao had taken. Chen was finishing up his and he looked really good. Good as in he is great for modeling. Tao really did have that same cold stare as Se Hun but it was a bit different. Maybe not. Tao’s stare was a bad boy look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter