Chapter 8

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   

 

 

          When morning came around Krystal slowly opened her eyes and noticed she was in the same position as last night. She was still wrapped by Se Hun’s arms. He – himself was breathing heavy and a soft snore came from him. Krystal smiled and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes gently and saw Krystal smiling. Se Hun was a light sleeper so anything could wake him up.

            After breakfast Krystal and Se Hun went hand in hand to Jessica’s apartment. The walk there was silent. Se Hun wanted to ask her if she is sure about going to her sisters’ but he knew if he asked she would change her mind in a heartbeat. Se Hun smiled at himself already seeing the faces she would make.

            “Why are you smiling?” asked Krystal.

            Se Hun widens his eyes and his smile faded. “It’s nothing.”

            Once they arrived at her sisters, Krystal stood in front of the door. She raised her hand ready to knock on the door but didn’t. “Oppa, let’s go home. I made a mistake coming here.”

            Just as Krystal took a step back to walk away Se Hun stayed still and brought her back towards him. “No Babe, you are doing this. I’m right here with you.”

            “But Oppa…” she said panicking but Se Hun quickly cut her off by placing his arms around her waist and pulling her for a kiss.

            Se Hun pulled back slowly and smiled. “Now that you are calm, knock on the door.”

            Krystal closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She grabbed Se Hun’s hand to interlace them together and used her free hand to knock on the door. She opened her eyes and looked at Se Hun who nodded his head. Krystal slowly moved her hand close to the door when it suddenly opened itself. Krystal jumped startled and moved back to see who was coming out. Krystal looked down at the floor not wanting to see who it was. Her heart was racing inside her chest hard.

            “Krystal?” said a voice.

            Krystal felt Se Hun bow a bit and said hello. She looked up to see no other than Hee Chul.

            “Waah, I was wondering when you were going to come by.” He said with a smile. “I see you both are still together.”

            Se Hun looked away from him and ignored his remark.

            “YAH! Hee Chul Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter