Chapter 9

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Leeteuk smiled and went to her side. He put his hand on her shoulder and hugged her. Krystal was still at his action. She was wondering why he was hugging her. Why wasn’t he saying I told you so to her. Instead he just hugged her. Leeteuk let go of the hug and looked at her. “I - we all knew that you would find your way back.”

            Krystal was in shock for a moment. ‘What is he talking about?’ she thought. Just before she could say something Leeteuk spoke again.

            “Come, we will talk out here and let her rest.” He said walking out of the room and into the living room.

Krystal looked at her sister sleeping and before she stepped out Se Hun whispered in her ear. “I’m proud of you.”

Krystal smiled at him and walked out of the room together. Leeteuk shut off the TV that Sungmin and Donghae were watching. “Awh Hyung~”

     Leeteuk turned to Krystal and Se Hun who were standing in front of them. Sungmin got to his feet and smiled at them both.

    “Oh! Krystal! Se Hunnie!” he gave them each a hug. “I didn’t know when you both were here.”

    “Really?” said Krystal. “We came in not too long ago.” She pointed to the door.

    “Oh?” Sungmin widen his eyes and gave a shocked look. “I guess Donghae and I were too into the show.”

     Krystal nodded her head and Se Hun moved to sit down. She was going to sit down next to him but she decided to sit at his feet with his legs between each side of her. Krystal looked up and saw Se Hun smiling down at her. He put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them.

     “Waah, you both look good together.” Said Sungmin with a smile as he sat on the floor as well. Donghae sat on the floor next to him and Leeteuk was on the sofa sitting down.

     “Thanks Sungmin Oppa.” Said Krystal. “So Leeteuk Oppa, what did you talk to talk about?”

     “Ah,” started Leeteuk as he looked at Sungmin. He nodded his head and smiled. “I was a bit shocked at your reaction when you slapped Jessica. But after you left that day she was glad you slapped her.”

     Krystal narrowed her eyebrows confused. “What?”

     Leeteuk sighed and smiled while looking away from Krystal and then looked back to meet her gaze.

   *~*~* 

     Leeteuk hung up the phone and went into Jessica’s room. “I called Donghae.”

    Sungmin looked at Leeteuk. “Why Hyung?”

     Leeteuk went towards Jessica and looked at her cheek red as a cherry. Jessica didn’t say anything but eat her soup. When she was done Sungmin got the bowl and went to the kitchen. Leeteuk sat next to Jessica and pushed back a strand of hair from her face. “Do you want ice?”

    Jessica shook her head. “I want to feel the pain.”

     Leeteuk narrowed his eyebrows looking at her confused. “Why would-“

     "Because everything Krystal said is true.” She said looking up at Leeteuk. Sungmin had entered the room and sat on the other sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter