Chapter 3

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

 

           “Oh what about this color?” said YoonA holding up a dark navy blouse in front of Jessica who seemed to be in daze just staring at outside her window. She didn’t bother looking at her assistant nor looking at the work she had to do. All Jessica could think about was her father and how pathetic she felt not going to go see him.  How selfish she felt that sleeping was more important than seeing her father. Jessica sighed and slumped in her seat while wrapping the blanket around her. “How about this one then?”

                Jessica slowly turned her heard and saw YoonA holding up a lime green blouse with the white pants. Jessica nodded her head and YoonA sighed with relief. Jessica watched YoonA write down some notes and clean up her living room with all the fabric she brought over. Seeing how it had been a month since she lost her father Jessica never left her home. She never stepped out of her room unless it was dark outside. Jessica didn’t want to run into people she might see at work.

                YoonA would come by and help her with her work – most of the work really. YoonA has known Jessica since they were young and they promised each other to be by each other’s side now matter what. But when Jessica became her boss, there were the lines between work and friendship. Jessica made that clear for YoonA when she hired her. YoonA was in the kitchen about to cook something for the both of them when Jessica sighed again and closed her eyes. “You can go YoonA.”

                YoonA stopped what she was doing and looked over to Jessica. “What?”

                “I said ‘you can go.’ I want to be left alone.” Jessica opened her eyes and looked over to her.  

                YoonA bit her bottom lip and looked up at Jessica. “At least let me cook something for you.”

                “No, just go.” She said in a cold tone. “I want to be left alone.”

                “But-“

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter