Chapter 7

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

 

            When night time came around Krystal was at home with Se Hun next her. They were just sitting on the sofa. Krystal was in Se Hun’s arms resting her head on his shoulder. Se Hun would her hair to let her relax and think of what Donghae said earlier. Krystal would sigh and just try not to think of anything. But it didn’t work. Donghae’s words just repeated over and over in her head.

            “Aiish!” she got up on her feet moving from Se Hun’s embrace and then sat back down.

            Se Hun let out a small chuckle and put his arm around her waist. “You’re so cute when you are frustrated.”

            “Oppa!” she said to him. Krystal sighed and leaned back against the sofa.

            “Don’t think about it anymore. Get the some rest.” Se Hun got up from the sofa and just before he was about to leave Krystal grabbed his wrist.

            “Oppa,” she said looking at him as he turned around. “Can you stay with me tonight?”

            Se Hun nodded his head and sat back down. “Of course, I just need to call Su Ho hyung.”

            Krystal nodded her head as Se Hun got up again to go call Su Ho Oppa. Krystal started thinking again about what Donghae said. She wanted to make things right with her sister. But after slapping her; she wasn’t sure if Jessica would want to see her again. Krystal bit her bottom lip and just closed her eyes for a brief moment. She got the flashback of slapping her sister. Krystal’s eyes opened wide when she saw the look on her sisters’ face. Jessica had looked so calm and not bothered by it.

            Krystal waited a few more minutes and Se Hun came back to her side. “Hyung said ‘hello’.”

            Krystal gave him a small smile. “He must care a lot about you.”

            Se Hun nodded his head. “Just like Donghae hyung cares about you and Jessica.”

            Krystal sighed again and looked at Se Hun. “Oppa, Donghae Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter