Chapter 1

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just like any other day for Jung Jessica. Jessica was working late she didn’t have dinner. She didn’t even get to have a break. She always had work to do. She is in a relationship with her work. Always getting at least four hours of sleep and working like a mad dog. Of course that’s the life of being the most popular fashion designer around the country. She loves her work and wanted to stay at the top.

One cold rainy night while working late with her assistant was helping her with the winter fashion show that was coming soon and Jessica didn’t want to be distracted in anyway. But sadly that didn’t end since a certain number kept calling her phone.

“YoonA!” said Jessica in an annoyed tone looking at computer. “Please make that phone stop ringing!”

“Yes ma’am.” Said YoonA picking up the phone on her desk. It was silent for about ten minutes and Jessica could hear footsteps in her office. “Miss Jung?”

Jessica didn’t look up at her. She still had her eyes on the computer and down at her book organizing everything. “What is it YoonA? Can’t you see I’m busy?!”

Jessica looked up at YoonA taking off her reading glasses and rubbed her temples. She scratches her head in frustration losing her train of thought thanks to the phone ringing nonstop and her assistant.

“I’m sorry ma’am but there is a woman on the phone asking to speak with you.” She said looking down at the floor not wanting to make eye contact. “She says it’s important.”

Jessica sighed and shut her eyes for a moment. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter