Meet the Dwarfs^^

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 2

“Hyung, will she be alright?” you heard a person asked as your eyes were still glued tight, refusing to flutter open.  Your tried to move, but it seems that your body was paralyzed with pain… you don’t understand, how you could only hear and feel what’s going on around you.

“Ne, but it will be a while, till she has full mobility.  I don’t know when she’ll wake up as well so For now we have to keep her here, and try not to stress her wounds too much…”

“Doc! Stop with all the gebily, I don’t understand!”  You heard an earth-shaking laugh, “It’s not my fault you don’t understand, Dopey Hyung.”  Others laughed, and then another voice was heard, “Can you put her somewhere else; I don’t want anyone else on my bed, especially if that person is bleeding through my sheets,” he sounded very annoyed and cranky.

“Where’s your smile, Grumpy Hyung? You should at least be happy she’s alive… right Doc Hyung?” a kind sounding man asked as you felt him turned… possibly to this Doc person… which makes you think what’s with these weird names?

“Right Happy, which I’m clearly surprise because normal people, especially woman are not strong enough to take this much injury in such a short time period, but this girl took so much impact, and lost so much blood, but her pulse is steady,” Doc shifted and picked up your arm slowly, “One of you get me Symphytum Officinalis.”  After a moment of silence, Doc sighed, “I mean get me the Comfrey Leaf.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWkGa9QHFllXf5sSWQxxG

After what felt like an hour; he rubbed your arm gently and swiftly, putting your body at ease, although the pain never cease.  You slowly went to sleep again, wondering if you’re finally on your way to…

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Were back!” Someone called out as they entered the room, Doc, still attending to your arm, “Did you get the Vervain?”  One nodded and handed him a bag, “Yea, but how do you expect her to have that, I mean, she’s barely moving at all?”  Doc started mushing it up, “Don’t worry, I’m going to make it easier for her to use.”

After a few minutes of silence, Doc asked a young boy to lift up your head slowly as he poured the liquefied herb down your throat, “There that will relieve some pain; if she feels it in her sleep.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeqOlle4plMOQBSvCVRer

“Who is she?” the young boy asked as he placed your head gently back down as someone ran in, “Doc, we need you!”  Doc immediately stood up, completely ignoring the youngers question as he walked up to a doe-eyed man and towered over him, “What is it?”

“It’s Sneezy! He’s coughing and he can’t get up, but I don’t…”

“Ok, I’ll be there,” Doc grabbed his tools and then looked at the five sitting down, “Watch her for any signs of movement and then come get me,” with that he left.  The five just sat there and looked at you, “Kip, I think you should move her hair out of her face,” the one who came in told him.

“I don’t think so Manly Hyung; Doc Hyung said not to stress her out,” Kip said as he blew his bangs out of his face. 

Manly shook his head and then widened his eyes as he heard a slicing sound; he ly to see Dopey on top of you, “Yah! Dopey, what the… Dopey?”  Manly, Kip, Grumpy and the other one went to where Dopey was and looked to see what he had done.  Kip kept a blank face, Manly’s jaw fell down, Grumpy’s face twisted, and the other one well just looked confused.  “What the hell were you thinking; you could’ve cut her face off,” Manly scowled as Grumpy grabbed Dopey by the shoulders and roughly lifted him up from you while Kip quickly took a blade from his hand.

“I just cut her hair,” Dopey pouted while rubbing his shoulders from Grumpy’s grip, “Now when she wakes up we could see her eyes.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI7jdtG8Rz3x689lmVStd

They all sighed and the one, who haven’t speak yet, started to look over your body; Manly sighed, “Forgeto, what are you doing? Doc said not to touch her…”

“He did?” Forgeto looked up at Manly, who was shaking his head.  Then Kip said, “Yah! Forgeto did you remember to…”

“Are you kidding me?!” Grumpy snarled, “You actually expect him to remember something...”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe0FqAWj4kRp17YR6Ys2b

“Even I wouldn’t ask him to do something,” Dopey pointed out; everybody nodded in agreement and Forgeto just shrugged and wiped the little pieces of hair from your face, “Now her face is covered with hair,” he blew at your face and Dopey came next to him with a brush.  “Forgeto, You shouldn’t do that; you need a brush to brush the hairs away,” Dopey leveled the brush to your face; Grumpy furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Manly, who looked back at him, then at the same time they widened their eyes, “Nooooo!”

Dopey swiped the brush on your face; he was looking at Forgeto the whole time, not even noticing what he had done, “See this is how you do it; now not one spot of hair will be on her face,” he looked down to admire his work, but…

“Are you an idiot?” Grumpy hissed as he hit Dopey behind the head, “You freakin’ painted her whole face!!”

“I forgot! I used that to practice my calligraphy!” Forgeto exclaimed as he grabbed the brush from Dopey’s hand, “I forgot where I put it… where did you find it?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtiPp5lFZWYavvNHPySLl

Dopey pouted, “Why did you put it there? No wonder I got confused?”

“Wait, Forgeto why are you using that type of brush… that’s not a calligraphy brush,” Manly furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the brush.  Forgeto tilted his head, “It isn’t?”  Manly shook his head, then Grumpy growled, “Why are you guys talking about that?! What are we going to do about Dopey’s little master piece?”

They all looked at your inked up face and went into a panic; while Grumpy was cursing at Dopey and as Manly was explaining what the difference is between a calligraphy brush and a regular brush to Forgeto; Happy walked in, *He left with Chanyeol, so the Doe-eye boy won’t nag about how Sneezy didn’t listen to him, or you shouldn’t do that we don’t know if he’s allergic to that and blah blah blah*. 

“Hey what’s…” Happy stopped and stared at Grumpy having Dopey in a headlock, while Dopey was saying sorry as Manly had two different brushes in his hands, clearly frustrated at how Forgeto is looking at him right now.  His eyes trailed from them to your painted face; he started laughing; which got the attention of everyone in the room. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw9L9YgvCzvb6tX9zKgvk

“This isn’t what it looks like!” Dopey squeak as he tried to get out of Grumpy’s grasp, but enviably got pulled back in.  Happy laughed, “Really? Because it seems like Forgeto used a brush to practice calligraphy and then ‘lost’ it in the clean brush bowl, then Dopey grabbed it to wipe the little hairs on the girls face since he cut her hair, and he didn’t hear or just ignore Manly and Grumpy when they yelled ‘no’ as he placed the brush on her nose and started ‘painting’ her face.”

“Wah! You got that spot on!” Dopey exclaimed and then, “So it is what it looks like.”  Happy nodded and laughed, “You four are in so much trouble; I mean Naggy Hyung is going to lecture your ear out!”  Grumpy scrunched up his face and basically ran over Dopey to grab Happy by the collar, “You better not tell…”

“Wait the four of us?” Manly looked around, “Where’s Kip?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn36rCBzjMJm-H9RTXist

Grumpy let his arms fall to his side, “I swear if that kid…”

“What kid?”  Everybody turned and stared at Kip, who was walking to you, and then widened his eyes, “What happened?!”  He turned to the trampled-on-Dopey and whined, “Hyuuunnnnggg! How can you do thisssss?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSerlo6zEnGx94-vVvUHoT

 Dopey pouted as he got up, “I didn’t know.”

“God! Everybody shut up,” Grumpy turned to Forgeto, who was yawning, “I already know the answer, but do you remember what kind of ink you used for calligraphy.”

Forgeto blinked and smiled sheepishly, “There’s more than one type of ink?”  Everybody mental face palmed themselves and groaned; Manly was about to say something until, “WHAT. THE. HECK. HAPPENED. HERE.” The doe- eyed man, Naggy, gasped as he walked into the room, along with a baozi cheek boy; everybody inwardly groaned.

Naggy walked up to your sleeping body and widened his hand in horror, “What the heck? Do you guys even have the sensibility or even a heart? Why did you guys paint on this poor girl’s face? Blah blah blah…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0eIvf_aYZFKwpln3hBLH

“We didn’t do it on purpose!” Dopey exclaimed, “I just cut her hair and then grabbed a brush to…”

“You c-cut her h-hair?” the baozi cheek boy asked.  Dopey nodded, “Ne, Bashful Hyung; it was way too long and it covered her eyes so…”

“I can’t believe you violated her!” Naggy exclaimed as he put a hand to his mouth.  “I didn’t violate her!”

“Well, by your position, I would say otherwise,” Forgeto whispered and everybody looked at him shock; he blinked a few times, “Wait.  When did you guys get here?”

“He’s back,” Bashful smiled, while he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTViicTokx76PNNoJ4lxqT

Happy laughed and then looked at you still smiling, “So what are we going to do… wait for the ink to dry and peel it off her face?”  Grumpy bit his lip and sighed, “I’ll go get Timidy; maybe he’ll know what to do…”

“Why don’t you just get Doc?” Dopey asked.  Naggy slapped the side of Dopey’s head, “He’s taking care of Sneezy right now!”  Dopey nodded and Grumpy along his way, then Forgeto tilted his head, “Wait! Where’s Sleepy?”  Everybody tilted their head and wondered, but was interrupted by Naggy nagging at them.

--------------------------------------------- Meanwhile:

Doc was tending to Sneezy, running all over the place: grinding herds, replacing the cloth, patting Sneezy’s forehead, wiping his sweat, feeding him the medicine and so on and so forth.  Doc, wiped his own sweat with the back of his hand, “You should stay away from the village from now on, and also stay away from their food,” he watched as Sneezy smiled slightly, “Ok Hyung,” he breathe;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcAF2W37v2twnxly8V6S5

Doc smiled, “No prob. Now go to sleep.”

Sneezy closed his eyes and Doc got up and turned to walk away, only to trip over something, or should we say someone.  Doc gasped and looked, “Cookies, Sleepy why are you sleeping here?”  No answer; Doc shook his head as he got up, “Never mind.”  He rubbed his eyes and lay next to Sleepy, who was snoring, ‘cookie’;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSyaSDSVvOAH8MlCb23ZW

Doc chuckle and slowly went to sleep.

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Wah! So many subbies already! I hope I don’t disappoint and I hope you enjoy this chapter… I made a double update YAY!!!  So you could meet everyone!!! Although you’re still sleeping haha.  But I hope you enjoy it and Stay Tuned!! ^(o.o)^  I know the ending was a little random, but while I was writing this I was eating a cookie and as some of you may know I always write what’s on my mind and I didn’t bother to reedit it, but nether less I hope you enjoy^^ Oh sorry for the overload of pics haha^^

Gift to all Subbies:

tumblr_m5vmdehXuO1qm6oc3o1_500.gif  AWW The dwarfs are soooo different... I think^^  Do you prefer these dwarfs or the Exo dwarfs??^^