Memory

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter

“Baek Sul… Our Baek Sul,” a voice whispered as they held a little baby girl.  “She’s beautiful…” another voice piped in, petting her tiny, paper thin hairs, “Just like the mother.”  The woman smiled, “Of course, but I bet she has your temper… a feisty one she may become.”

Suddenly the door was slammed open, “Elder Song wants to see the baby.”  The man and woman both widened their eyes and then nodded.  “Can you step out for a second… we will be out soon.”  The other nodded and closed the door.

“I hope Elder Song gives a good word of our child,” the woman said, worry etching her voice.  The man turned the woman to face him and put his forehead on hers, “Of course,” he took her free hand and led her outside.

Once they were outside, guards on both sides of the house went into attention.  “A new baby has been born after decades of still births and slaughtery… Elder Song, our great prophet will tell us about the child’s prophecy,” the announcer or what they called host turned away from the people and turned to the couple with the baby, “You may begin.”

The woman looked at the baby and threw her into the air.  The baby hovered above ground for a while before being placed in the hands of an old man that appeared before her.  He rolled his eyes back as he touched the baby’s Shoman, which is a special sense between the two eyes, rare ones have.

After what seems like hours a powerful force broke the two apart; the baby flying back to the mother as the old man fell to the ground, “Elder Song!”  The people yelled and guards helped him up.  When he got up he quickly appear in front, next to the host, “Love ones,” he started his voice hoarse, “The baby is both cursed and blessed.  She has a mutual relationship with Auras and can use them at any will…,” he paused and then sighed, “The birth of this baby will soon cause a never-ending war.  Her power is strong… stronger than mine or any of ours combined.  God has chosen her and has blessed her with a kissed; but at the same time the devil has cursed her.  We as a family must hid her from the evils that come after her, so she won’t betray her true calling.”

The people nodded and dispersed; the man and woman looked at their child, not understanding what Elder Song meant.  “I need to speak with the both of you in private.”  The man and woman nodded and invited Elder Song into their home.

“You’re child,” he began as soon as the door closed, “She will be the cause of our end.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember Elder Yu’s vision about Snow White?”

“Of course… such a horrid curse…”

“Your daughter… is Snow White; she is not Baek Suk that you know… she is Snow White.  When the first snow comes it will be covered with crimson red, before that happens we must hid Snow White so she will be able to fulfil her destiny.”

The woman instantly dropped to her knees as tears fell from her eyes, landing on her daughters perfect round cheeks.  The man looked at Elder Song, “Where must we hide her… the creatures of this forest have great sense… and they love our kind’s blood the most…”

“They will love Snow Whites even more…” Elder Song sighed, “That’s why you must go outside the forest, pass the boundaries… into the human world.”  The man nodded and the woman started shaking her head, “ANi! The human world is scary, my daughter will never survive!”

“She will… oh and she will meet her companion (Weapon) and that will make her stronger…” Elder Song bowed and was about to leave, but the woman grabbed the hem of his hanbok, “Will my daughter ever find love?”

Elder Song smiled sadly, “Snow White was never destine to have love because fulfilling her purpose has dire consequences,” with that he disappeared, leaving the man and woman crying for their daughters fate as Snow White.

 

A year has passed and Elder Song once again went to meet the man and woman who gave birth to Snow White.  “Elder Song?” the man said and looked over at his wife, who was struggling to feed their child.  “Has she not eaten yet?” he asked and the woman turned to him, “She won’t take my flesh… she will grow weak if she doesn’t eat.”

“Traditionally our children will eat the flesh of their mother to survive… but Snow White is different and that’s why I told you to take her to the human world… your child is going to starve… it’s already been a year and I’m surprised she hasn’t starved to death.”

“I don’t want to let her go,” the woman said without thinking, “She’s my child what…”

“ELDER SONG!” someone slammed the door opened.  Elder Song squinted his eyes at the man, “What is it?”

“We’re under att…” the man wasn’t able to finish his sentence as a Clatin ripped his head off; the father of Snow White took his sword and slice the creature.  “We must go!” Elder Song command, “We must take her to the human village!”

The woman shook her head and the man took the baby out of her hands, “We must… we have to protect her,” he said to the woman before grabbing her and following Elder Song.

They stopped when they were at the edge of the forest boundaries and the woman gasped as she saw a couple at the other side.  “Bilee and Manya… this is Kim Jonghwa and Yang Cha Eun; they will take Snow White.”

The man tilted his head, “Humans… you contacted huma…”

“No, they are our peoples close relatives… They have human habits, but their abilities are far greater…”

“Human habits?”

“They eat and sleep like humans, talk like humans…their lifestyles are of that of humans.”

“What do baby children eat?”

“Milk from the mother’s ,” Mr. Kim said in his weird accent, “When they grow older, however, they will eat meat from the animals as well as food that grows from the ground.”

“Milk?  What is this milk… milk that cow feed their young… humans can do that as well?”

“Ne, it’s perfectively normal.”

“Wha…”

“We are running out of time,” Elder Song interrupted, “Give them Snow White.”

“But we can’t even step into human borders, so that means our baby cannot either since she is a rare one,” Manya thought she found a loop hole, but Mrs. Yang entered the boundary and grabbed Snow White from Bilees hands.  “Snow White can pass the boundary even if she is a rare one,” Elder Song said as Mrs. Yang carried Snow White beyond the forest boundary.

Manya fell to her knees, crying for her baby to come back to her, but nether less they just walked away.

 

A few years passed and the rare ones have been sent to extinction, Snow White being the exception.  Mr. Kim and Mrs. Yang named her Kim Naeun, finding it an appropriate human name. Naeun lived believing she was a human and that Mr. Kim and Mrs. Yang were her parents, although her thoughts were far off.

Naeun would always have nightmares about a woman in black as well as her ‘true’ life and always told her ‘parents’ about it.  Mrs. Yang, after receiving the information, would put her hand on Naeuns head, making her forget about those Godforsaken dreams.

They lived peacefully for a while, until the parents were tried with treason and was beheaded, leaving the little Naeun all alone… of course one person saved her life… making Naeun wonder to herself why…

 

“… ite… Snow White?” you withered and lazily opened your eyes to see the person calling you, “You’re awake?”

“W-White?” you gasped before she clamped your mouth, shhing you.  You swallowed and whispered, “White? What are you doing?”

“You had the dream didn’t you?”

“What dream?”

“The dream of your life…”

“My life? No, i…” your memories started passing through your eyes and you shook your head, “It’s just a silly dream, non-existent.”  White shook her head, “Then why is Yellow here?”  You furrowed your eyebrows and turned your head slightly only to jump back.  “Why is she scared of me?  She’s the one that unleashed me,” Yellow grumbled.

“Yellow is an aura connected with memory,” White explained, “And although you had a lot of memory coming to you, you unleashed her by remembering your past life… even when you were just a newborn, you remembered the ceremony; no one could ever go back that far.”

You nodded slowly, “Annndd… how is memory an aura,” you asked still wondering about the whole aura thing.  “Hmp,” Yellow huffed, “Of course it’s because memory is the strongest power in this world… if you have memory you strive,” Yellow scolded hitting you on the head, “I still can’t believe your Snow White, with your unappreciativeness.”

You sighed and then looked around the room, noticing the blades were nowhere to be seen, “How… White I thought…”

“I transferred to your body because I had a feeling,” she went a little closer to your ear, “Besides Yellow is pretty hot headed… more hot headed than Red and that’s saying something.”  You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed, “I need to understand my memories… they make no sense.  And there was this one dream.. with this Black Dragon and…”

“She marked your forehead,” Yellow automatically said as she appeared in front of you, touching your forehead.  You nodded, “She said that with this mark I’ll remember her…”

“Right… although those thoughts will soon be forgotten as she put a curse on it.”

“A curse?”

“Ne, to make everything you remember you will also forget, but I can revoke that easily,” Yellow smiled, “But it will hurt.”  You tilted your head and blinked, about to ask her how bad, but, “AHHH!!” you screamed as she grabbed your head.

“Keep that kid asleep,” she said to White and White shrugged her shoulders in a ‘how can I do that’ way, but nether less did it as Yellows glared was scaring her.  White took a deep breath before entering Luhan, something she was only able to do besides Yellow and Pitch Black.

Yellow looked back at you and pushed your head with more force; yellow fumes started spurring everywhere.  Yellows eyes rolled back as her head flung backwards, seeing as if she was getting an exorcism.  The yellow fumes invaded every part of your body; even your mouth, swallowing your screams, so you could be unheard.

 

The whole thing lasted for a minute and after Yellow immediately released your head; letting your limp body fall into the pillow.  “You could come out of that kid White,” Yellow breathed, still trying to catch her breath.

White came out seconds later, “What’s wrong with your face?” Yellow asked seeing that White was pale… no pun intended.  White her lips, “I don’t think these people Snow White is acquainted with are normal humans… in fact I don’t think they are from here.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like… I don’t know, but for sure they are not humans,” White sighed and then thought of something, “Yah, Yellow do you think you could invade that kids dreams… or look at his memories?”  Yellow looked at her and crossed her arms, “I can’t do that… that would require Snow White…”

“Oh come on… I went inside him without her even touc…”

“Look again.”  White furrowed her eyebrows and look to where Yellow was pointing… they were holding hands… something that even you didn’t notice.  “Oh.”

“Yea, but unlike you who just needs a simple touch, I need her to be awake,” Yellow scold and then started to turn to fumes, “And all our siblings thinks you’re the mature/ smart one,” was the last thing she said before entering your body.  White huffed, “I am… just not with you,” she turned into fumes and followed Yellow.

 

A few months has passed and everything came back to normal… well as normal as it can get.  Nothing happened those months, except the twelve going out in and out of the village *you didn’t get to go to the village though* and fighting the occasional creatures that they cross paths with.

At the end of the 4th month; you were sitting in the room, a room that you’ve been locked in ever since that incident.  You sighed at the lack of company although; Sehun, Baekhyun, and Tao occasionally come and tell you about their day.  Chanyeol would also come, but that is only for checkups; the others… they barely came.

When they do come though: Yixing always forgets what you were talking about; Joonmyun stutters slightly as he’s afraid of the close space; Yifan is well Yifan; Minseok is super shy and barely talks to you or even looks up at you; Jongin is always sneezing; Jongdae goes to sleep, so you never get to talk for long; Kyungsoo will just nag.  Luhan… he never came once to visit you those months; you always wondered why.

 

“I’m SOOO bored,” you complained as you fell back to your bedding, “White… Yellow come out and entertain me.” When you whined that, white and yellow fumes came out of your body and gathered in front of you, “What is it now Snow White?” Yellow sighed as she sat down.

You pouted and White smiled, “Why didn’t you call Green?”

“Because I called her out at night and she said not to bother her in the afternoon.”  White sighed and flopped down, “What shall we do Snow White?”

“I don’t know… I wish I had the blades because Red and Purple are in them… I don’t know them as well as I know you guys now…”

“Yea… we always had to hang out… it’s getting annoying,” Yellow yawned.  You scowled and lunged forward, “What the… Get off of me Snow White!” Yellow yelled as you tackled her, not letting go of her.  White laughed, “Aw… bonding time,” she joined, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You all laughed, even Yellow laughed while rolling around.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Yellow and White immediately went back into your body as the door slide open.  “Din... why are you on the floor?” Tao asked as his smile widened.  You bit your lip and quickly sat up, “Oh… nothing, just tired I guess.”

Tao nodded and put your food on the little table, “Kyungsoo hyung cooked pig’s feet for you since he knows you love pig’s feet.”  You nodded, actually Yellow is the one obsessed with it…, “That’s great! Did you guys eat?”

Tao nodded and sighed slightly, “I wish you can eat with us though…” Tao smiled again and stood up, heading towards the door, “I wish I could stay, but Yifan said that we have to go to another village… we won’t be back for three days.”  You furrowed your eyebrows wondering how are you going to eat, but then thought that maybe they’ll let you go out to cook something, “So…”

“Someone’s going to stay behind to make sure you get fed and stuff, after all Yifan only needs ¾’s of us,” Tao smiled again before waving off and leaving, closing and  locking the door.

When you heard the click, almost immediately White and Yellow… even Green came out and started eating your food.  You pouted, “I still wonder why you guys are eating my food… I mean your auras.”

“I find eating human food makes us stronger,” Yellow said.  “And it’s super good… I mean we’ve been living on particles… so can you give us a break?” White added stuffing her face.  Green looked at you, “Are you going to eat?”  You sighed and then nodded.

After eating you collapsed again onto the bedding… “This is not fun.”

“What?”

“Being locked up in here.”

“I thought you would get used to it… isn’t this how you used to live?” Yellow sighed as she laid on her stomach.  You shook your head, “I wasn’t locked up like this,” you yawned and then pulled the comforter over you, signaling that it was time to go to sleep.  White and Yellow went inside of you while Green cleaned up a bit.

“Snow White,” Green suddenly said and you hummed, “Hmm?”

“Did they ever give you a reason onto why they locked you up?”  You turned your head to see her green self and shook her head.  Green nodded, “I see,” she then turned into fumes and went inside you, a little later you also fell asleep.

 

“Tao did you give her her food?” Chanyeol asked and Tao nodded before sitting down, “So which ones are going?”

“You, me, Chanyeol, Jongin, Jongdae, Yixing, Joonmyun, Sehun, and sadly Kyungsoo,” Yifan sighed.  “What do you mean sadly?  I’m the best thing if it’s not for me you would’ve starve…”

“Shut up,” Yifan deadpanned before turning to the remaining three, “You guys are staying here to watch over that girl… and one of you… at least make a decent meal.”

“I will!” Baekhyun excitingly said and everybody just shrugged their shoulders, “Whatever.”

“Well let’s go… I already gave Jongin treatment and hopefully the herb I gave Jongdae would keep him awake for several minutes… or if we’re lucky hours.” Chanyeol said getting up.

The others left leaving the three, “So what shall we do?” Baekhyun gleamed.  “Go to sleep,” Luhan sighed before getting up. “Oh… Minseok do you remember where Chanyeol put my medicine?”

“O-oh it’s…”

“Medicine?” Baekhyun interrupted, “Why do you need medicine?”

“Nothing,” Luhan deadpanned before turning to Minseok again, “I’ll just find it on my own,” with that he left.

After Luhan left Baekhyun turned to Minseok, “Minseok…” Baekhyun cooed bringing out his puppy eyes, “Why is Luhan needing medicine? Is he sick?”

“O-oh u-umm…” Minseok sighed and turned hiding his face, “He has insomnia.”

“Insomnia?… he can’t sleep… why?”

“I-I d-don…don’t k-know; we should s-sleep no… now,” Minseok immediately walked out.  Baekhyun blinked, “I got to figure out…” then he noticed that Minseok already left and ran after him, “Yah! Minseok wait up!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Well heres a long chapter... i hope you enjoy it and i hope it makes sense^^ i love you guys and thank you for putting up with me hahhaha Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqvGVYCCWV2O-Do2PnxB7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxqzTCQRHLGIF_B8L5r8Y

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScmUOFbJwjYWTa3YnSmYK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdOF1Px4j8HSnOlDhmftm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_RPnfj5hVkX8qZkfJPkG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh26_Ux0WJwtYzm8YpKvY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHZpjN_NjZ94RXUxEThBQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4Tw0JL2GqUs-s9NDHyH