Unspoken Mystery Part 2

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 6

You woke up by a bright light shining on your face; you whimpered a little as you stretched and noticed that something was holding onto you… well someone.  You turned your head slightly and was shocked to see Sneezy ‘Jongin’ hugging you tight; you didn’t attack him or anything since you remembered part of last night’s events.

You smiled and swiped the stray hairs away, “Thank you,” you whispered as he snuggled against you more.  You felt another pair of arms and felt another body press against your back; you sighed, I shouldn’t get use to this… the feeling of comfort… I’m going to leave soon anyways… but…  You closed your eyes enjoying the warmth, Just for a moment I want to see how it feels to have someone who cares.

After a few minutes someone went inside the room, “Doc, is she going to be alright?” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ asked as he helped Doc ‘Chanyeol’ separate Sneezy ‘Jongin’ and Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ from you, so he can check your wounds.  He grabbed your arm and pulled down your sleeve, astonish that no marks are there.  He then quickly pulled down you collar, “Nothing!” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ got up, “She’s completely healed how is that possible… it has only been a few hours… I don’t understand.”

“Happy was right, she would be completely fine,” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ shook his head in disbelief.  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ sighed, “Let’s go tell the others… Naggy’s making us breakfast, we’ll tell them there.”  Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ nodded and looked at the three still sleeping, “Should we wake them up?”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ looked back and nodded.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgMnjLh34dtkQ3709Ove9

Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ gently shook Sneezys ‘Jongin’ shoulder until he woke up, “What do want?” he yawned as he balled his hands into fist and rubbed his eyes.  “Naggys making breakfast, so…” before Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ could finish Sneezy ‘Jongin’ jumped up and ran out of the room.  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ chuckled as he pushed up his rims, “He really loves Naggys cooking.”

“Who doesn’t?” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ smiled as he helped Doc ‘Chanyeol’ pick up Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ because they know that he wouldn’t wake up unless he smells the food right in front of him.  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ huffed as he carried Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ princess style out of the room saying, “Wake up her… she needs to eat something solid.”  Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ nodded and hesitantly shook your shoulder whispering, “Wake up.”

After a few minutes of trying he sighed and as he sighed; you fluttered your eyes open, “Hmm,” you murmured as you yawned.  You looked at Timidy ‘Joonmyun’, who smiled warmly to you, “Are you hungry?”  You widened your eyes as he said that because truth be told you were starving like it feels like you haven’t eaten for days; you quickly nodded your head and unconsciously rubbed your stomach.

Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ chuckled and straightened, walking to the door before he noticed you weren’t following, “Come it’s this way.”  You blew out your cheeks and slowly got up; I don’t want to leave, what happens if we get attacked again… wait where is Sneezy?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR50YF5h7Lc0NNJRbnt1Jt

You followed Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ out the door and into another; when you entered you saw: Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ sitting on Grumpys ‘Yifan’ lap… both of them shirtless; Manly ‘Luhan’ and Kip ‘Sehun’ wrestling… shirtless; Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ sleeping on Bashfuls ‘Xiumin’ lap… thank goodness one has a shirt; Happy ‘Zitao’ hugging Forgeto ‘Yixing’… shirtless; and Doc ‘Chanyeol’ feeding Sneezy ‘Jongin’ some type of plant… shirtless.

You hung your head low and went through a door were a delicious smell exploded into your nose.  You lifted your head up and found Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ stirring something, “Wah! That smells good!” you exclaimed.  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ turned to you and smiled, waving you over, “Are you ok? The Kano’s got you good, so did the Nade… but don’t worry, I’ll make sure those pabo’s out there will protect you… we’ll all protect you.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxMChwi5gJN0DBGkBq1hA

You nodded slowly, What are Nade’s?  But I’m happy, but I shouldn’t be… if I learned one thing in life is never to trust anyone.  “Here you want a taste?” Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ asked as he held out a curved silverware; you bit your lip, secretly drooling over it.  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ laughed and moved the spoon, watching how your eyes followed it, “Just open… there we go,” he said as you unconsciously opened your mouth as he placed the hot liquid down your sore throat.  The deliciousness rose as it covered all your senses, “Yums!”

“Thanks… you should go and wait outside… unless you want to help me with…”

“I’ll help… all of them well I don’t think I should go out there just yet.”  He looked at you, “Their shirtless, again aren’t they…” he sighed and gave you instructions on what to do before, “I guess I have to tell them to… blah blah blah…” you tuned out the rest as he walked out the door and started adding the ingredients he told you.

After a few minutes you heard rustling, and then Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ came through the door with ropes in his hand, “Ok, they all have clothes now… is the food ready?”  You looked down at the rope and then back at his innocent smiling face, “Ne.”  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ smiled and grabbed the pot with his bare hands, not even caring about the burning hotness surrounding it; you followed him out.

There was no one there and you turned to Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’, “Um, where are they?”  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ looked up at you and put the pot down, “I have to go… you can eat all if you want, but don’t leave this spot arraseo!”  You nodded as he ran out the room.  You sighed and poured the soup into a bowl, just how I like it alone… you sipped the soup and dropped your spoon… what are they doing? Are the Kanos back?”

You stared at the food in front of you and after a split second you ran out the door.  You went into the room you sleep in; trying to find the blades you had yesterday… you don’t know why, but you convinced yourself you needed them.  You looked all over the room, but nope nothing; you looked straight ahead to a wall; you felt like it was calling you and before you knew it, the wall moved slightly revealing a crack.  Wah! A secret room… cool!

You walked over there and slide the door open, revealing the two blades; you grabbed them by the handle and quickly ran out.  You listened for sounds for any kind of sounds whether it be screaming, metal clashing or just a plain bush rustle, My Princess… you came back, please come to me.  You stepped back as you heard a voice; you continued to look in the same direction, eyes fully alerted,  I won’t take you right now, but don’t worry… we’ll be together soon.  You were confused, completely… you didn’t know where the voice was coming from, but it sounded close… like the person was right next to you.

You had a strange feeling and ran to your left, swiftly dodging the trees until you were face to face with a hideous monster, That’s definitely not a Kano.  It was big and slimy; it had beady black eyes and a line as a mouth, well at least when it’s closed.

Ah! Well this is an interesting surprise… your kind is supposed to be extinct.  How is it that you survived? … Hmm! Too tasty… I’m sure the prince won’t mind if I have a taste of you.

The thing shivered and shook, What is this thing talking about? My kind… the human race is not extinct!  You gripped the blades and widened your eyes as you saw the thing split in two.  You felt a surge of energy through your body and as one half of the thing started to charge at you; the same purple light came out of your body to your blades.  Your eyes change and in a split second the thing turned to goo, different from the other creatures.

You wiped yourself as the goo covered you; the goo started to constrict your body like a cobra does to its prey.  Your eyes changed fiery red as the goo squeezed even tighter, but all of a sudden the goo melt off.  A red light came out of you and the blades absorb the red light as you slashed the ground and air, red light following the slash for miles.

You felt yourself weaken and fell to your knees as the goo disappeared, “Eh? What?” you panted as you tipped the swords to hold you up.  You heard a clap in beat; you turned and saw a woman in a black tight dress, too revealing for Joseon women.  “My my, aren’t you something. No wonder you’re still alive… I could tell you’re different from your ancestors.”  She walked closer until she was just inches away, “Snow White, I remember you,” she grabbed your arm and planted a kiss on your forehead, “And with this you’ll remember me,” with that she disappeared as a cloud of bats engulfed her away.

You lost your balance only to be caught by a pair of arms; you turned your head slightly only to see a man with a pair of glasses.  You smiled slightly and closed your eyes.

-----------------------------------------

“Doc, what are you talking about?” Grumpy ‘Yifan’ asked as they all sat around the table. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyChsBVm3Ic9CnAVM3Uhc

“I don’t know if she is, but it’s just a hunch… I mean I’ve also seen Black Dragon talk to her…”

“Black Dragon?!” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ widened his eyes and grabbed onto Bashful ‘Xiumin’, who turned red by the contact.  They all turned to Happy ‘Zitao’, whose smile was forced unto his face… Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ sighed and grabbed hold of his hand.  “Ne, I don’t know what she was saying, but…”

“That would explain the eye color change!” Kip ‘Sehun’ exclaimed.  Manly ‘Luhan’ furrowed his eyebrows, “We shouldn’t jump to conclusions.”

“I agree, but we do have to keep an eye on her and observe,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’; said as he looked over at Grumpy ‘Yifan’ for his approval.  Grumpy ‘Yifan’ snarled, “Fine I don’t care… Sneezy, Sleepy will be with her in the same room… I am not making another room,” he huffed as he looked over at Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’, who stayed surprising quiet the whole time, “And I’m not letting her stay for free so she’s going to do all the cooking and cleaning.”

“But I love Naggy’s food,” whined Forgeto ‘Yixing’, “Or was it Biscuit?” 

“It’s Naggy,” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ said.  Forgeto ‘Yixing’ nodded; Grumpy ‘Yifan’ shook his head, and Doc ‘Chanyeol’ put his hand on Grumpy’s ‘Yifan’ shoulder, “I agree, we can’t let her stay here for ‘free’, we need to keep her occupied for when were gone; we need to prevent her from going out to the deep forest.”  Everybody nodded and continued to eat what seemed to be their last meal from Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’.  “Should we wake her up?” Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ ask.

“Ani let her sleep for now; she’s going to have a long day tomorrow.”

“Why?” Sneezy ‘Jongin’ asked as Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ slurped down the soup.  Manly ‘Luhan’ smiled, “Were going after Noble Wang.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU_KS4N2rY0bcRK54cTo3

----------------------------------

You were sweating, moving; your forehead burning.  You wanted to scream, but your voice seemed to be tied up in knots.  After a few minutes, which felt like hours; you shot up, clutching the sheets with your clawed fist as you breathe, “Black Dragon.”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter^^ and I hope it’s not confusing.  Please comment and ask questions ^^ Stay Tuned ^(O_O)^

Treat:

large.gif  Awww!!>.< *Spazzing*