Village Part 1

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 8

You woke up by the rays of the sun; you sat up and noticed that Sleepy *Chen* and Sneezy *Jongin* were nowhere to be seen.  You pouted and collapsed back down in the sheets, until, “Are you ready?” a voice asked softly.  You groaned, but then shot up as you remembered that you’re going to the village.

You looked at Doc *Chanyeol* and nodded vigorously, “Ne!”  Doc *Chanyeol* nodded and handed you a thin box, “Wear this,” with that he left to give you some privacy.  You eyed the box he gave you and opened it, revealing baby blue fabric, Pretty.  You grabbed the edge and lifted it from the box, It looks brand new… did they… ani, that’s impossible. 

You changed into the chima; you put on the loose fabric to cover half your face and then walked out of the room.  You slid the door of the dining room and saw that everyone had on Dopos; they all looked at you in awe…  Dopey *Baekhyun* smiled and ran up to you, “Wah! I knew that color would work well for you… but why do you have on the mask?”

“So people don’t recognize her you dope,” Grumpy *Yifan* scoffed as he fixed his posture to match that of a scholar.  “Uh, but didn’t she have hair covering her face so…”

“Shut up!”

You looked around and noticed Doc *Chanyeol* wasn’t there yet and neither was Sneezy *Jongin*; Happy *Tao* must have noticed and said, “Doc is giving Sneezy treatment before we go… they always have to do this, they’ll come shortly, so just sit.”

You nodded and was about to go sit next to Sleepy *Jongdae*, but Dopey *Baekhyun* grabbed your wrist to sit next to him.  “Here, Doc told me to give you this, saying you can’t walk around with the bamboo,” Dopey *Baekhyun* gave you another box, which had inside matching shoes; you nodded and closed the box, placing it gently on your lap.

 

 

Dopey *Chanyeol* and Sneezy *Jongin* finally arrived and you all headed out to the village.  The path they took was a little bumpy for you, and unexpectantly Manly *Luhan* threw you over his shoulder, “A lady shouldn’t get her chima dirty.”  You pouted and crossed your arms as he carried you the rest of the way.

A few feet away, Manly *Luhan* put you down, and you basically ran into the village; they laughed as you spun around, arms stretched out, “She’s acting like she was imprisoned her whole life,” Grumpy *Yifan* muttered.  “Perhaps she was,” Happy *Tao* smiled as he ran up to you.  Grumpy *Yifan* furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head as he followed them, “You already know.”

 

 

You looked excitingly at all the shops, it feels forever since I’ve been here, you tried to balance yourself as you ran into someone, but no such luck as you fell flat on your .  “Oh, mianhae, I didn’t see where I was going,” you heard a familiar voice say; you looked up completely curious, but then froze as you faced Do Ryeon nim, “Here let me help you up,” you noticed his sly smile and rolled your eyes, helping yourself up just as Manly *Luhan* came, “What happen? Didn’t I say a lady shouldn’t get her chima dirty?” he asked as he came by your side, noticing dirt on your chima.

You said nothing, but Do Ryeon nim smiled, “It was my fault… I didn’t look where I was go…”

“She ran into him, and she didn’t even say sorry… and when my friend here offered her a hand she didn’t even take it,” his friend interrupted; you rolled your eyes and turned to the man as you were going to retaliate, but your eyes widened and your voice left you, that man… I know him, he he’s that man that sliced me over and beat that old man and his child… he’s friends with Do Ryeon nim?

“Kibum, I already admit it was my fault… don’t be like that, especially after what you did a few months ago,” Do Ryeon nim sighed as he looked back at you and gave you a gentle smile.  You just stood there staring at the man, completely frozen and tense; he looked at you and sighed turning his gaze somewhere else, “You’re too nice to be the Generals son you know?”  Do Ryeon nim laughed, “Well, let me be nicer,” he turned to Manly *Luhan*, who just stood there silently, watching your every movement, “I’ll be honor to treat you and your kin to dinner.”

Kibum lifted an eyebrow at his friend as you were about to hastily reject, but “That would be nice, in fact we were going to go somewhere to eat… we’ll get the rest, where shall we meet?”  You widened your eyes and looked at Manly *Luhan* in the eyes, Don’t worry, everything is going to be alright…they are harmless.  Harmless my a… wait… Gosh, what is this weird thing going on with me?  You quickly looked away not wanting to listen to the rest of what he was saying and turned your heel to walk away; Manly *Luhan*  chuckled slightly and looked at the other for an answer; Do Ryeon nim smiled, “At my place; do you know where General Kim lives; he is my…”

“I know where it is; we’ll meet there then, a few hours before the sun falls, will that be alright?”

“Of course, we’ll see you then.”  Manly *Luhan* nodded and turned to follow you, catching up to you pretty quickly and grabbed your wrist so he wouldn’t lose you again.

“Why did you do that, Jonghyun?” Kibum asked completely irritated at his friend’s friendliness.  “I don’t know.”

“Is it because of that woman?”  Jonghyun looked at Kibum, “You know there was only one that…”

“I know; it was a forbidden love, and that ended on one being half dead and carried away by a dwarf… you know that I’m sorry.  I didn’t know, I was blinded by anger, and Justice General Kim was watching.”  Jonghyun looked at his friend and put a hand on his shoulder, “I understand… we shoulder invite some of the others, although I know that Minho and Jin Ki are busy training, but maybe Taemin would like to come.”  Kibum nodded and they walked.

 

“I’m not going,” you declared as you stopped walking, knowing exactly where this path is leading to.  The others turned around and Dopey *Baekhyun* pouted and hopped towards you, “Why?! It’s free food!  And also we can look on how we can take all their poss…” Grumpy *Yifan* grabbed Dopey’s *Baekhyun’s* mouth and whispered, “If you say another word, I’ll personally gut you with my lovely friends righty and lefty.”  Dopey *Baekhyun* stifled a laugh as Grumpy *Yifan* put his hand down, “You name you axes that! That’s not as nearly creative as mine,” he continued to laugh as Grumpy *Yifan* was about to attack, but the others held him back.

“You’re coming even if that means for me to carry you.”

“Wh… Yah!” You yelled as Manly *Luhan* put you over his shoulders and started walking towards the home that started your nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“General Kim, what are you going to do about the kid?” someone asked as you sat in the corner expressionless, holding in tears from the sight of your beheaded abeoji and eomoni.  General Kim lifted an eyebrow, “Kill her too, she’s the child of that traitor!”  You froze, keeping your eyes on the general. 

“Sir if I may suggest something,” a man walked up to him; General looked back at the man, “Yes, Commander Lee what is it?”

“Why don’t you take her in as your slave, since your last one died, I’m sure since she’s so young she could do twice the work.”  General Kim considered this as he seemed to look at you; he huffed and then said something inaudible to the commander and walked away.

Commander Lee nodded and walked over to you, kneeling down beside you, “You’re going to be safe for now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as Manly *Luhan* placed you back on the ground, hinting that they were close to the house of terror.  He gripped your wrist and went to the gate while the others followed, knowing very well that Do Ryeon nim will only notice him and you.  “What would you like?” an elderly woman asked, you recognized her as cook; you smiled under your mask.  Manly *Luhan* was about to answer, but, “I invited them over for dinner so they could try your lovely cooking,” Jonghyun smiled as he walked to the gate.  The cook bowed until he said arise and you followed him to the back.

“I never notice you had so many brothers,” he said as you finally made it, revealing two men, one of them you never seen before, or at least you think you never did.  “Ah ne, where are our manners… I’m Lu Han, my Lord.”

“Just call me Jonghyun that would be fine.”  Manly *Luhan* nodded.  “I’m Kim M-mins-seok.” Bashful  *Minseok* hid his behind Kip *Sehun*.  “I’m uh… what was… oh yeah I’m Zhi Yixiao…”

“Zhang Yixing.”

“Oh yeah Zhang Yixing.”  Grumpy *Yifan huffed, “I’m Wu Yifan.”  You saw that Jonghyun feared him a bit by his tall stature, but he didn’t fear for long since Dopey *Baekhyun* introduced himself, “I’m Byun Baekhyun!!” he yelled.  The rest of the introductions were sort of normal as Sleepy *JongDae* just slept while Sneezy *Jongin* sneezed every sentence which then Doc *Chanyeol* had to reintroduce them.  In your opinion Timidy *Joonmyeon* and Doc *Chanyeol* were the most natural in introducing themselves; you would have said that Happy *Tao* was too, but he was smiling the whole time, and how is that normal.

Jonghyun nodded, “I see, and all of you are scholars if I’m correct,” they all nodded, liars… but where did they get the clothing?  “And what’s your name?” he looked directly at you; you gulped knowing you can’t say your real name.  Doc *Chanyeol* seemed to notice your struggle and said, “Who are those behind you?”  Jonghyun gaped and nodded, “Oh ne, well first I’m Kim Jonghyun, son of General Kim Hyungyu.”

Kibum sighed, “I’m Kim Kibum, son of Justice General Kim Sungjae.”  The other one smiled; you noticed that he looked like Sneezy *Jongin* a little bit, “I’m Lee Taemin, youngest son of Commander Lee Hyunwoo.”  You just stared at Taemin; he’s the son of a kind man. 

“And you?”  You blinked and decided that a lot of people have your name any ways, “I’m Han Naeun.”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Ok so I know this isn’t the best update, but I had writers block and this is the best I could come up with for now^^  But nether less I hope you enjoy it^^  Also I have changes the Generals name and the commanders so yea hahaha^^  Stay Tuned^^

Treat:

tumblrlhz4hhtxkf1qbm86g.gif  What i do sometimes hahaha^^