Awake

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter

“Tao! You must know where she went… use your fortune telling voodoo and find out where she is!” Kyungsoo nagged as they went deep into the forest.  “It doesn’t work like that,” he said his smile faltering, “There’s no way… we won’t be able to do anything because…”

“Yah, who’s that?” Baekhyun interrupted when he saw a figure not too far ahead.  Everybody turned and Tao widened his eyes, “N-Naeun?”  All of a sudden you dropped to the floor and they all ran to you, “Naeun!”

“Someone carry her and put her next to Luhan… and some of you go and pick out herbs for me stat,” Chanyeol commanded and everyone nodded before parting ways.  “Carry her properly Yifan, that is not a way to carry a lady.  Sure Luhan did that but you sir are no Luhan… you know what let Minseok carry her since he’s stronger than any of us….”

“Shut up Kyungsoo!” Yifan yelled and then gave you to Minseok, who started blushing uncontrollably.  “i-I uh… g-guys… uh…” Minseok stuttered as he looked at you in his arms, “Uh…”

“Now Minseok make sure you don’t drop her and would stop blushing while looking at her like a…”

“Oh God! Kyungsoo can you stop talking for at least 5 seconds… that’s all I need!” Yifan groaned.  Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something, but it snapped shut after, “Guys would you calm down… we already have someone we care about dead, we don’t need another,” Chanyeol turned to Minseok while picking up the double blades and said, “Let’s go.”

They arrived at the room in seconds and Minseok immediately place you beside Luhan while Chanyeol placed the blades at the corner of the room.  “Let’s go and help the others find herbs… Kris, go to the mountain and try to find the impeccable fruit… Kyungsoo you go with him; Minseok you go with me.”  Everybody left the room and that is when you suddenly woke up.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked to your side and saw Luhan’s sickly pale face; you immediately sat up horrified.  “Snow White… bring your friend back to life,” a voice said and you shook your head, “I don’t know how… I don’t…”

Follow your instinct Snow White… it is in your blood…”  You looked back down at Luhan and then leaned your face to his, “Please come back…” you whispered before closing the distance between your and his lips.  As you ‘kissed’ him, green fumes escaped your body and wrapped itself around him; you pulled away slightly as a single tear escaped your eyes and rolled down his cheeks before his skin absorbed it.

“Wake up… please…” you whispered again caressing his cheeks and then watched as the green fumes came back to you before Luhan opened his eyes.  “W-what…”

“Luhan!” you cried and unknowingly jumped on top of him, hugging him, “Your back… thank you… I wasn’t too late… thank you!” you cried some more.  Luhan widened his eyes, not only because you were hugging him, but also he liked the feeling of you hugging him… making his heart beat faster thinking he is having a heart attack.

You pulled away from him and he unconsciously frown, but then looked at your position.  You were straddling his stomach and your hands were on his chest; he gulped and then looked at your sweet and innocent face smiling at him with tear stained cheeks.  “Na-…” he was about to reach over to touch your cheeks, but you immediately stood up and looked at the door as you heard a noise.

You growled slightly and grabbed your blades that you found at the other side of the room, “Shh!”  Luhan sat up slowly before standing up and wrapping his arms around you, making you stiffen, “It’s ok… it’s just the others; I know their movements anywhere.”  You blinked and turned your face towards him before pulling away, “Lay back down…” you said and sat on the comforter, Luhan nodded and laid next to you, that’s when a group of people came in, “LUHAN!” they yelled as they piled on top of the man.

You smiled and immediately jumped out of the way.   “How did this happen?” someone asked and you jumped slightly and turned to the voice and saw Tao staring at you with curiosity.  You smiled and shrug, “It just did…” and you were partially telling the truth since you also don’t know how he came back, except that he did when you kissed him.

“How are you?” he asked this time and this time you turned to him, “That’s something I have to figure out… I’m not sure how I am feeling right now…”

“You make a easy question into a really complicated one…” Tao laughed and then turned his head to the door; you did the same and in a matter of seconds Chanyeol, Minseok, Yifan, and Kyungsoo showed up.  Chanyeol widened his eyes as he looked at everybody on top of a laughing Luhan and then looked at you.  “They’re back!” Tao smiled brightly putting an arm around Chanyeol and Chanyeol smiled slightly as well, but as you looked in his eyes; you could sense the confusion, How did this happen? What happen… is she really who I thought she was or is she something else…?

 

Everybody calmed down and all of them sat on the ground in a huge circle; you were asleep at the corner before they all started talking, “Luhan what happen... what suffocated you?”  Luhan blinked and then looked at you sleeping soundly at the corner, “If I remember correctly… it was Naeun…” some gasped and leaned forward, “She did?!”

“Well, it was her physically yes… but I don’t think it was her internally; she had no life in her eyes it was all… darkness and also I saw black fumes interring her… of course my memory is still hazy though so I might be making up things…”

“Even so we have to take that into consideration,” Chanyeol paused a bit then asked, “How did… you wake up… last time I checked you were dead…”  Luhan blinked and then folded his hands murmuring, “I was dead wasn’t I? No wonder I saw her…” he bit his lip, “I don’t remember how I woke up I just did… and when I did N…” he suddenly felt heat rush to his face as he remembered how you hugged him.

“N… finish what you’re saying!” Yifan growled, “I didn’t spend an hour or so with Kyungsoo in the mountain alone if I may add just to have people not finish their sentences!”  Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Yifan, will stop being all grumpy all the time.  I have you know that everything I told you will benefit you someday; why don’t you join Tao and me when we do Tai Chi… or whatever martial arts that smiley guy does.  And work on your temper, you’ll never get a woman with your anger issues and don’t get me started on…”

“SEE WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH!” Yifan yelled and Chanyeol put a hand on his shoulder, “Everybody be quiet… Naeun is still sleeping.”  Everybody immediately shut their mouth and Chanyeol sighed, “We’ll talk about this later, since well Jongdae and Sneezy are already asleep,” he looked at Luhan, “Take Naeun to your room.”  Luhan widened his eyes, “B-but…”

“Just do it… Tao and I will take Jongdae and Jongin to their room,” Chanyeol picked up Jongin while Tao picked up Jongdae, “Now everyone go to sleep.”  Everyone scattered leaving Luhan, Sehun, and you in the room.  “Hyung?” Sehun whispered and Luhan turned to him, motioning him to continued, “Do you perhaps like Naeun…?”

“W-what?!” Luhan stuttered and turned his face away while shaking his head, “O-of course not… we don’t even know what she is… a-and you know we c-can’t fall in love.”

“Why not?”

“Because!” Luhan whispered/ screamed, “Because of who we are… and our past.  We…”

“Hyung! That’s only you! You always hold onto the past… you should just forget about her… because she betrayed you; we had to kill her!” Sehun let out a breath and said, “Just because that girl betrayed you doesn’t mean…”

“Tao said not to fall in love with her or our hearts will be broken…” Luhan interrupted.  Sehun gaped and then furrowed his eyes, “W-what…”

“Ask him… I’m tired,” Luhan ran his hand through his hair and picked up you, walking away before Sehun could stop him.

Tao entered the room and saw Sehun sitting down looking at your double blades Luhan had left, “Sehun are you ok?”  Sehun remained unresponsive, but turned to Tao with a blank expression.  “Sehun ah?” Tao sat beside him and grabbed his hand, “Are you ok?”

“How can I be?” Sehun whispered and Tao furrowed his eyes, “What?”

“I said how can I be, knowing that if my hyungs fall for her… they’ll end up with a broken heart?!” Sehun spat and Tao widened his eyes, “H-how… w-ho told you?”

“Does that even matter… What more is there hyung? I know you’re not telling us the most important details; and I know you can predict the future at any given time, so tell me what’s going to happen next!”  Tao sighed and looked at the blades, “A war is coming soon.”

 

Luhan placed you on his comforter even though he hates it when people sit on it, but with you he was surprisingly calm.  He pushed away your stray hairs with his fingers still lingering on your cheek; he quickly pulled away after a few minutes, “You’re the total opposite of her… you’re so cheerful and stubborn while she was more refine and polished, just the way I liked, but why is it that my heart is beating for you more than it ever did with her?”

Luhan stared at you face and unconsciously leaned forward until his forehead was touching yours, “Why are you doing this to me…?” he quickly pulled away and sighed before lying down beside you.  His hand found its way towards yours and grabbed it before he went asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So yea... an update... i'm sooooo slow at updating *pout*  I'll try to update more frequently so hahaha Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRYnl_93UG81Nx6i-Ye-rimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHI4lvOdHYmHpwmq29O9himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJZMOT0VV7WFBg5VrnnxAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpimd-QPzoTDxUu_n7KCTrue true true hahaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFlrgD9YkUpWvLfmES9hYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSicww6zyRBNPb5c6-S1HB