The Kanos

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 4

“Wah! That’s a pretty name.” they all said in unison; you smiled and nodded as you got up… and oddly enough you didn’t feel any pain.  “Yah! You shouldn’t do that your wounds haven’t healed yet.” Doc ’Chanyeol’ gasped as he quickly got up and pulled you down slowly.  You looked at his eyes, God I hope they didn’t open, God who am I kidding they probably did since they… Wait did her eye color just change?!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRljFzAqbpMeKih09tuySd

You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to the others; Dopey ’Baekhyun’ jumped up and pointed at you, “What happened… your eye’s use to be really really light silver color, now it’s black.”  You furrowed your eyebrows, what are they talking about? Who in this world has silver colored eyes?

Before you could accumulate what was going on, Doc ‘Chanyeol’ ripped something off your arm and quickly backed away as he gaped… as well as Grumpy ‘Kris’.  You looked at you’re arm and nothing was there… it was bare.  I’m sure I got cut there. 

You shook your head and ripped a leaf from your other arm… still nothing; you pulled up your skirt, not caring about the indecency your displaying and ripped the leaf from both  thighs… your eyes widened as they were the same as your arms, bare… not scar, nor wound in presence.  You blinked and then looked at them, “How did this happen? I was only asleep for a day!”

“Ani, you were asleep for a whole month,” Manly ‘Luhan’ said as he walked hesitantly close to you. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPv7PgXJNrDSZV1uxoRqr

You shook your head, “That doesn’t make sense.”

“It does actually, but what doesn’t make sense, is that during the whole month your wounds hadn’t made any progress, and all of a sudden it disappeared.”  So are they telling me…

You looked around the room and then all of a sudden slapped yourself, “YAH! Why did you just hit yourself?”

“I thought I would wake up, but I guess…” you trailed off and yawned, “I’m sleepy.”

“How can you…” Manly ‘Luhan’ froze as you fell onto his chest, his hands hovering over you for a sec. before he put his arms around you.  “Um, Manly are you ok?” Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ asked as he sneaked behind the blushing Manly ‘Luhan’; Manly ‘Luhan’ widened his eyes and quickly put you down on the sheets, “Ne, I was just s-shocked that’s all.”

“It is shocking she’s tired again,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ said as he put his forehead on yours, “Oh I see, she still is sick… Sneezy come here,” he waved Sneezy ‘Jongin’ over, “You guys can be each other’s warmth, since you both are sick… and well we can’t afford getting anyone else sick.”  Sneezy ‘Jongin’ nodded at the explanation and laid next to you, putting an arm around your waist before snuggling.  The aura changed and Happy ‘Zitao’ laughed, “Come on guys, let’s go get some food, I’m starving!!”

“Me Too!!” Kip ‘Sehun’ joined, rubbing his bare belly, “Let’s go and get some Ginseng Soup from the Ahjumma from the village.”  Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ nodded excitingly and grabbed Grumpy ‘Yifan’, “Come on! You’re paying!”  Everybody was shock that Grumpy ‘Yifan’ didn’t do anything; instead he just let himself be dragged along by the dopey puppy. 

“Well, I guess that a yes, so come on!” Happy ‘Zitao’ smiled and put his arms over Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ and Forgeto ‘Yixing’.  Kip ‘Sehun’ nodded and put his arms around Manly ‘Luhan’ and Bashful ‘Xiumin’ as Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ put an arm around Doc ‘Chanyeol’, “Don’t worry about them; if anyone comes, Sleepy will knock them out the map.”

“What do you mean?”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ looked at Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ suspiciously.  Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ sighed, “Happy saw something; he didn’t give me full detail, but he said it’s nothing too bad.”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ nodded and took one last look at you until he trotted off.

They entered the village and Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ and Happy ‘Zitao’ were jumping around from shop to shop, until they made it their destination, “Ahjumma!” Kip ‘Sehun’ called out to an older woman who was tending to a chicken.  The older woman looked up smiled, “The usual?!”  They all nodded and sat down at a table.

“Since you didn’t resist, it must mean you have a target already… so who is it this time?” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ looked up at Grumpy ‘Yifan’ and Grumpy ‘Yifan’ lifted an eyebrow, “You guys should already know.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAbgq4oL2HB3zswDmCA-6

--------------------------------------------------

“AHHHHH,” you shot up from the sheets when you heard a scream; you squinted in the dark, “Did I fall asleep again?  Where is everybody?”  You slowly got up and tried to find the door.  You slid the door open and looked at the starry night, letting the light shine inside; you looked behind you and sighed, “They’re not here… oh well, back to sleep I guess.”

You were about to close the door, until you heard the same scream.  “Somebody needs help,” you cooed as you looked around the starlit room.  You found two blades and grabbed them, “Safety first!” you chimed as you ran out the room.

------------------------------------------ Minutes before:

Sneezy ‘Jongin’ sniffed and shot his eyes open as he heard something; he looked at you face, although it was dark, and smiled gently as he slowly and gently took his arm from under your head.  He stealthily walked over to Sleepy ‘Jongdae’, and nudged him, “Sleepy Hyung; something’s not right; we have to check it out,” he sneezed and sighed. 

It was silent and suddenly Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ abruptly woke up, “Let’s go!” he commanded as he opened a secret down and started throwing weapons out until he found his steel paddle and threw it on his back.  Then he grabbed a spiked staff and an abnormally blue blade and passed it to Sneezy ‘Jongin’, “Let’s take care of this quickly…” he yawned, “I’m tired.”

Sneezy “Jongin’ sneezed and coughed, “Ne, and I want the girl’s warmth again.”  They closed the secret door and left to the night.

------------------------------------------

You walked around, alone in the cold forest following the screams that came every two minutes, Who is that? And what is happening to her?  You squinted your eyes as you walked closer and closer to the screams.

You saw a light and ran up there quietly yet quickly.  You looked between the trees and saw a girl, probably your age, tied to a chair.  She was all bloody and her face was tear-stained.  You looked from side to side, checking if anyone’s there. 

After a few moments of checking, you ran up to the girl, “Are you ok? What happened?” you asked as you cut the rope off.  You went in front of her and she lowered her head and backed away from you, “Yah, I’m here to help… I won’t hurt you.”

“I-I don’t b-believe you… a good person w-wouldn’t have such d-dangerous weapons with t-them,” she stuttered slowly backing away, physically shaking.  You widened your eyes, “Ani, I’m a good person,” you threw the blades to the side and lifted your hands, “See!”  The girl slowly looked up, “Y-you’re a good person.”

Your eyes locked with hers, Ha! A good person? Her skin, her flesh, her organs, they must taste so good! I want it now!! She may be thin, but it’s enough to keep us full till tomorrow… She seems like a rare breed… I wonder what our next prey will look like?

Prey?  “Thank you… h-how kind of you,” the girl said as she walked closer to you.  You nodded, slowly moving back, “I trust you, can you trust me?”  She looked at you again and you notice a drastic change to her face: no longer was it bloody and bruised, no it was slick white with blue popping veins; her teeth sharpen.  You looked at her eyes that were blood shot red, I guess it’s time!!

You widened you’re eyes as something with sharp nails dug into your shoulders and your neck, “She taste good Noona, so rare and so yummy; I want to have he all to myself,” the thing hissed as it’s knife tongue explored your neck.  You cringed as something bit your arm, “OMG! She tastes so good!  Love the taste,” before the other ripped your skin off the girl pushed him, “Not Yet! Not Yet!” she her lips as she saw the crimson liquid rolling down your arm.

The guy with the knife tongue hummed as he slid his long tongue down your arm.  “YAH! That was mine!” the one who bit you yelled… you couldn’t see their faces, but you knew the two would look like the girl.  I want to have her! I want her insides!!!!  Her RARE delectable insides!!!  I especially want her eyes!!! I can’t take this ANYMORE!  The girls eyes turned sideways and her hair flew up wards as she grabbed for you.  You closed your eyes and felt a quick movement beside you as the sharp nails slowly slid down your body.

“Yah! Are you ok?” you opened your eyes quickly relieved to see Sneezy ‘Jongin’ right in front of you.  You grabbed him into a hug.  After a few minutes you released your hug and looked at the ground, noticing a pile of dust where the girl and the other two should have been.  “You’re lucky we made it here on time… but we don’t have a lot of time,” Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ yawned as he grabbed two identifiable objects that were on the ground and tossed it to you, “Keep these, and don’t be afraid to use them.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-OuJQiCwRv7n4cPhn6tO

You backed away a little and notice that Sleepy ‘Jongdae; had a huge blade type thing on his back, while Sneezy ‘Jongin’ had a spiked staff on his and a blue blade on his right hand.  You shook your head, “What’s going on?”

“We don’t have enough time Naeun… There’s more coming!” Sneezy ‘Jongin’ coughed as he grabbed your hands; you couldn’t help but look into his eyes for answers, The Kano’s are coming… they are too deadly, let’s go!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8yZBLTF9pRPE3Yc_iyVv

Although not understanding what’s going on and how you could hear although none moved their moves; you ran with them, “What are those things… What’s going on?!” you asked not wanting to be in the dark anymore.  Sneezy ‘Jongin’ looked at you and pulled you to him so you can be in his arms as he moved faster; Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ right next to him, their speed equally matched.  “They’re called the Kano’s, they’re vicious creatures of the dark, who prey on ‘good people’.  They create themselves into your imagination, making themselves seem helpless and weak.”

“They are too deadly; they multiply fast, so we have to get out of here before…” the both of them stopped and you turned to your side.  You cringed wanting them to run away quickly, but it was too late since you all were surrounded by vicious looking creatures known as the Kanos.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, that I just wrote now since I’m on lunch break^^  So you were fully healed… how? And what are the Kano’s and such?  Stay Tuned!!    C(^.^)^  Oh and I probably won’t update for a while since I have a project and essay due, but I really hope you continued to comment and subscribe… Thank you!!!

Treat:

tumblr_m8rdub9CdZ1r5hb5yo1_500.gif  "We must cover our identities,"  Hahaha noone will know haha