Village Part 2

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 9

“Naeun?” Jonghyun questioned as he tilted his head; you nodded slowly.  Jonghyun blinked and stared at you in silence until Kibum put a hand on his shoulder, “Let’s all eat now… I’m sure everybody’s hungry.”  Jonghyun stared at you for another second before smiling again, “Ah ne… we shall… come and sit anywhere pleasing.”  You thought that he was being more formal then necessary considering the time you ran to him he was a little less than formal.

Luhan guided you to a seat next to him as everyone else found a seat and you felt Jonghyun’s stare over you; you bit your lip and shrugged it off.  The food set on the table and your mouth started to drool, but as you grabbed a piece of food with your chopstick you started to wonder how you are going to eat with the cloth on your face.  “Naeun?”  You blinked and snapped your head up, “Ne?”

“Is there something wrong that you cannot eat?”  You shook your head and side glance to Luhan for some help; Luhan caught it: Don’t worry… I got this… Although slightly creped out, you didn’t say anything, “Jonghyun, this lady has never eaten in front of people; well should I say strangers, so she is a bit uncomfortable.”

Jonghyun nodded completely understanding; “Ah I see…” he trailed off not knowing what else to say.  You looked over at Luhan and sighed, “I will eat,” and then lifted up your cloth slightly from the bottom to put the pieces of food in your mouth.  At the corner of your eye you saw Luhan smile.

After you all finished your meal; you stood up eager to leave this place, but Luhan grabbed your wrist, “We appreciate the meal, thank you.”  Jonghyun and the rest stood up as well and bowed slightly, “Of course.”  You were about to leave but, “Naeun?”  You turned and faced Jonghyun, who had sadness etched in his face, “Take care and be well.”  You blinked not knowing why he is saying this but then nodded, “I wish the same to you Do Ryeon nim,” you walked away while the others followed you.

“Hyungnim?” Taemin went to Jonghyun’s side, “What’s wrong?”  Jonghyun blinked and frowned sadly, “She has the same name as…” he paused and then flipped his frown, “Ah it’s nothing Taemin… Don’t worry.”  Taemin crossed his arms and lifted an eyebrow, “Don’t try to fool me hyungnim, I know something is wrong and I’m sensing it has something to do with…” before he could finish his sentence someone called him.  He turned and gave a bright smile, “Hyungnim!”

“Taemin, abeoji wants you to go home now,” Taemin’s brother said as he walked closer.  He smiled up at Jonghyun, “How have you been Jonghyun; it’s been a while.”  Jonghyun smirked and shook his head, “It’s only been a few days, Jinki, and I understand since you are training.”  Jinki smiled and nodded, “Not as hard as Minho though.”

“True, soon-to-be-king has a lot of responsibilities to follow through,” Jonghyun smiled.

“Not unless his brother gets it,” Taemin chimed in.  They all nodded, “That kid is one blood thirsty, and I know what that is… I technically live with one,” Kibum said as he walked over.  “He is the son of a concubine… unless she convinces him, he has no chance…”

“But we’re talking about the kid who killed a slave girl with no mercy or regret… he even murdered another brother from a different concubine, yet no one suspects him,” Jinki interrupted Taemin, “He might plan to kill Minho since he is the real threat to his inheritance.”  They all nodded, “He’ll be alright… as long as the dwarfs don’t get him first… have you heard that they ambushed some nobles?” Jonghyun asked.  The others nodded and Taemin crossed his arms, “They kind of deserve it though…” he muttered softly, but Jinki heard it.  “We should go now before abeoji gets worried… bye.”  Jinki grabbed Taemin and they walked; when they were out of sight Kibum put a hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder, “She’s not your Naeun… don’t torture yourself thinking she is.”

“But why do I feel… I mean when she said Do Ryeon nim…”  Kibum sighed and turned Jonghyun to face him, both hands on his shoulders, “Jonghyun I repeat… that’s not her.  Naeun is dead; the dwarfs took her and killed her.”

“She’s probably still alive, but…” he sighed, “I guess either way that girl can never be her.”

 

“You should be glad they didn’t hear you,” Jinki said as they walked to their home.  Taemin sighed, “Those nobles deserved what came to them… they weren’t exactly angels…”

“But they’re HUMAN, Taemin… 30 guards… 30 got killed by those monsters,” Jinki hissed before getting his composure back.  “But they are the ones who killed hundreds of innocent people…” Taemin stopped and turned to his brother, “The dwarfs might be monsters, but the nobles are worse than the monsters that crawl in the woods… humans are scarier, for they can kill hundreds without being hunted down.”  Jinki blinked, not knowing what to say at his brother’s logic; he instead let out a soft cough and walked.

“Ah, my sons are finally home,” Commander Lee smiled as they walked inside; the two brothers bowed to their abeoji and to their eommonim.  “Abeoji?” Taemin started and his abeoji looked up, “Ne, my son?”

“What is your view on the dwarfs attacks that are happening recently?  Jinki looked at his brother with a flabbergasted look, but said nothing and turned to his abeoji as he was also interested on what his abeoji had to say.  Commander Lee his beard, “Some of the things they do are wrong, but then some are right… They shouldn’t kill and steal from us, but that goes the same to our fellow nobleman… if I had a choice I would say the nobleman’s are the real monsters.  Not all are like that though, but you never know.   Dwarfs wear mask so we won’t know their real identity, but so does the nobleman and our fellow human.  Be careful not everyone is who they may seem on the outside.”  Taemin and Jinki looked at their abeoji, who was the kindest and wisest person they have known… they went to their respected rooms without another word thinking about their abeojis words.

 

“Put me down!” you pouted as you flailed your limbs, “You don’t have to carry me every time!”  Luhan chuckled and jumped slightly up making your body land on his shoulder again, “YAH!” you screamed, I’m already anger about going to that hell house and your just making it worst!  PABO!  Luhan chuckled for some unknown reason and finally put you down, “Finally!” you sighed and then turned to see that you’re in front of their home; you turned to him again, “You didn’t have to carry me… I have two feet that aren’t broken.”

“You know an ordinary person would usually say thank you for not letting them walk an exhausting distance.”

“Well, I’m not any ordinary person,” you said and you hasty turned and went to your room.  “No kidding,” they all sighed as you were out of sight.  “You know Manly, you should really stop touching her so much; she might think that is harassment and I know she is a woman, but woman are people too and they should not be treated like that… I don’t even know why humans treat their companions like that and you know what I’m going to call you by your real name from now on.   Of course not when were on missions, but still it’s to… nag nag nag,” Kyungsoo continued until Kris clamped his mouth, “Will you shut up for once! God… it’s really annoying!”

“Everything is annoying to you Kris,” Baekhyun said, giddy from Kris’s glaring eyes.  Before anybody said another word, Chanyeol said, “I agree with Kyungsoo, but anyways we should get some sleep… I need to give Jongin treatment as well.”

“Luhan?” Tao called out as they were walking, everybody already to their rooms; Luhan turned, “Ne?”  Tao bit his lip, his smile still there, “I need to tell you something…”  Luhan nodded, telling him to go on; Tao took a deep breath and his smile faded, “Don’t fall in love or you’ll end up in heartbreak… not just you but everyone here…”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“I saw it… we’re going to lose her soon to a force more powerful than we are…” Tao ruffled his hair and sighed, “I’m going to tell everybody else later, but I told you first because you’re good at keeping secrets.”  Tao smiled and patted Luhan on the back before disappearing in his room.  Luhan blinked and then started walking the opposite way.

Luhan pondered about what Tao said all the way till he was in front of your, Jongin, and Jongdae’s room; he looked through the small square space.  He watched as you lay, seemingly asleep while Jongin and Jongdae are on either side of you.  He sighed and was going to leave, but he saw something peculiar.  He widened his eyes as he saw black fumes hover over you and inject themselves in your body; he saw you open your eyes and get up, going to the weapon space and coming out with the double blades.

You walked out of the room, robotically almost as something is controlling your body; Luhan widened his eyes as you turned to him, your eyes were soulless and nothing, but darkness filled them.  As he stared into your eyes, his air started to leave him and he fell to his knees while trying to cough air; you smirked and walked away, not looking back at the suffocating Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Mianhae for not updating but i hope that you like this chapter and ohhhh i left it with a CLIFFHANGER^^ YAY!!^^  hahaahha Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

saranghae.gif  I remembered the young innocent Seungri^^

large.gif  *What just happened?*

 *????*

tumblr_m88v02UW891rvv4qro1_400.gif  Yes we all should fight *insert Evil laugh*