The Auras

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter

You were long gone when Chanyeol found Luhan the next morning, knocked out… mostly likely dead.  Chanyeol quickly carried him all the way to Tao and Sehun’s shared room, “Tao!” he yelled as he barged in, Tao sat up and stretched his lips the smile never leaving his face, “What is it…” he paused as he looked at a motionless Luhan in Chanyeol’s arms, “What happened?” he asked as he quickly went up and grabbed Luhan before putting him on his bedding.

Chanyeol shook his head and sat down next to Luhan, “I was just going to wake up Jongin for his treatment and I found Luhan’s body unmoving… I thought that you may know something…”  Chanyeol turned to Tao and worried etched his face as he saw Tao turn pale, “Ta…”

“Is Naeun here?”

“I-I didn’t get a chance to go in, but…” before he could finish his sentence Tao ran out of the room; Chanyeol blinked and stood up when someone grabbed his wrist, “Hyungnim… what are you doing here?”  Chanyeol bit his lip and turned to Kip’s sleepy eyes, “Nothing… it’s just, I need you to get me some herbs…”

“Wh…” Sehun blinked and looked at Luhan, he quickly struggled out of his bedding and went to Luhan shaking him, “What happened?!”

“Stop shaking him!” Chanyeol said… Sehun looked at him, “Hyung fix him!”  Chanyeol looked down, “He’s good as dead now…”  Sehun bit his lips and stood up, “Tell me what herbs I need to bring to save his life.”

“We can’t he suffered from lack of air,” Chanyeol sighed and then realized his own statement, “Wait how did that happen?”  Chanyeol sat back down and started to check around Luhan’s neck, “His throat feels contracted, but there are no bruising on his skin, was he poisoned?”

“No,” Tao said as he returned; Chanyeol and Sehun looked up at him, “What do you mean?” Sehun asked.  Tao bit his lip as his lips quivered, “Naeun… is… Naeun is gone.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw this and I should’ve told you guys but I only told Luhan about it… I told him that we’ll soon lose her to a force more powerful than us, but I didn’t think it would happen so soon.”  Chanyeol bit his lips and looked at Luhan’s lifeless body, “We need to find her; she might know what happened to him…”

“But…”

“It’s the only way… let’s get the others,” Chanyeol walked out and Sehun looked at Tao, “So… what force are we talking about?”  Tao sighed, “I have no idea.”

 

Last Night:

You walked away from Luhan and didn’t spare him as little as a glance as you went deep into the woods.  “Oh my Snow White seems your more obedient to the darkness then expected,” Black Dragon smiled and swiped her hand on your forehead, “I wonder what you remembered…” she looked down and lifted an eyebrow before turning to a man beside her, “Why does she have that?!”

The man laughed, “I wanted them…”  Black Dragon bit her lip and sighed, “You know what happens when…”

“She gets her hands on them, ne I’m fully aware, but seeing that she came all over here, it’s not coming.”  Black Dragon smirked and crossed her arms, “I see… maybe she’s not as powerful as I have thought before… considering who she is…” she turned to the man not noticing a white aura blinking from the blades, “She’s all yours, but if I may ask, what are you going to do to her… feed?”

The man came out from the shadows and came to you to tilted your chin up, “No, I’ll make her my wife… she will serve me.”  Black Dragon ‘tsked’ and shook her head, “You have to kill her… what happens if the Prince figures out?”

“You tell me… I’m not worried about him at all.”  Black Dragon sighed, “I should have just let the other creatures of the dark have her, but you were the only one powerful enough, Sungjong.”  He turned to you and a smiled crept his lips, “Come my sweet, our ride awaits,” he held out his hand in which your hand automatically went on his and let him lead you away.  Black Dragon shook her head, “Sungjong… should I trust you brother?”


You arrived in front of a house fit for a king and entered robotically; although your physical is moving robotically your mentality was fighting… Luhan! What have you’ve done to Luhan?!

Luhan? You killed him… suffocated him, he’s long gone now.  You’re lying to me! Stop! Get out of my body!!  Never… I’ll never get out because I am you; if I get out you do too. I’m your other half a half that knows who we are…  Ani… we are not one… I know the truth you’ve entered my body without my consent, later you’ll have to deal with the consequence.  Ha! Try if you can, but even if you are a rare; you’ll never get the control of your body. Oh and it’s true that Luhan character is gone, he’s dead… you were too weak to stop me from killing him, so stop dreaming and stay out of my way.

Your body physically stopped and Sungjong looked over at you, “What is wrong Snow White?”  A smiled crept to your face, “Nothing sir.”  Sungjong smiled and lead you to your room, closing the door as you entered.  You laid flat on the bed, blades still at hand; your physical was finally asleep as your mentality fought on:  I’m stronger than you think I am… What are you talking about? I already won what don’t you… wait what’s going on…  The white aura started to descended from the blades, wrapping its fumes around your body fighting off the black fumes.

What are you… How?... Remember I am one of the rare ones, but not just a rare one… soon I’ll get my revenge…  Rare one… even a rare one can’t do this…  Sorry I can’t listen to you anymore… bye.  Soon the white aura completely took over the black fumes and your physical awoke hastily; you sat up quickly and looked at your surroundings, “W-Where am I?”  You looked down at your hands and noticed white fumes going into your blade; you blinked but shrugged it off as you stood up.  You tilted your head and looked at the room, wondering how and why you are here… “How?”  You turned swiftly to the voice and saw a little girl looking at you with fearful eyes.

You furrowed your eyes as you were sure she wasn’t there a few seconds ago, “Who are you?” you found yourself saying.  The little girl stood up and after a second she was in front of you, “I… am Green, I am a part of you and when with you can bring the dead to life.”  You blinked and flinched backwards, “Uh… look little one I have no idea what you’re talking about…” you decided to change the subject, “How did you get here?  Do you know how I got here?”

‘Green’ smiled, but still fear flooded her eyes as she sat on the bedding, “I was taken away from my siblings by Black Dragon… she sold me to Sungjong, the Man of Darkness, who is stronger more powerful than the Prince.  He owns many creatures well one of each… he’s a collector.  Black Dragon didn’t capture you instead she insisted for Sungjong to control you and get you here… she told him where you were and he was more than happy to have you,” she turned and looked at you, “You hold something very dear to his heart, he favors you because of who you are.”

“And what am I?” you caught yourself hearing and then laughed, “I’m a human, a regular Joseon woman who is or was living with 12 men that lived deep in the forest and I as their slave or maid or whatever you might call it.”  ‘Green’ lips tightened and tilted her head, “You Snow White are not a human.”  You quickly turned and looked at her eyes, Don’t you wonder why you can hear me although I’m not moving my lips?  Normal people cannot have that ability… you are special…

“STOP!” you yelled and then quickly got your composure, “Just stop,” you smiled and then changed the subject again, “You said you were separated from your siblings…”

“I feel their presences.”  You tilted you head and all of a sudden different colored fumes came out of you sword and took human form, “Green!” another little girl yelled as she went and hugged Green; Green smiled and hugged the little girl back, “You guys were hiding in the blades?”  The other little girl pulled away and shook her head, “Ani, we hid inside her… when she was in her deep sleep, me and Red oppa at least… I don’t know where the others are, but White unni hid in the blades.”

A girl about your age walked up and pat Greens head, “I was activated that is why they found me…” she turned to you and bowed slightly, “I am glad I awoken just in time to save you Snow White.”  You gasped and stumbled slightly, wondering why you always hear that name, it was very foreign almost as the others name.  You finally decided to ask, “Snow White?”

“Ump,” a boy about your age nodded, “We live to serve you, that is why me and Purple hid inside of you and maybe the others are hiding inside you too or in your blades.”

“Red oppa is right they might be right next to us, but we wouldn’t know unless they are activated… I wonder how we can see Green though since…”

“It’s because she was captured, so she didn’t hide… if you read our history you would know,” White said and sat in front of you, “Snow White… what is wrong?”

“Snow White, your friend is dead…” Green said distracting all of their attention and then closed her eyes, “we must go quick and revive him or you’ll lose him forever.”  You furrowed your eyes, “I don’t understand…”  Green grabbed your hand, turning into fumes, “We’ll explain later, but we have to go, don’t fight when your body is walking to your destination,” with that she was absorbed by your skin; you looked at the others, fear covering your eyes, What the Hell is happening?!

“We’ll see you soon Snow White,” the others bowed and turned into fumes as they were absorbed by the blades.  Your body started moving and you felt weird and hesitant, although a deep part of you knew exactly what was going on.  You walked out the door of both the room and building, oddly no one stopping you, and disappeared into the forest.

 

Sungjong was working on his thesis on some of the creatures he bought, when he sense a disturbance in your room; and suddenly a figure appeared; he smiled, “I’m guessing she kicked you out.”

“It’s my fault, she was to powerful… I have no idea how she got out of my control, but it seems like she has her auras with her…”  Sungjong laughed, “Of course I put her in the same room as her aura Green…”

“She also has White… White was the one that attacked me.”  Sungjong lifted an eyebrow, “That’s interesting… they must have hid in her when she was just a young one, it’s been 18 years since Black Dragon sold me Green, I thought she was keeping the rest for herself.”  The other man looked at Sungjong skeptically, “Sir what shall we do?”

“Nothing and see how this plays out… in the meantime though we must not let the Prince or Black Dragon figure out that she has escaped?”  The other man furrowed his eyebrows and Sungjong continued, “Make sure that no one stops her when she walks out, I have a plan and if she is stopped they will ruin it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Dun Dun Dunnnnn!! Hahaha I hope if it wasn’t confusing, but if it was feel free to answer questions and I’ll try my best to answer^^  I hope you enjoyed the story as well^^ Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

0197_eb33.gif This proves girls are not the only one who fangirls^^

tumblr_lsu0132rs51qghfulo9_250.gif This proves girls are not the only ons who will win girl fights^^

309331588049c4-1.gif This proves that you don't need to be a girl to be pretty^^

 

This is all my proofs for today... Join me next time on This Proves...^^