Wake Up!

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 3

You furrowed your eyebrows in your sleep, and you forced your eyes to open.  They opened slowly, and you looked from your side to side, and slowly sat up, ignoring the pain soaring through your veins; you looked closely at each detail, Where am I? This isn’t Ju In nims home… this place… I feel much safer, but… you closed your eyes tightly, if I went missing they will target me as a runaway slave, and will find me and torture me to death… like they did to my family.

You kept your eyes closed as you took deep breathes, Ok, this is just a dream, when I open my eyes I’ll be back in the horse stables, on the hay while the horses lay next to me… one… two… three..

You slowly opened your eyes and scream as you saw a face right in front of yours.  You lunged your arm as if instinct to the man, but he grabbed your arm pulling you forward to his chest; the pain soar higher, and you instantly collapsed into his arms.  “KIP! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO????!!!!! DOC SAID NOT TO STRESS HER WOUNDS AND LOOK NOW THEIR BLEEDING AGAIN!!!!”

“AH! I didn’t mean it Manly Hyung; it’s just that I found her sitting up, so I thought…” Kip got hit in the head, but he still held you tight, “HYUNG! I could’ve dropped her!”  Manly put his hand through his golden locks and sighed, “I’ll go get Doc; let’s just hope he won’t put you head first in the well again,” he walked away and Kip sighed as he felt the crimson liquid sink on his torso, for he had no shirt.

He started to freak out, just as someone walked in, “What happened?” someone asked in a sleepy voice; Kip turned  hesitantly to the door and sighed in relief when he saw Sleepy, “Oh thank God it was you instead of…”

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!” Grumpy yelled as he pushed Sleepy out of the way and marched to Kip, who was still holding unto you, “SHE’S FREAKIN’ BLEEDING, WHERE THE HELL IS DOC?!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx6hgndQrEjuEla5oaqK3

“Manly Hyung, went to get him…” Kip put his face in your hair, trying not to look at Grumpy straight in the eye.  Grumpy grunted as he grabbed Kips hair and pulled his head back; Kip basically scream, “If you move me from her, her wounds would be worst!”  That seemed to do the trick because Grumpy let go of Kip’s hair, well after muttering a few cursed words and grabbed the Sleeping Sleepy with him to the corner, as he stared bullets into Kips back.

A few minutes later, Manly arrived with Doc and another person and they quickly went to Kip, “What happen?” the man next to Doc asked gently as Doc took you from his arm.  Kip stood up and the man gave him a towel, to wipe up the blood, “Well, I found her sitting up and I wanted to see if she was awake, but when she opened her eyes she scream and lunged her fist towards me and as a normal reaction I grabbed it and pulled her towards me; that’s when Manly Hyung came in,” Kip pouted, “You understand right, Timidy Hyung?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlh0RGVZuUiQipBQOJPAB

“I understand,” the man, Timidy, sighed, “but we still have to give you a punishment,” he turned to Doc, who was gently tending to your wounds, “What’s the punishment going to be?”  Doc didn’t stop tending to your wounds as he said, “We’re not going to punish you, but I think you should run.” 

Kip blinked and looked at Manly and Timidy Hyung for reference; they pointed behind him, and Kip felt a strong aura, “KIP!”  Kip ran and Grumpy ran after him with his double axe yelling out his name, each time more furious then before.

Manly shook his head and sighed as he watched his friend being hunted down by the notorious yet younger than him, madman.  He turned to you and knelt down beside your head, “Is she going to be ok?”

“I’m hoping so, but…” Doc shook his head as he wrapped your arm with a leave, “She should have healed at least a little bit, I mean she been here for three weeks and counting.”  Timidy widened his eyes as he knew what Doc meant, “Wait, so are you saying she hasn’t progressed all this time?”  Doc nodded and looked over your other wounds, “Usually people with these deep of cuts should be in the proliferative stage by now, but she’s not even to the first step.” He sighed as he replaced your wrap with a new one, “Something’s definitely wrong with her body, but at least she made progress by waking up.”

“I don’t understand…” Manly started as he brushed your stray hairs from your face, “She’s just a normal girl.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDVt4j6_JWtKVthLkVOLl

“I know, but… get me some more Comfrey leaves and her report that I recorded,” Doc said; Manly nodded and grabbed Sleepy by the arm, pulling him up so he can help him.  Timidy goes off to get your report as he leaves Dopey enters.  Dopey tilts his head as he looks at Doc, who was furrowing his eyebrow; he only does that when he’s confused or frustrated… this is the first, “What’s wrong?” Dopey asked.

Doc looks up and relaxes his face, “Ah, Dopey Hyung… nothing’s wrong; it’s just that…” he paused knowing that Dopey won’t understand what he was going to say, “I’m glad that we got all the ink off.”

“That’s your happy face?!” Dopey was shocked and he showed it in his face; he knelt down next to you and wiped some stray hairs, “Did she wake up yet… it’s been three weeks already… she needs to eat solids, instead of you stuffing liquid down .”

Doc sighed and nodded, “But Kip did something stupid and made her faint again.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVkA4nNPl-zUUb59GNbuI

“That Kip! Where is he?” Dopey got up and put his hands on his hips.  Doc looked up and gave a little smile, “Getting chased by Grumpy Hyung.”  Dopey nodded and smiled, “Good, Grumpy Hyung would teach him a lesson.”  Just then Timidy returned with the reports, “Here you go Doc… Annyeong Dopey!”

“ANNYEONG! TIMIDY HYUNG!” Dopey grabbed hold of Timidy’s waist; Timidy froze for a minute then relaxed, holding onto Dopey as well.  “I was right she hasn’t progressed at all… not even the Comfrey leaf isn’t helping,” Doc ruffled his hair and sighed; Dopey widened his eyes, “So something is wrong.”

“Ne, but right now I don’t know… I’m just going to stay here until she wakes up again; maybe she knows what’s wrong.”

Dopey looked up at Timidy, who had a distressed face; Dopey frowned and went next to you again putting his forehead to yours, whispering, “Please get well soon.”  He got up and went to the door, “Her foreheads hot… I think she gots a fever, I’m go get the herbs.”

Doc looked at you and put his forehead to yours, “He’s right…” he leaned away and looked at Timidy, “Stay here, I need to get something.”  Timidy nodded and watched Doc walked away; he turned back to you and smiled, “This is the first time, I’ve seen that smarty pants all flustered… this is going to be interesting…” he furrowed his eyebrows, “But really what is wrong with you?”

------------------------------------------------------------

Your head had excessive pain and you felt someone’s warmth next to you; you fluttered your eyes open quicker than last time and turned your head to the side, despite the pain; you widened your eyes as you looked at a face closed to yours.  You screamed and punched him in the face; which abruptly woke him up.  He cursed out a few words and then looked at you; he widened his eyes as he looked into yours, What’s wrong with her eyes? Could that be the reason why?

“What’s wrong with my eyes?” you asked as you lowered your fist, deeply curious… but now that you think of it, He shouldn’t be able to see my eyes because of my… WHO CUT MY HAIR?

He opened his mouth, but a group of people ran in, “DOC! WHAT HAPPENED?!...” they looked at you and then to Doc, who was holding his precious nose and then a young man came out of the group, “I told you! This girl hits on instinct… I bet you would’ve done the same thing if you were awake.”

“SHUT UP!” a man growled as he walked over… you were slightly scared by his expression, but it changed when he looked at you and widened his eyes, “WAH! COOL!” one said as he came up close, “I like your eyes… it’s very uncommon.”

You furrowed your eyebrows, “Who are you?”  The man smiled wide, which kind of scared you, “We are the ones who saved you… well, ok that was really Sneezy and Sleepy, but yea… Doc was the one who treated your wounds though;” he pointed to the man who you hit, “Sleepy is with Sneezy keeping him warm, like what Doc was doing to you.”

“NE!” another boy ran up to you and sat down, “I really like your eyes too, and you could thank me… I’m the one who cut your bangs,” he smiled, “you look really pretty… well your eyes don’t match your face, but yea.”  You glared into the kids eyes, I wonder why her eyes are like that?... you bowed your head, so you don’t have to look at anyone, but you did when…

“SEE! I told you guys if we just barge in her you’ll scare the kagebyes out of her and I told you Doc, that if he sleep next to her she will freak out and think that were all byuntaes and will try to beat the living cookies out of us, even though we know that’s not possible.” A shorter man with buggy eyes nagged, “And now you’re making fun of her eyes; I can’t believe you people. You know girls are sensitive about their looks and how they represent them in the public! And don’t get me started when half of you are half-…”

You tilted your head and looked closely at everyone; he was right almost no one had on a shirt except him, a baozi cheek, and one with a gentle smile.  They all look foreign to me… I mean what’s with the color of their hair, and the style of it… weird.  You laughed, a gently laugh that soon erupted; the one who smiles way too much joined in and so did the other.

“What’s so funny?” a grumpy voice asked which broke the laughter; you looked over and saw the man with a mean face was next to Doc, “Nothing Hyung; how ‘bout we introduce our selves,” the smiley one said, “Well, first of I’m Happy!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcisPGNjzY2yE8gQfuY40

“Hab…pi?” you looked at him confused, you never heard of that word before; it didn’t even sound Korean, they must be foreign… I think.  “Let’s just say our real names,” you turned a saw Doc smile, and then you turned back to Habpi.  “Oh, ok… well then my real name is Zitao, but I go by Happy!”

“I’m Baekhyun, but I go by Dopey, because we have to have nicknames so people won’t know that we are the dw…”

“DOPEY! SHUT UP!” the scary man said, which made you jump, but you were very curious on what Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ was going to say.  “I’m Kyungsoo, but I go by Naggy,” the bug-eyed man said and you thought that it really fit him, even though you’ve been awake for a minute or so.  “I’m Luhan, but I go by Manly,” a boy that has a very nice face said; you smiled inside a little. 

“I’m… uh, Xiumin, b-but I go by Bashful… and I’m also the… uh o-oldest,” you nodded and gave him a gently smile, which made him look down.  “I’m… uh… what was my name again?”

“Are you a dumb…”

“You’re name is Yixing, Forgeto,” Manly ‘Luhan’ said as he patted the boy on the back and the boy nodded in recognition, “That’s right I’m Yixing, but I go by Forgeto… for some odd reason I can’t remember.”

“I’m Joonmyun, but I go by Timidy,” the gentle smile man said.  “YAH!” you turned and the scary man cleared his throat, “I’m Yifan, but I go by Grumpy, but to you I’m Kris, arraseo!” you nodded and looked at Doc, who sighed, “I’m Chanyeol, but I go by Doc.”

You nodded and gave Doc ‘Chanyeol’ an ‘I’m sorry sorry’ look; he just shook his head, but you saw him smile a little. “Yah, where’s Kip?” Manly ‘Luhan’ asked as he looked around; everybody shrugged excepted Happy ‘Zitao’ who said, “He ran to get Sleepy and Sneezy.”

“Were here!” someone called out and you saw Happy ‘Zitao’ smirk, “Told ya.” 

You looked up and saw a young boy, who looks oddly familiar to you; and two others, one who seems to be too tired to be moving, and the other too pale and sick to be out of bed.  “Sorry, I was getting these two…”

“Who told you to get them? Sneezy is sick and your forcing him to be here at his own will? I can’t believe, how stupid you are… we could have just took the girl to them instead of you dragging their sick as…”

“It’s okay, Hyung,” the pale, sickly one said as he gave you a sluggish smile, “Annyeong, I’m Sneezy…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgOj13uSzDuahVZyy1n4a

“I’ll do it for you,” Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ said as he smiled at you, “He is Jongin, but goes by Sneezy… he’s also the one that saved you,” he smiled and added, “Oh and he’s not that pale, he’s actually really tan, so don’t be fooled.”  You nodded and gave a nod to Sneezy ‘Jongin’, for he saved your life.

“Why are we saying our real names?” the young boy asked Manly ‘Luhan’; Manly ‘Luhan’ smiled, “Doc, I mean Chanyeol, said we could,” then he whispered, “Don’t ask about her eyes yet.”  The boy nodded and sheepishly rubbed his nape, “I’m Sehun, but I go by Kip, since I’m the youngest… Oh and I’m also sorry for the other day.”  Other day… what does he mean by that? You were about to ask when, “I’m… Jongdae… but… I … go… by… Ssllleeeppyy,” the tired one yawned as he fell back to the floor; sleeping soundly.

You smiled and were about to laugh until, “What’s your name?” Sneezy ‘Jongin’ asked; everybody turned to you; you furrowed you’re eyebrows and sighed, “I’m Naeun.”

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Youngbee here! I’m sorry that it took a while to upload, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.  And to make it easier I put their dwarf name with their real name, so you won’t forget who’s who… I hope that helps. ^^  So what’s wrong with your eyes?  And why do they look foreign to you? Hmm questions questions.  Author-nim you should know!  I do know, but… yea. Haha I got to stop writing everything in h=my head, but I hope you enjoy!!! Stay Tuned^(O.O)^  Oh and I’m sorry I haven’t updated for a while since I had my other stories as well as a research essay paper that I have yet to finish… I hope you understand… SARANGHAE!!!!

Treat:

chanyeol-do-exo-growl-Favim.com-893881.g  The dwarf dance!!!!