Unspoken Mystery Part 1

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter 5

Sneezy ‘Jongin’ put you down and you wobbled a little, so he held unto your arms until you regained balance, why all of a sudden do I feel light-headed?  You stared at the Kano’s surrounding you, “Aim for the gut, that’s where their heart is,” Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ whispered, and after a minute he said that; he swung his paddle from his back and it seemed like it was going towards you, but Sneezy ‘Jongin’ grabbed you and jumped over the paddle.  You turned around and saw a couple of Kano’s sliced as they turned to dust.  “What the…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPTW0NpXPD6jbzJtYaQ14

“Watch out!” Sneezy ‘Jongin’ pulled you behind him as he sliced another.  You gripped your hands and realized you had the blades in your hands, I don’t know why, but these feel familiar.  You jolted up as something dug into your shoulders, and your neck, “Mhmm, they were right; you’re kind is the tastiest.” 

You shuddered as the thing your neck, “I don’t want to hurt you JUST yet; your too beautiful to be eaten hastily,” he kissed your neck and it to make it his own, “Too good, I want you to myself, but the Prince will be upset with me so…” he slid his hands to your waist, but as he grabbed hold of you; you felt dust on your feet.  “Why did you just stay there?!” you turned to Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ standing beside you; he suddenly grabbed your hands and showed you the blades, “You have weapons use them,” with that he was of swinging his paddle over his head, killing the Kanos in the trees.

You looked over at Sneezy ‘Jongin’, who was slicing and dicing like no tomorrow.  You sighed with relieve that they could hold their own; you were also amazed how strong they were. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfNHn-kJ6pzh0z_8Z0EL1

Something caught your eye, a Kano to be precise, one that was crouching on a branch staring at Sneezy ‘Jongin’.  You looked into its eyes; I like his scent… so delectable, so yummy… I’m going to have him all to MY self… the Kano’s eyes turned bigger and black instead of its usual red eyes.  Spikes popped out from its body and it hutched on the tree branch as it grew bigger. 

You widened your eyes as your saw it turn grey and the teeth turn snaggled… it looked like a complete monster, not that the other Kano’s aren’t monsters, but you’re not even sure if this… thing is a Kano.  The thing leaped off the tree toward the distracted Sneezy ‘Jongin’, and as if the blades were taking control; you ran and jumped in front it, Oh Crap… I thought they were extinct, going through its stomach and separated your blades inside, as a purplish light left your body and traveled down the blades.

You fell to the ground on all floors as dusted sprinkled everywhere; unconsciously you flipped your sword backwards and stabbed something behind you.  You flipped over and sliced another in front.  Let’s just say you were on a roll, slicing dicing everything you see, as if you done this before.

After a few minutes of your killing spree you suddenly stop, noticing that you were surrounded by shredded dust.  “Naeun, what was that?” you turned around noticing Sneezy ‘Jongin’ and Sleepy ‘Jongdae’  right in front of you; you gave a faint smile before your eyes rolled back and collapsed. 

-------------------------------

Somewhere far away:

“Seems like they’re not gone after all,” someone smirked in the shadows as he saw two figures carrying you away.  “Would you like us to call out more Kano’s?” one asked behind.  The man smirked and shook his head, “Ani, those Pabo’s will just mistake her as a delicious, rare snack, and eat her.”  He turned swiftly and grabbed the others neck, with his thin fingers, “And you’re a pabo, for sending them without my permission.”

“Please… I’m sorry… I didn’t,” his esophagus got ripped out as he fell onto his knees before collapsing; the man laughed, “Sorry, never solves anything does it,” he turned to a scared other, “Get me a new general…” the other barked and ran further in the woods.

The man looked at the others with him and send them off; he laughed as he his bloody fingers and turned back in the direction, “We’ll be together soon… my Princess.” He disappeared in the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Sleepy, where have you been!” Some called as they all ran towards the exhausted Sleepy ‘Jongdae’.  “The Kano’s am I correct?” Happy ‘Zitao’ asked as he put Sleepy’s ‘Jongdae’s’ arm around his shoulders.  Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ nodded and Doc ‘Chanyeol’ furrowed his eyebrows, “What about Sneezy and Naeun… We didn’t see them in there… where are they?”

Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ turned his head and they all looked passed him and saw Sneezy ‘Jongin’ coming with someone in his arms… you to be précised.  Everyone widened their eyes and Grumpy ‘Yifan’ commanded all of them to go back to the room, after Timidy’s ‘Joonmyun’s’ many attempts.

When they went back in the room, Sneezy placed you gently on the sheets.  “What happened?” Timidy ‘Joonmyun’ asked as he grabbed onto Forgeto’s ‘Yixing’s’ arm.  “N-ne? What h-happened?” Bashful ‘Xiumin’ asked again as he placed the already sleeping Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ next to you.  Sneezy ‘Jongin’ snuggled up next to you and said, “She killed a Mortus, and after that killed Kano’s like no tomorrow… her eyes was different, and then she collapsed all of a sudden.”

“She killed a Mortus?!... Wait what’s a Mortus?” Forgeto ‘Yixing’ asked as he leaned on Timidy’s ‘Joonmyun’s’ shoulder. No one bothered to tell him, since they knew he was going to forget about it.  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ shook his head and huffed, “This is why we shouldn’t have left… we shouldn’t have trust these two to look after her! I’m blaming all of you because I could have made a nice meal in our home, but NO, all of you just had to go to the village and have some of that ahjummas delicious food…”

“You agreed to go to though,” Kip ‘Sehun’ interjected.  Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ huffed and was about to continued his rant until Grumpy ‘Yifan’ gripped his shoulders and shook his head; Grumpy ‘Yifan’ looked over at Sneezy ‘Jongin’, “Did she get bitten?”  Sneezy ‘Jongin’ sighed and shrugged as he grew closer to you.  “Ne, I sense that she has,” Manly ‘Luhan’ sighed as he leaned on the wall.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUnjnm-jykPGXEqZ7_I07

Doc ‘Chanyeol’ walked over to you and grabbed your arm, shoving the sleeve up, noticing a bright red mark on her arm.  He lifted the arm and the mark, “Doc, are you sure that will work… I mean it’s been a while since she got…”

“Ani, but this will have to do for now,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ sighed as he took his mouth off, “Get me Yellow dock, and bowling water.”  Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ nodded and grabbed Kip ‘Sehun’ to follow him. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQY8YUeNMWzKyDm6gqiWM

Doc ‘Chanyeol’ put your arm down, “Doc, there’s another.”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed your collar and pulled it slightly down, revealing a purple mark, “This isn’t a bite from a Kano, it’s from a Nade… that’s good, I could its poison out no matter when she got it,” he leaned over and put his mouth on the purple mark on your neck, and out the disgusting fluids from it. 

You were still asleep but your body was trying to push him away; Sneezy ‘Jongin’ held unto you tight and the others pushed your other ligaments down, to stop them from flaring everywhere.  “The bodies reacting… it must have been a superior Nade that did this… Hurry!”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ nodded and the juices faster as he pinned you down.  Your body stopped as Doc ‘Chanyeol’ the last drop of poison. 

He got off and Grumpy ‘Yifan’ handed him a glass of water, “Good thing, you’re immune to their poison.”  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ nodded and galloped down the water.  Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ and Kip ‘Sehun’ returned an gave Doc ‘Chanyeol’ the ingredients.  Doc ‘Chanyeol’ grind up the Yellow Dock and placed it in the boiling water and stirred.

After that he put it in a cup and placed it on your mouth, tilting it, so you could drink it.  “There, hopefully this will kill the Kano’s poison.”  He got up and Naggy ‘Kyungsoo’ started talking again, “Well, this wouldn’t have happen if her, if…”  Grumpy ‘Yifan’ squeeze the young nagging ones shoulder. 

There was an eerie silent until, “Well, all of you guys are downers, come on, let’s go to sleep and when we wake up she’s going to be alright!” Happy ‘Zitao’ clapped his hands.  Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ agreed and got up, “Ne!”

“Ne, we could ask all the questions later… but we should get some sleep first,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ sighed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ3YKdTqdOvnKyf-eF8u1

They all nodded their heads and left the room as Manly ‘Luhan’ blew out the candles and closed the door.  Just as the door closed shut the purple light from the blades shifted its way back towards you, going inside the wounds, making it disappear.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter^^ and I hope it’s not confusing >.<  I know I said I wouldn’t update any of my story’s before I get my essay done… but I couldn’t resist^^ Writing stories are way more fun haha.  Once again I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions or just want to say something, please write it in the comment section… Stay Tuned ^(^-^)^ 

Treat:

tumblr_mn8sk1ti3y1ruu0syo1_500.gif  These dwarfs are more powerful than you think^^