The Prince

Snow White and the 7 + 5 Dwarfs

Chapter  7

Back in the forest where the sun doesn’t shine a lean woman in a tight black dress entered a lighted room, “You called me?” she said as she sat in a chair, clearly meant for a gnome.  A man came out from the shadows and sat in the chair, “Black Dragon, I didn’t call you… you just came here, now tell me the reason you came to see me.”

Black Dragon gave a menacing laugh as she crossed her legs and leaned forward, “Oh my, Jung Kook, why be so mean to your noona?”  The other, Jung Kook growled baring his teeth, “I’m Prince to you and everyone else.”  She gave a low laugh, “Still the same as ever…”

“Just tell me why you’re here,” Jung Kook demanded, getting more impatient by the minute. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2V0rV3C0pn2B4Pshg0px

Black Dragon suddenly stopped laughing and glared at him with piercing black eyes, “Stay away from Snow White or your heart and this kingdom would cease to exist.”  Jung Kook froze and stared straight at her, and then chuckled, “I am not; she’s mine… she is the one that was chosen for me,” he got up, “You know she’s not going to destroy me… no… she’s going to destroy you,” he grabbed Black Dragon by the neck, “Because if you go against my plan… I will kill you with my own two hands.” He dropped her and left the room, leaving Black Dragon on the ground gasping for air.

A small smile left her lips, “Oh my Prince just remember I already claimed you.” She laughed a disappeared in a pile of bats.

------------------------------------------------

You were making food and cleaning the pots and bowls after they were done eating… how you got there well let’s just say it all happened when you woke up a few days ago:

“Black Dragon.” You looked around and grabbed at the sheets making them closer to you; you sighed, “Thank God that was just a dream… a very weird, vivid dream.”  You heard noise coming from the other room and walked out toward there, when you opened the door; everybody paused and looked at you, “AH! Naeun your finally awake… come and eat something!” Dopey ‘Baekhyun’ smiled as he dragged you next to him as Happy ‘Zitao’ gave you a bowl, “It’s EXTREMELY yummy!” Happy ‘Zitao’ took the spoon from your hand and put it towards your mouth, “Here!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3n5Wqbbua5HM9rREBrVD

You lifted an eyebrow, but took a sip out of it… you smiled widely as the taste surged through your taste buds.  The others looked at you, wanting to know what you think; you nodded, “That was really good!”

After a few more hours of splendfulness and the boys acting kinder than usually, even Grumpy ‘Yifan’ was a little less mean, they spilled the bomb.  “Naeun, we heard you’re a runaway slave…” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ trailed off as you gaped at him, “I n-never ran away! Y-you guys t-took me!”

“Well, that will still classify you as a runaway, but anyways… we would like you to stay here.”  You furrowed your eyebrows at him, “What?”  All of a sudden a rag was thrown to you, of course with not so quick reflexes it slapped you across the face, “YAH!” you scream as the rag was still on your head.  “Grumpy, I told you not to do that yet,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ sighed as Grumpy ‘Yifan’ just shrugged and placed a bucket of water next to you.

“You’ll be our slave…”

“House keeper!” Happy ‘Zitao’ piped in.  “While you’re staying with us, you’ll cook, clean, and do what we tell you.” Grumpy ‘Yifan’ huffed.  You pulled the rag off your head, “So basically I’m a slave.”

“See I told you I was right,” Grumpy ‘Yifan’ mumbled as Happy ‘Zitao’ smirked.  You sighed and thought about it for a while, *I guess it’s better staying here then… ne definitely better* you looked at them and stood up as you wrapped the rag around your neck, “Ok, well then all of you shoo; I’m going to clean now.”  They all just sat there; you smirked and started hitting them with the rag, saying, “If you’re going to make me clean then you should listen when I tell you!”

They all left and you heard some mumble how this might just be the worst idea ever.

You were thinking the same thing as you scraped down the pot, Dang it! Why doesn’t it just GET OFF… STUPID STAIN!!!... wait it’s a stain… duh!”  You stopped scrubbing and sighed looking at the empty water bowl, “Why can’t I just go to the river and wash them their?” you sniffed yourself, “Let alone me… without their consent?” 

You sighed and Forgeto ‘Yixing’ ran in; you looked at him, “Is there something you want?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6Y3CvPMCqtT2XYZWK3mj

“Uh Ne… Ani? I forgot,” he rubbed his nape; you sighed and Manly ‘Luhan’ came in, “Forgeto I told you I will tell her,” Forgeto ‘Yixing’ rubbed his nape again, and Manly ‘Luhan’ turned to you, “All of us are going out to the village, and Grumpy wants me to remind you not to leave this place… I mean you can leave this room, but don’t go out into the deep of the forest and such… yea.”

You looked at him and smiled, “Ok… just don’t come home with cuts anymore… I don’t know what you guys do in the village, but if you guys get in the fights with the nobles just don’t let them get you… you have to get them first.”  Manly ‘Luhan’ laughed at your statement and nodded as he dragged Forgeto ‘Yixing’ out of the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU_KS4N2rY0bcRK54cTo3

You waited for a few minutes and then grabbed some of the pots and ran out of the room, I can finally wash myself… and clean these pots!  You smiled and looked at the forest, “They said not to go out… well, if I had the blades I’ll be ok!!” you dropped the pots and went to ‘your’ room and opened the secret door, “I wonder why they use this huge room to hide these blades… maybe I shouldn’t think too much.”  You grabbed the blades; then you thought about the pots you need to carry so you grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around your waist and put the blades through the slates, as well as grabbed some extra clothes for you to change in.

You found a lake not too far from the home and started rinsing the pots.  After, you took your legs into the water and scrubbed as well as you did to the rest of your body, certainly sure no one was there watching.  You should be careful, Snow White.  It seems that you still haven’t remembered your past life… don’t worry that mark will soon make you remember as well as slowly melt you away.  You widened your eyes looking at each direction, quickly coming out and changed.

“What was that…?” you looked around, “I know your there! Come out!!” you grabbed the blades and gripped them in your small hands.  You looked around, Don’t worry, I’m not the one to kill you… just yet.  I want to see how you deal with all the other monsters of the forest… since all them love your kind so much, they wouldn’t mind disobeying the dear Prince.  Oh look, seems like the Calars are already here… well I’ll see you later… that is if you survive.

“Wait! Wait!” you called, what is she talking about? How can I hear her and not see her?  This happened in the village too… maybe just maybe Commander Kim knows.  You grabbed the stuff and started to run away from the lake just as something grabbed your leg making you fall over.  You turned and saw a blue blob coming out of the lake, maybe I should’ve listen and not left the house… ani… 

Black Dragon was right, Ha! Snow White has come back!! And now she’s all mine.  Black Dragon… what was that dream?  Does everything that happens to me have to deal with her?  You swung out your blade and sliced the blue blobs arm off your leg and started to run, but of course of your good nature, you grabbed the pots as well, knowing that they are not yours, but the nice Naggys ‘Kyungsoo’. 

You ran for your life, but tripped all of a sudden.  The blue blob grabbed your ankle and turned you around; you were about to reach for your swords, but the blue blob sprouted out of its body, grabbing your arms and other leg, I’m not going to let you touch those… Black Dragon already warned me…

You widened your eyes just as that big blob let go of a huge tongue like thing from its mouth, every inch, I finally have you… something shot through its skull, temporally distracting it as someone cut of its hands.  You looked up and saw a man in black in front of you; he smiled, Go my princess… you just sat there, furrowing your eyebrows at him, who is he… and who’s this princess… wait was he the one I heard from… “GO!” he yelled sternly and you jumped up and grabbed the pots running away to the house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsEexvuHp5yfsYLuY_V3o

-------------------------------------------

They returned hours later and you were sitting in your room, trying to comprehend what happened hours before.  “Naeun, are you all right?”  You looked and saw Sneezy ‘Jongin’ coming up to you as you felt someone collapse on the ground with steady breathing.  You bit you lip and Sneezy ‘Jongin’ wiped a thumb across your face; he widened his eyes and sighed, “I’m getting Doc.” Before you could speak he ran out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_h3XDWWqU6MMQZqI3UwP

Minutes later Doc ‘Chanyeol’ arrived and sat right in front of you while Sneezy ‘Jongin’ dragged Sleepy ‘Jongdae’ out of the room.  “You went out to the forest again,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ stated as he started wiping off the blue gloo; you forgot to clean.  You stared at him, watching as he cleaned you off with such care, “Who are you?”

“I’m Doc,” he answered unfazed by your sudden question.  You shook your head, stopping his hands from working, “Ani, I mean… why are you guys living in the forest… this freaky magical forest instead of the village?  Why are you guys so talented with weapons?  Why are you letting me stay, when you could turn me in for a huge sum of…”

“We don’t need that,” Doc ‘Chanyeol’ interjected; he looked at you as if trying to read what’s in your mind, You’ll figure out eventually, just calm down for now… answers will come little by little… I’m not sure if I’m right, but if I am… well that’s the only reason you need.  You furrowed your eyebrows as he stood up, “Go to bed, I’ll take you to the village tomorrow.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf67A5eIZTGObhlhcm31v

You nodded and lay down, just as he left you shoot up, Wait! Village?!

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! So yea, again I have no idea what I wrote>.<  but I hope you enjoy it^^  You met the Prince^^ and Ne, I looked at the poll and Jung Kook got the most votes, so he was chosen to be the Prince^^  Ohh… you get to go to the village>.< but why?  Stay Tuned ^(o.o^)

Treat:

307769-exo-chanyeol-19.gif  I don't know Yeolie.... youre the doctor... haha^^