Now What?

Defense

 

"Yeah, it was us who needed a meeting." Jessica said shakily.
 
"There is something very important we need to speak about." Yuri added.
                                                                                
 
"What?! Already?!" Taeyeon fell back in shock from the statement Yuri and Jessica have just explained.
"I am afraid so. This time they maybe stronger." Yuri replied.
 
                                                                                
"Seohyun!" 
 
"Yes, Mom?"
 
"Don't go too far in the garden, okay?"
 
"Yes, Mom."
 
"Fany-ah!" The Kingdoms' major queen came running through the halls to her wife.
 
"Yes, TaeTae?" 
 
"They're back." Taeyeon whispered.
 
"Why so soon?! I thought we beat them good last time!" The Kingdoms' minor queen exclaimed.
 
"Apparently not." Taeyeon sighed

"Ugh, now what? Who told you this, anyways?" Tiffany sat down in the porch's couch.

"Yul and Sica did. They said they he will be stronger now because they have mutated new army men while ours are still healing from our previous battle." Taeyeon explained, following and sitting next to her wife.

"Sigh.  So that means that we need to increase our army?" Tiffany asked.

"Yup, and not to mention increasing our own strength." The blonde reminded.

"So... Where exactly are we supposed to recruit new soldiers?" 

"Well, we just need to find worthy and loyal subjects that are willing to risk their lives."

"I guess it is back to training, right?" The taller women questioned.

"Back to trainig for all of us." The petite one answered

"You don't mean the children too, right?" Tiffany gasped.

"I am not joking, Fany-ah. Mutation is a very strong skill. That means that their army of mutations are very strong as well."

"But we can't lose them... We can't lose Seohyun forever, Tae. They are still so young. Not to mention weak againt them and their army." Tiffany worried, shaking her head.

"You never know. They can have unknwon special powers that may be discoverd while training. They won't even know what the training is for because they don't know about them." Taeyeon insisted.

"Fine. We can give it a shot, but if our baby gets hurt seriously, the blame is on you."

"Alright, can you go tell Seohyun and Yoona to meet us in the main living room? I am going to alert the lower forces of our plans." Taeyeon got up and walked to the back door of the castle.

                                                                                

"So what is the plan, Tae?" Nicole asked.

"I will tell you when the children arrive." Taeyeon responded.

Soon after, Seohyun and Yoona enter, hand in hand. Tiffany trails slowly behind, nervous due to the possiblity of a bad reaction from the lower forces.

"Okay, now that the children are here I shall explain our plan. Due to the increased strength of their mutated army we shall train extra hard. We will also try recruiting new soldiers." The Kingdoms' major queen explained.

"What are you talking about, Umma?" Seohyun asked curiously.

"Oh nothing you need to know yet, Seo. Oh, that also reminds me the children need to do some training to increase thier skill." Tiffany added.

The lower forces' jaws dropped. They all, except for Yoona and Seohyun, understood what Tiffany had implied.

"You have got to be kidding me, right?" Yuri asked in a fretting manner.

The Kingdoms' major and minor queens shook their heads and awaited further complaints.

"Awesome! We finally get to train! You hear that, Seobb? We are going to become stronger!" Yoona exclaimed, as she jumped up and down in excitment.

"No." Jessica disagreed, glaring at Taeyeon and Tiffany for their stupidity.

"Why not, Mom~?" Yoona whined.

"Just no." Yuri folded her arms, joining her wife in glaring at the whole kingdom's rulers.

"Umma, you're with mom?" The Ice princess stunned at the side Yuri took.

"Children, can you go play somewhere else? We need to talk alone about things you cannot hear."

"Okay." The Kingdoms' Princess and the Ice Princess said simultaneously and walked out of the room. Little do they know, that the children's ears were held against the wall; listening to their parents' and aunts' conversation. 

                                                                                

A/N: Okay so here is the second chapter. Sorry for taking an ETERNITY. Not like some people update after 500 years or something so compared to them I am nothing. There are some things I must clear up:

The Kingdoms' (The Kingdom that controls all the other kindoms/lower forces)

Major Queen=Taeyeon

Minor Queen=Tiffany

Princess=Seohyun

The Ice Kingdom

Major Queen=Yuri

Minor Queen=Jessica

Princess=Yoona

The Telepathic Kingdom

Major Queen=Hyoyeon

Minor Queen=Nicole

 
The Combat Kingdom
 
Major Queen=Sooyoung

Minor Queen=Sunny