Fire Beats Ice

Defense

Their minds were set on one plan and they only had one thing to depend on. Each other.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Mommy, why can't Yoona come to play today?" Seohyun removed her eyes from her picture book and watched her mother.

"Princess Yoona is coming, but she is not playing. Both of you need to start training today." TIffany replied, checking her watch. "They should be here any minute now."

"We are training today? Why are we training anyway? Is it because of some threat? Was it those men who came into my room yesterday?!" Seohyun jumped from her seat.

"Relax, baby. We just thought that you need to train before it's too late. Amber and Krystal should be here by now." Tiffany got up and straightened her dress.

"Ma'am, the trainers are here." Key, the butler, entered the room. 

"Very well. Let them in." THE Queen nodded.

Amber and Krystal stepped into the cozy, but luxorious, living room of the highest floor in the castle.

"Good evening, Madam Tiffany." Krystal bowed and Amber followed suit. 

"Please, Krys, no need to be formal." Tiffany swooped Seohyun up in her arms and stepped forward. 

"So we are training the children?" Amber asked, glancing over to The Kingdoms' Princess.

"Correct, but Yoona needs to get here first." Tiffany checks her watch again. "That's strange. Yul and Jess are never late."

"Jess unnie probably overslept again." Krystal scoffed and leaned her head on Amber's shoulder, earning a light shade of pink to dance on her own cheeks.

"I don't think so. Even if Jessi was planning to oversleep, Yoona would have rushed her. This way Yoona could play with Seohyun. Right, Seo?" Tiffany explained.

Seohyun nodded and ran to her Umma, who had just entered, and jumped onto her lap. "Keroro!"

Taeyeon chuckled and handed her daughter the newly bought toy. "Where is Princess Yoona?"

As if planned, Butler Minho came rushing in, panting. 

"Excuse me for my sudden interruption, but there is a major tragedy down at the Ice Kingdom!" Minho gripped onto the stair railing, panicking at the event. 

All eyes widen at the butler's statement and beckon Minho to continue with the news.

"There h-has been a f-fire that started in the Ice Prince's bedroom!" Minho turned his head and saw his fellow butlers, Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin running towards them; all with more news. 

"The fire had spread and half of the Ice Castle is gone!" Jonghyun panted, other butlers shaking their heads in despair.

"All in ashes." Onew gloomily added.

"Down to cinders." Taemin leaned on the wall, palming his forehead.

"That explains why Jessi, Yul, and Yoona are late." Amber worriedly stared at Krystal's frightened face.

"And probably in bad condition too." Taeyeon soothingly rubs Tiffany's arm.

"Oh my God. I need to drill, Jess." Krystal pulled out her Coder and start tapping on the expanding screen. The Coder is a watch that contained apps for changing age temporarily, tracking others who share the same track code as you, drilling/contacting others and many other apps that can be put to good use.

"I bet I know who started the fire." Tiffany leaned on Taeyeon's arm and side-hugged her. Them.

Everybody agreed on the assumption. Everyone, but the clueless Seohyun sitting in her favorite chair. "Who started the fire, Mommy?" 

"Very bad people have, Seo." Her Umma lifted her daughter up and brought her to her room. "Let's get ready to go out and visit Yoona." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I updated so that you know that I haven't been abducted by aliens! 

 

Heres something to read for you! Happy holidays!

 

                                                             〜 앨리슨