Mystic

Defense

"Very bad people have, Seo." THE blonde King lifted daughter up and brought her to her room. "Let's get ready to go out and visit Yoona." 

 

 

Taeyeon opened the door of what remained of the Ice Castle. Her eyes landed on a glimmering spark of fire and stepped closer, examining the odd color of it. There was a emerald streak flickering in a yellow orange flame.

What kind of flame would be like this? Taeyeon furrowed her brows. She stepped on the flame and thought that it was extinguished. However, the the color smoked up again after a few seconds.

"Tae!" A shaky voice echoed through the halls and, if there were, you could hear birds flocking off in shock.

The said girl turned around to the call of her name, finding a shorter girl with blonde locks running to her.

"Taeyeon, you need to go check on Jessica and Yuri! Their condition is worst than we thought! Yoona is going crazy and she has some weird powers!" Sunny rapidly blurted her words of worrisome thoughts.

"Calm down, Sunny. Where's Tiffany? Where's Seo?" Taeyeon was holding her natural calm state, but internally, she was panicking.

"Tiffany and Seohyun are visiting Jessi and Yul. Just go to them. I'll keep watch of the castle."

"No need to keep watch. The guards can do it. Go back to your kingdom; they need you; Sooyoung needs you."

Sunny nodded and trotted out the door. Taeyeon followed her out, looking back at the intriguing flame.

_______________________________________________________

"Yoongie? Are you okay?" Seohyun popped her head through the door way of Yoona's hospital room. 

"Seo? Why are you here? You shouldn't be here. Go away." Yoona coldly ordered, keeping a straight face and staring at the wall. 

Seohyun was shocked by Yoona's tone because Yoona never talked to her like that. The only time she had was when Seohyun accidently ate Yoona's share of ice cream. 

"Yoona, are you hurt? Did you get burned?"Seohyun cautiously approached the Prince's bed. 

Yoona finally turned her head, glaring at the younger girl. "I told you to go away."

Yoona's eyes turned bright blue and she shot a full force blast of fire and ice shards at Seohyun. The Kingdoms' princess was thrown back against a glass table and, unfortunately, glass shattered with a loud noise. Seohyun didn't feel any pain on her body, only her feelings were hurt. Although oozing blood from the scratches, Seohyun only cared about how Yoona treated her. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Tiffany flew inside the room. She's gasped at the mess and the look of anger on Yoona's face, but the only thing she cared about at the moment was Seohyun's well-being.

"OH MY GOD! Seo, are you okay!? What happened?!" Tiffany threw herself to her daughter hastily. 

The worried questions of her mother snapped Seohyun back to reality and only then had she felt the sting of shards penetrating her skin.

"Yoona, h-how could you?!" The youngest in the room wailed and grabbed onto Tiffany's arm. To her, the cuts were burning on her like blackened fire, but Yoona's actions were worst. Yoona's actions hurt her heart; one of the most vulnerable things. How did Yoona get those powers? Nobody knows. 

 Actually, only two people know. Two evil and dark men.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! So, I found this app to change eye color and make up and all. So I used it for this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic