Fine, We'll Do It

Defense

Tiffany yelled for help, but it was too late. The deed was done. All that remained of the Queen were ashes strewn across the room floor.


"NO! Jessica wept and clutched on to her wheel chair until her nail pierced holes in them.

"How tragic." Seohyun jumped off the bed with a sadistic smile. 

"SHUT UP!" Jessica's blood boiled. She wasn't gong to let this man torture her after what he had done to her friends. He wasn't going to get her. No, she was going to get back at Leetuek. But she couldn't do it now. She would never hurt Seohyun. Instead, she had to find Leeteuk's body. Ugh, this was frustrating.

"Awwww. the wittle Ice Queen is a wreck. Here, let me help you end your suffering" Seohyun's voice, tainted with Leeteuk's, mockingly cooed and her arm reached out, holding a ball of fire in her hand.

"Stop it!" Jessica growled and she pushed the child's body into the wooden bed frame. Sorry, Seo.

The young girl snickered. "What a shame. No one to rule the  Kingdoms'. Only the heir can... Oh wait, who's the heir? Oh yeah, me, the Princess." 

"So this is what it's about. You want to rule over everyone." Jessica finally understood.

"Don't be silly, Jessica. Why would we want anything to do with this monarchy?"

"So what is it that you want?" Jessica was irritated with his short and cryptic answers. No one talks to Jessica Jung like that, not even her sister.

Her sister. Krystal. Just then, it all made sense in her mind. She needed the support from them. Now she knew that it was the only way. As much as she hated the idea, but she needed to call The Reinforcements. 

"What do we want? It's not that simple and it's really none of your business. Besides, I'm not one of those stupid villians who tell their plan to their arch-nemesis and expect them not to foil it." The man reached for his Coder. "See you later, J.J." Seohyun's body vanished with a trail of smoke. 

J.J.? The only person that called that was... Donghae. He was the only person who knew about that nickname and if Leeteuk knew that name then that only means one thing. Oh crap. This wasn't good.

Donghae was a childhood friend of Jessica's who ended up conspiring against the Kingdom's due to heavy phsycotic influence. At one point, Donghae even asked Jessica to betray her family, knowing that she had feelings for him and would follow anything he does. But she could never do such a thing and by the age of 19, he had created a large fool-proof scheme to "Avenge the Saints." No one knew who was behind the conspiracy, except Jessica, nor did they know what "Avenge the Saints" meant, but Jessica had to stop this before it got out of hand. She did her own dirty work and pretended to join Donghae's side, learning who the masterminds behind the plans, but she never was told  "Avenging the Saints" meant and she still regrets not asking. Before the group can put their plans into full action, Jessica reported all the criminals to her parents and the sheriff. They were caught; the masterminds were beheaded and Donghae and the others were sent to life in prison.

Beeeeeeep Beep Beeeeeep

The Coder on Jessica's wrist vibrated; it was Yuri drilling.

"Hello?" Jessica's voice cracked.

"Sica, What happened? I heard screaming and- wait, were you crying? What's wrong?" 

"I'll tell you about it when I get back to your room."

"Okay." 

The drill ended as Jessica wheeled herself to Yuri's room. While doing so, she ran all the recent events through her mind, figuring that the royal guard team spread around the hospital must have been hit, for no one came to her, Tiffany, or Taeyeon's aid.

How were they able to enter so stealthily? Jessica pondered, There must have some kind of sp-

"Mmmmmhhmmmmm!" Jessica's scream was muffled by a hand as she entered Yuri's room. 

"Sica!" Yuri tried jumping off her bed to save her wife, but her body's poor state was no match for the task. She watched as the Ice Queen was knocked unconscious by a poisoned cloth right before the same was done her. Everything went black and her last thought only consisted of Sica, Sica, Sica, Sica.

                                                                                

D-ding! D-ding! D-ding! 

Sunny groaned and huffed as she was awoken by, yet again, another Coder drill. Seeing the number was unknown, she cautiously answered. "Yes?"

"Queen Sunny, raise your security quick! All royal blood is endangered! Even The Reinforcements have been taken!" accented Korean words rang into the speaker of the device.

Sunny was awake now, "Pardon? Who is this?" 

"I am Victoria Song, the head director of the Royal Aegis Security Program, or R.A.S.P. I understand that you are unaware of this secret organization, for Queen Taeyeon and Queen Tiffany created it for only dire times, but there is no time to explain. You, Queen Sooyoung, Queen Hyoyeon, and Queen Nicole are in serious danger."

"You're right. I've never heard of you before. But how can I trust you? For all I know, you might have been the one who is endangering us."

"Queen Taeyeon taught me the official code to assure you that I am legit." Victoria reasoned.

"Hmm. Very well. Say it." Sunny's suspicions lessened a little. 

"Tiffany's is the best and no one can beat it.. You cannot say that the Goddess beats her because Tiffany is the Goddess."

Sunny smiled at the silly statement Taeyeon had made up and told her and the rest of the royals just for emergencies like this.

"Okay, I trust you now. So what were you speaking about?" Sunny was still skeptical, but it was always a queen's job to be on her toes.

"As I was saying, a serious threat has been revived. As you have known, Leeteuk and Siwon are back in action, but we have confirmed that they are not after Taeyeon and Tiffany. Earlier tonight, they had taken over Princess Yoona and Princess Seohyun's bodies and ambushed the hospital they were in. We have found Queen Taeyeon completely frozen, but her body is in one piece. Queen Tiffany, however..." Victoria trailed off.

"What happened to Tiffany?" Sunny had put her coder on speaker and quickly changed into proper clothing and Sooyoung was awoken from the talking.

"Who is she?" She mouthed to Sunny and pointed to the coder. 

"I'll tell you later, but, don't worry she's trustworthy." Sunny whispered back. 

"We can't find her body, but we found ashes in Seohyun's room and we suspect it may be Queen Tiffany's remains; judging from the foul burning flesh scent..." Victoria inhaled sharply.

"Oh my..." Sooyoung spoke from the other side the room as she stopped putting on her sweater mid-way, in shock.

"She... she's dead?" Sunny's lips quivered and she sat frozen on her bed. 

"We're not sure of that yet, Queen Sunny, but it seems most likely so." Victoria's breath shook from the other end of the call. "That's not the end of the bad news though. Queen Jessica and Queen Yuri were recovering in that hospital as well. They were kidnapped. Masked men used anesthetics on them and somehow poofed into smoke and disappered."

"How do you know what happened?" Sooyoung finished getting dress and attempted to comfort Sunny by rubbing her arms. 

"We have microphones in every royals' and Reinforcements' coders and back up cameras in the rooms. After we found out that every guard in the hospital has been taken down and the default cameras were turned off, we turned the microphones and back ups on. After that, we could see and hear exactly what was going in on with the Ice Queens, but we were already to late to what happened to Queen Tiffany and Queen Taeyeon."

"Have you contacted Hyoyeon and Nicole about this?" Sunny wrapped the Coder back on to her wrist and followed Sooyoung out their room door. 

"My assistant, Luna, is doing that right now. Don't worry about them. For now, you shouldn't exit the castle and make sure you double your squads and royal guard numbers. If any one aside from them enter the castle, make sure they are checked for any potential weapons and we must be informed that they are visiting."

"Okay, we'll get right to it. But you said that the Reinforcements were taken too?" Sunny was sweating from anxiety. Nothing this serious has happened in her time of ruling.

"Yes, their headquarters were ambushed around the same time as they got into the hospital. The only two who remain are Amber and Krystal because they were outside near the lake when it had happened." 

"I see. Thank you, Victoria. You're service is much appreciated."

"I'm only doing my job. Your Majesty." 

"But you're still a big help." Sunny gave a small grin.

"Thank you, Queen Sunny. Be careful."

"We will be." Sunny hung up and faced Sooyoung.

"Who is she?" Sooyoung repeated her question from before.

"Apparently, Taeyeon and Tiffany had made a secret program called the Royal Aegis Security Program, or R.A.S.P. They were made for emergencies like this and that woman, Victoria, was the head director." Sunny grabbed her bow and arrow from the closet.

"And you trusted her just like that?" Sooyoung followed Sunny's actions and strapped on her katanas. 

"She said that official code that Taeng had told us about; the one about Fany's ."

"Oh." Sooyoung bit her lip, "I'll go send out a notice for more guards around the castle. You should drill Hyo and Nic, so we can divise a plan."

"Okay, but be careful around the castle; we're not sure if we've already been silently invaded. Leeteuk and Siwon are dangerous and we're not sure what else they could be working with." Sunny leaned over and pecked her wife's lips.

Sooyoung gave a bittersweet smile, squeezed Sunnny's arms comfortingly and exited the room.

Sunny sighed and ruffled her hair. This is just getting worse and worse. 

She dialed to Hyoyeon and sat on her bed. "Hello? Hyo?"

"Hey, Sunny. Have you heard about the news?" Hyoyeon sounded calm, but Sunny knew it was nothing but a facade.

"Yeah, Sooyoung's giving orders to double up on security right now." 

"I can't believe they took the Reinforcements too. How could this happen? What kind of sorcery could they possibly be using?" Hyoyeon groaned.

"We have no idea, but what we know for now is that we need to act fast. I'm afraid they're not done with the chaos just yet." Sunny laid down.

"You're right, but we've never experienced something like this. We need start from scratch. Think of a plan that outsmarts them."

"We need a spy." Sunny thought out loud.

"Correct." Hyoyeon grinned and the two woman continued to divise a perfect plan.