To Train Or Not To Train

Defense

 

"Children, can you go play somewhere else? We need to talk alone about things you cannot hear."
 
"Okay." THE Princess and the Ice Prince said simultaneously and walked out of the room. Little do they know, that the children's ears were held against the door; listening to their parents' and aunts' conversation. 
 
                                                                                
 
"Are you crazy?" Jessica asked the rhetorical question to THE King and Queen.
 
"What else can we do? We should let them train."
 
"You just said that they are stronger then before! Why would you endanger their lives?!" Yuri reasoned.
 
"That doesn't mean they will fight them. That just means that they will train to be prepared for emergency fighting."
 
"I am not following." Hyoyeon stated.
 
"If the children are suddenly ambushed they will know how to defend themselves. Also if by any chance, they hold the Key Powers of Kingdoms then that will
be our special weapon." Explained the second shortest in the room.
                                                                                
Meanwhile, in the next room:
 
Both children's peeled their ears off the door.
 
"Key Powers of Kingdoms? What's that?" Seohyun spoke first, curiosity taking her mind mind.
 
"I am not sure either, Hyun." Yoona shrugged. "Maybe it is some super power or something."
 
"No, how can super powers be real? There has got to be some logical explanation with the supporting details of it, in order for me to believe super powers.
Maybe the Key Powers of Kingdoms is some kind of weapon or something." Seohyun contemplated.
 
"Woah, Seo! No need to get all technical on me. Plus you are only three! How do you know all this stuff?!" Yoona stepped back a bit. Being five years old, Yoona's first thought that she would be smarter then Seohyun, but The Kingdoms' Princess always found a way to prove this thought wrong.
Seohyun shrugged and returned her ear back to the door, followed by Yoona.
 
                                                                                
 
"I suppose you could be right. However, how do we know if they can even bring out thier true powers? That is... if they have."
 
"Easy, just ask Krys." Tiffany suggested.
 
"Are you sure? What about Amber? Amber is better in fighting with weapons, while Krystal is good in Martial Arts." Nicole added.
 
Taeyeon nods in approval. "Very well, it has been decided. The children will be trained and tested by Krystal and Amber."
 
The lower forces and Tiffany nodded along and dismissed the meeting. Yoona and Seohyun were told the news and the lower forces returned back to rule their domain.
                                                                                
What did you guys think? Too much YoonHyun? Hmmmmm tell me what you think because I wouldn't mind changing something to satisfy you guys! Well except if you want me to make it JeTi or something... Then no!
 
Thanks for Reading!