Each Other

Defense

As the weapons began to penetrate the skin of the males', lavender and red smoke erupted from the palms of the men. Siwon and Leeteuk faded out and so did their words."Not so fast!"  "Don't even think about it!" The words slyly exited out of Siwon and Leeteuk's mouth before disappearing completely.

_______________________________________________________

Exasperation. That is what flooded the bodies and minds of The Kindoms' queens. No, suprisingly there weren't angry, they were just plain annoyed at the cowardly men who want their love. 

"Ugh!! When will they stop running away?!" Taeyeon collasped on their bed, face down.

"Sigh. Tae, we need to chase after them and trap them. They will always find a way to run from us if they can. We need to excute a new type of plan." Tiffany laid next to her wife and stared at her silky hair.

"You're right. We need to take control of things around here. We are The Kingdom's queens. We need to advance onto their playing field and do a counter attack. Enough of defending. Time for the real action from us." Taeyeon sat up.

"Exactly! We need to have back our dignity! Those bastards think that they can just toy with us and steal our hearts?!" Tiffany reasoned.

"That wasn't easy." Taeyeon flashbacked to the times when Tiffany was a mere, but delightful, aquaintance.

"What wasn't easy? Stealing my heart? Stealing your's was. You were all over me when we first met. I was basically oozing charisma." Tiffany grinned at her own compliments.

"Someone's ego is showing today. Plus, you blushed every compliment and nice gesture I gave you." The shorter defended.

"I wasn't showing my feelings as much as you." The red haired stuck her tongue out. "It's not my fault you were saying things only couples would say."

"I already own your heart and you own mine, Fany. So why even bother finding out who's was easier to steal, when they can't be stolen anymore?" Tiffany felt the bed shift, as the blonde girl back-hugged her.

The conversation turned into silence. No words were needed for both to know what the other was thinking. Both pairs of eyes were only doing the talking. Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany against her own body and laid down, dragging Tiffany with her. The younger girl smiles and hides her face in Taeyeon's chest. Things seemed simpler now. Their minds were set on one plan and they only had one thing to depend on. Each other.

 

 

 

 

 

HEYYYYYY!!! I'm baaacckkkk!!! So here is an update for you! It's short, but it still is one! Sorry, but I am not very good with writing long chapters unless they are one shots! Bye! See you next time! 〜앨리슨