The Reinforcements

Defense

The two sat in silence. They really had no clue. These enemies were stronger now and what else could they do? Maybe it's time to call up something they never thought they had to use. The Reinforcements.


After the strange night of Yoona's strange bruise, Taeyeon called a meeting in Yuri's hospital room, for she was unable to move. 

Jessica groaned about interrupting her sleep as she was wheeled into the room. 

"Sica, you feeling alright?" Yuri was positioned upright and worry was plastered on her face. 

"I'm fine, baby." Jessica finally smiled, "But I'm having trouble sleeping without you." 

Taeyeon cleared , "Good to know we're back in order. First, we have to video drill the other forces."

"I got it." Tiffany tapped on her coder and it expanded into a television sized screen. The screen parted into four screens and Sunny's, Sooyoung's, Hyoyeon's, and Nicole's face appeared in each.

"What's going on? Why so late?" Hyoyeon questioned. 

"Taeyeon and I have some news about Leetuek and Siwon and what we're gonna do with them." Tiffany unbuckled the coder off her wrist and turned it towards the rest other girls in the room.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked intently.

"We made a visit to their grounds the other day and-"

"WHAT?! Without telling us?!" Jessica shrieked; she was wide awake now. 

"Relax, Jessi. We came out unscathed, didn't we?" Taeyeon reassured

"But still... What if they were to strong for you? What if you guys were captured? Then what would we do?" Sunny shok her head and furrowed her brows while saying this.

"What's done is done. We won't do it again, okay? So let's just get on the the topic at hand." Tiffany didn't want to go off on an tangent when they were supposed to be discussing important plans. "Tae and I were considering something risky... After trying to fend off thier army, we realized that all of us won't be able to handle so many at a time."

"So what are you insinuating?" Nicole was getting impatient with the slow pace of this conversation. She wanted the news directly.

"We might need to call The Reinforcements." After saying that, Taeyeon was uneasy. She expected the others the be shocked, but she wasn't sure how much they were going to oppose such a dangerous idea. 

"B-But you know they're not ready." Hyoyeon's voice came out shakily.

"We have no choice. Last time we nearly lost. This time, we have to put an end to them once and for all. I won't rest until I know that there will not be another war afterwards." Taeyeon couldn't bear thinking about what would happen to them if they lost. 

"Are you sure? I mean, if they're ready yet and we make them fight, we might lose anyway. Then what would we do?" Jessica wasn't liking this idea, especially because of her sister, Krystal.

"No, Taeyeon and Tiffany are right." The Combat Major Queen agreed. "We need all help we can get. We can't just wait around and hope that they won't ambush us first. What if they reach The Reinforcements and end them before they even have a chance to fight?."

"My thoughts exactly, Thanks, Soo," Tiffany wanted the rest of the girls ot understand Sooyoung's points, but it doesn't seem to be working out. This is going to be a long night.

"But Krystal and the others are too weak! They'll never stand to mutants!" Yuri wasn't going to give up without a fight. No way in hell was she going let these innocent young kids have the chance of dying because of a irresponsible decision Taeyeon and Tiffany made.

"Look, Yul. We have no choice if we don't do any-"

"STOP!!!" Seohyun's terrified shriek echoed throughout the room. The two worried parents sprang from their spot and towards the girl's room. 

Taeyeon reached the room and tried opening the door. "It's locked!"

"What? Why would it be?! Let me try." Tiffany didn't succeed either and she banged to door in frustration. 

"Yoongie, stop!" Seohyun wailed and a loud crash was heard.

"I told you not to touch me! You're just a useless human!" An unrecognizable voice was laced into Yoona's as she spoke.

"What's going on?! Dammit!" Tiffany smashed the door again and Taeyeon cussed under breath. 

A shot of ice hit the door and froze, much to the Kingdoms' Queens' advantage. They rushed to get their swords from their nearby room and sliced the, now, brittle door. But they were too late. Once they entrance was free, Seohyun laid there unmoving and severely injured. The room was frozen solid and Yoona was perched on a floating piece of ice with a glowing blue aura. Her eyes seem to be glowing a lighter shade of blue and she had a glowing aura of the same color as well.

"You! You monster!" Taeyeon held her sword high and charged at the Ice Princess. It didn't take a genius to piece together that Yoona was responsible for the mess and Seohyun's state. But she was stopped. A wall of ice had immobilized the queen that Yoona had undoubtedly made. 

"Fool! You cannot hurt me! Nor would you dare to hurt me. After all, I am the Ice Princess. Why would you want to hurt such an innocent child?" The unrecognizable voice in Yoona's was more apparant than before and Tiffany, who was tending to Seohyun, had identified quickly. 

"I wouldn't think twice about hurting you." Tiffany spoke through clenched teeth. "You're not Yoona. Stop pretending, Siwon. You're nothing, but a coward who uses children as his pawns. If you really want to show me how worthy you are, show some strength and bravery. Hiding behind your little mutant minions and machinery will get you no where in my heart."

A spine shivering cackle erupted from Yoona, or more likely Siwon. "You think it's your love we want now? Nonsense, you and your little TaeTae are inseperable. I'll commend you with that. From the start, Leeteuk and I knew that trying to win you two over was futile. Sure we loved you two, but the love we had turned to nothing but hatred."

Just then, Jessica was wheeled to the scene by a nurse, followed by the nurse carrying Seohyun to the emergency room, and The Ice Queen gasped at the state of Seohyun and the heartbreaking sight of her daughter. 

"Yoona, d-did you do this?" 

"Nooo, I totally didn't." The sarcastic comment told the Ice Minor queen that that was definitely not her daughter and, like Tiffany, she knew it had to be Siwon. 

"You bastard! Let go of my daughter!" Jessica was red with anger. She felt like tearing the man in shreds as of now, but his body wasn't even in the room. How could she?

"No need to get all rude here, Jessica. I just wanted to pay a visit." Yoona's mouth formed a sinister smile.

"Don't act like your innocent. You're nothing but a cowardice crook." Tiffany spoke as she touched Taeyeon's frozen body.

"Don't even try unfreezing her." Yoona rolled her eyes. "She's like that forever. Only my counterpart power can undo this."

"Your Majesty!" The nurse who was tending Seohyun in the other room burst in. "Something peculiar is happening to the Princess!"

"What?! No!" Tiffany took one last glance at the frozen Queen and headed for her daughter.

"What did you to Seohyun?" Jessica shot at the smirking Yoona. If looks could kill...

"The same I did with your daughter. Good luck trying to get passed Leeteuk."

Jessica gasped and tried to roll herself to Seohyun's room, "Tiffany! Get away from-"

Tiffany yelled for help, but it was too late. The deed was done. All that remained of the Queen were ashes strewn across the room floor.