Faith and Protection

Defense

 

Taeyeon nods in approval. "Very well, it has been decided. The children will be trained and tested by Krystal and Amber."
The lower forces and Tiffany nodded along and dismissed the meeting. Yoona and Seohyun were told the news and the lower forces returned back to rule their domain.
                                                                                
 
For the first time, Taeyeon was the first to wake up. Her eyes fluttered about and she enjoyed the warmth of the sleeping Tiffany. Suddenly, she rembered their current situation. They were ready to attack again. She didn't want to lose anybody... She almost lost her love...
 
Flashback
 
"Taeyeon!" Tiffany winced in pain, begging The Kingdoms' major queen to save her.
 
"TaeTae~ Come here~" Tiffany's shadow duplicate lured.
 
"TaeTae, please. She is not the real Tiffany, I am!" Tiffany teared up, trying to convince Taeyeon.
 
"Ha! If you were the real Tiffany, you would have this!" The shadow duplicate flaunted the lock necklace in the latter's faces. 
 
"You stole my necklace! Give it back!" Tiffany shouted weakly. The machine that was breaking her was killing her little by little.
 
Taeyeon didn't know who to trust. So she followed her instinct and followed the shadow duplicate. Unfortunately, her instincts were wrong. When Taeyeon was far enough from Tiffany, she couldn't be fast enough to save her. 
 
Tiffany's whimper was barely audible, "I love you, Tae."
 
Taeyeon had second thoughts when she heard the words come out of Tiffany's mouth. Not only had she have second thoughts, she had seconds left to save her. Taeyeon dashed away from the duplicate and reached for Tiffany's hand. Tiffany used all her strength, or what remained of it, to help Taeyeon pull herself out of the machine. It seemed impossible, Tiffany was almost unconscious and her strength was gone. Taeyeon pulled her out like there was no tomorrow because, without Tiffany, there really wasn't. Tiffany collapsed onto Taeyeon. They were safe, but they weren't healthy.
 
End of Flashback
                                                                                

Tears. They streamed down Taeyeon's porcelain face and onto her pillow. She sniffles at the thought of losing Tiffany. Tiffany, her love, has brought and will bring eternal happiness to her. Although they may fight, she will always love Tiffany and she is sure Tiffany will always love her back. 

"TaeTae-ah~ What's wrong?" Tiffany murmurs, obviously half conscious.

"Nothing, Mushroom~" Taeyeon coos back.

"Yah! Don't call me that!" Tiffany scolds sleepily.

"Aigoo~ My Queen is so defensive and sleepy~ Kekekekekeke."

"Ahhhhhhh!" The Kingdoms' major and minor queen heard a horrified yelp. Both their eyes widen and jump out of bed, it was Seohyun. 

The parents of the girl ran fast to the girl's room. Slamming the door open, Tiffany and Taeyeon saw what they never imagined they would. Seohyun was lying unconsciously on the floor with a note on her chest. 

"Oh my God!" Tiffany screamed, running to her daughter and cradling her head. Taeyeon assisted her wife in waking their daughter up, peeking at the note. Tiffany examined the wounds and bruises their precious daughter had suffered. Taeyeon picked up the note and couldn't believe her eyes:

 We have no interests in fighting you. Just bring us your hearts and everything will be fine.- LT and SW.

Taeyeon crumpled the note. She knew that him  is not a him now... Him is now a they. They were behind this mess and now it is getting serious.

"Tae, what does the note say?" Tiffany questioned, lifting Seohyun onto the the bed for the nurses to mend her wounds. 

"They are going to come for us. They are not going to let us attack them, instead they are going to make the first move. They want our hearts," Taeyeon explained.

"We need to warn the lower forces!" Tiffany panicked.

"No, this is our own problem. We should let the children train, but only for emergencies. They will not need to fight, unless necessary. This time we need to get rid of them... Once and for all." The shorter girl instructed. What needs to be done is what needs to be done. They had to take careful steps to win against their force and that's not easy.