Let Us Be

Defense

"No, this is our own problem. We should let the children train, but only for emergencies. They will not need to fight, unless necessary. This time we need to get rid of them... Once and for all." The shorter girl instructed. What needs to be done is what needs to be done. They had to take careful steps to win against their force and that's not easy.

_________________________________________________________

"Mommy! Umma!" Seohyun frightfully, yet tiredly, called to her parents. She had just awoken from her unconsious state due to those mysterious men.

'They didnt seem very friendly...' Seohyun thought about the men who came through her window and attacked her.

"Yes, Seohyun?" A maid popped her head through the door way, giving The Kingdom's Princess a questioning look.

"I want my parents~" The three year old sobbed, observing the bandages on her limbs.

"My apologies, Princess. Your parents must attend a VERY special meeting and request that you stay a good child untill they return." The maid explained."Is their anything else you want, young miss?" 

Seohyun nodded, "Goguma..."

With that, the maid got the treat for The Kingdoms' Princess and Seohyun ate quietly.

_________________________________________________________

 

"Tiff, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked her cautiously. They were near their grounds and both royals new that their gaurds would automatically recognize them. 

Tiffany could only nod and step ahead, gulping anxiously.

Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand, "Dont worry, Fany-ah... We will get through this together," She assured her wife.

They stepped into the territory of the enemies, ready to negotiate. As expected the two men were waiting for THE King and Queen.

"Well look who decided to come." Siwon smirked, staring at Tiffany plump lips.

"As expected." Leeteuk folded his arms, admiring Taeyeon's petite figure.

"Choi Siwon, let us be!" Tiffany growled.

"Let you be what? Our wives? Gladly." Leeteuk countered.

Taeyeon showed the deadliest glare she had, but to no avail. "Listen, Leeteuk we do no want to be anything to you, but your doom. As in doom I mean that we will put an end to your life."

"Ooh, I am so scared." Siwon sneered back.

Taeyeon pulled out what seem to be a glow-in-the-dark plastic sword. She pointed it to the men in front of them. "I mean what I said."

"A plastic sword!? That is all you got? Man, you need to rethink your taste in women, Leeteuk. How did you fall for such a wimp?" Siwon mocked.

"Yah! Taeyeon is not a wimp! She is the smartest, dorkiest, cutest and strongest girl ever!" Leeteuk reasoned.

"Ha! Tiffany is WAY better than Taeyeon! Tiffany has her heart-melting eye smiles, wonderful English, iest, husky voice and unique laughter!"

Smirks painted over the women's faces. Just as they planned: Get the men into a quarrel? Check.

The women had begun unsheating their swords and pulling out there daggers. Slicing and stabbing at the nearby soldiers, they manuevered themselves around the crowd of mutated men. Unstoppable, are what the mutants were and Tiffany and Taeyeon had fled the crowd, heading for new targets. After being distracted, Leeteuk and Siwon avert their attention to the attacking woman.

"What's best of all is that you will never have us!" Tiffany shouted, bringing her daggers to Siwon's throat.

"Nice to know what you like about us, but you will never be able to experience them again!" Taeyeon touched Leeteuk's chest with her blade.

As the weapons began to penetrate the skin of the males, lavender and red smoke erupted from the palms of the men. Siwon and Leeteuk faded out and so did their words."Not so fast!"  "Don't even think about it!" The words slyly exited out of Siwon and Leeteuk's mouth before disappearing completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter! I have serious writer's block! It Is unbearable that I am mad at myself! >:( I can't really promise more action because I think action isn't really my type, I promise my Yoonhyun, Yulsic, Kryber, Soosun, and Hyonic will be drama-ful while THIS will be action-full. :) Take care! ~Pink Minion Ally~