Blue Bruise

Defense

How did Yoona get those powers? Nobody knows.

Actually, only two people know. Two evil and dark men.

 

"I'm so sorry, Hyunnie!" Yoona wailed.

It's been an hour since Yoona had shot fire and ice at Seohyun and the Ice Princess couldn't help but feel extremely guilty.

"It's okay, Yoong," Seohyun comforted her best friend while getting her wounds treated. "It wasn't your fault. Something possessed you."

"But I should've been stronger! I should've tried to stop it!" The princes flailed her arms and huffed. 

Seohyun threw her a bittersweet grin and hugged her best friend. "That's okay. We just need to watch out." 

"But I hurt you~" The older one pouted and poked the other's cheek. 

The Kingdoms' Princess opened to speak, but the arrival of her parents stopped her from doing so. Taeyeon frantically worried over her only daughter, after hearing the news. Despite having the traits of a proper queen and as her name would state, she had completely lost her calm. 

"OH MY GOSH! MY BABY!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Taeyeon frantically ran to her daughter's bed, absentmindedly shoving Yoona to the side and nearly topping her over. 

"Ow~" Yoona rubbed her cheek that had hit hard on the closet. 

"I'm fine, Umma." Seohyun tilted her head and saw Yoona with a red mark apparent on her cheek. "Omo! Yoongie, your cheek!"

Taeyeon turned her attention to the prince and bent down to take a better look at the bruise. 

"I'm sorry, Yoona. I was too harsh." Taeyeon honestly apologized, but her mind was intrigued. 

Taeyeon gently placed her hand on Yoona's cheek and rubbed around it. The bruise was turning an abnormal shade of blue, almost to the point where it looked like ice. But not only had it looked like it, it felt like it.

Seohyun, being completely oblivious to the blue color, kissed it to make Yoona feel better. Taeyeon called Tiffany over to look at the bruise, only to have nothing to show. Yoona's bruise was gone. 

"Hyunnie, you helped me feel better with that kiss!" Yoona hugged Seohyun and they both giggled. 

Tiffany looked at the best friends adoringly and walked off, heading to Yuri and Jessica's room. Taeyeon was baffled by this. What the heck happened?


It was night time and Yoona was sleeping with Seohyun on the hospital bed. Yuri and Jessica were sleeping seperately due to the injuries they received. Sooyoung and Sunny were watching over their kingdom. And Hyoyeon and Nicole were off on an expedition to the other side of the world. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting by the river, enjoying the moonlight. 

"Fany," Taeyeon intertwined their fingers. "What are we gonna do?" 

"I... I really don't know, Tae." 

The two sat in silence. They really had no clue. These enemies were stronger now and what else could they do? Maybe it's time to call up something they never thought they had to use. The Reinforcements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's been a while. Sorry about that. I've been working on my other fics and I've been busy with end of the year things at school. But don't worry , I'm not abandoning this fic. I promise I'll try my best to write more.