We Need to Meet

Defense

Waking up with with the sun blinding your eyes is never pleasent. However, waking up with the love of your life hugging you makes up for it. To Tiffany, this is every morning. It doesn't matter if there will be stress or not in the next few hours, this moment is always special.

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up." Tiffany caresses her wife's cheek.

"Mmmmm" A groan emits from the half conscious king as she rolls about in the sheets.

"Tae, you need to wake up. Today you have a meeting with the lower forces."

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up." Stretching out her limbs, Taeyeon yawns and smiles at Tiffany. 

"Umma! Mommy! Guess what!?" Seohyun, their lovely, three year old daughter, barged in and started jumping on the king-sized bed. 

"Hyunnie~" Tiffany cooed " What is it?"

"You have to guess!" Seohyun insisted.

"Hmmmmm... Is it a big goguma growing in the garden?" Taeyeon guessed.

"Nope! Aunt Jessica and Aunt Yuri are here!"

"And you are excited because Yoona is here too?" Tiffany concluded.

"Yup! You are so smart, Mommy!"

"Ugh, they're early." Taeyeon complained, fixing Seohyun's bed hair. 

"Awwww, don't be such a party pooper, TaeTae. Jessi and Yul are just here to bring Yoona early." Tiffany reasoned.

"I suppose." Taeyeon agreed and got out of bed. "I'm going to shower. Make sure the kids are entertained."

"Don't worry, Umma. Yoong and I will be behaved children." Seohyun assured.

"Good girl." Taeyeon shuffled into the bathroom, slamming the door tight.

"Um... Seo, why don't you go downstairs and play with Prince Yoona. I need to tell your Umma something that is as very important. Okay?" Tiffany suggested.

"Owkay, Mommy."

"Now what did I say about slurring your words?" Tiffany reminded

"Oh! Sorry I won't do that again, Mommy! Bye!" Seohyun rushed down the stairs to greet her best friend, Yoona.

Taeyeon pops her head out of the bathroom door and smiles at the relocation of their daughter. 

"TaeTae, hurry up we need to greet the lower forces soon." Tiffany nagged.

"Yes, my lovely queen. Right after my morning kisses." Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips twice and dashed to her closet to get dressed. Tiffany just sighed and walked to the bathroom. Taeyeon couldn't help but giggle at the annoyed queen while picking out some clothes.

"Greetings, forces!" Taeyeon directs the lower forces to their spots around the table. There are currently three lower kingdoms: The Ice Kingdom or Kwon-Jung Kindom, The Telepathic Kingdom or Kim-Jung Kingdom, and The Combat Kingdom or the Choi-Lee. However, kingdoms may be added if completely necessary and if one or two are worthy of becoming ruler of the new kingdom. 

          "Good evening, Taeng." Sooyoung, the main queen of the Combat Kingdom, responded. All forces interact together informally because they are close friends.
 
"I suppose there is a problem, since you called us here, Taeng." Hyoyeon, main queen of the Telepathic Kingdom, assumed.
 
"It wasn't me who wanted a meeting. My palace's meeting corrider is just the meeting destination." Taeyeon defended, looking at Jessica and Yuri.
 
"Yeah, it was us who needed a meeting." Jessica said shakily.
 
"There is something very important we need to speak about." Yuri added.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                              
 
 
First Chapter is up! Sorry for the long wait! Thank you for subscribing anyways! This was very short but it is the introduction chapter-ish.