New Life ^^

Why?

*Three Year Later*

A tall and handsome man comes out from the airport and hops in the Taxi reach to somewhere. The Taxi is stopped in front of a big house. He rushes enter to the house and direct to the garden. He says "Hi" to the another man who is reading a newspaper.

"Ah, Yunho, when you come? Don't you tell me you will back next week?" Mr. Hwang asked, tapping his back while he's sitting on the chair.

"Yeah, because I miss here. I can't leave here for long time. Although I stay at UA, she is always with me in here." Yunho said, smiling with suffer heart.

"Of course, she's always with us. She's always take care of us." Mr. Hwang told, "Yunho-ah, I have something to give you, just wait me here."

Yunho nodded, and 10 minutes later, Mr. Hwang back.

"This letter is written by Mi Young. She wrote this 3 years ago before she's gone." Mr. Hwang told, passing the letter to Yunho. He tried to cover his tear, "Yunho-ah, I think this is the right time to give it to you." he finished and walked out.

-----------

Yunho's POV:

I leave while I don't know the way I will to go. I hold a letter that I don't dare to read it because it remind to her. It's over 3 years that I think she's never gone. 3 years that I alway lie myself.

The familiar place appear to me. Now I am standing on the stage at school where I first meet her. I reach to the seat where Mi Young was sat before, and I decide read her letter.

To My Best Yunho Oppa;

Hi, Yunho oppa, how are you? I'm Hwang Mi Young, the girl is always fall in love with you and all of you forever, ha ha ha

Oppa, when you read this letter, I can't accompany you anymore, so please take care of yourself. Yunho oppa, thanks you for love me and take your heart for me, but 3 years is enogh. Hm, I have one thing to request you, and I hope you will accept it. Oppa, please find another girl and forget all the old time. Looking for your happiness and throw the sadness away. Can you do it for me? If you can't, I will help you.

Oppa, because of you, my life is full of meaning. Before I meet you, I usually look at sky and ask "WhY?" Why god is so cruel to me. I grow up with no mother. I can't go school frequently. The hopital is my second home. I don't have much frined , or I can't go out with my schoolmates because my health condition. I ask god why do this to me?

When I see your performance, I think the world is unfair because I can't love anyone; otherwise, I will ruin his life.

But now I find out God is fair to me. I don't have mother, I have father who give me a warm heart. I am better than the other childern who don't have both father and mother. In addition, I have Seohyun. She is my best friend and my sister, and then I know you, I know Changmin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. The last time when we have dinner at that evening, you, Seohyun, Changmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, and appa, all of you give a real family. Thus, my life is better than other people beacuse I have my lovely daddy, my sister and brothers, and I have you.

Yunho oppa, when you finish, please look at sky!. Can you see the sky so nice? That mean I'm OK, too. I'm looking at you and wish to you. Oppa, promise me, you have to happy, OK? Your happiness is my happiness!^^

From Your Adorable Grilfriend Hwang Mi Young

I do what I tell me. I lying on the grass and look at sky. Yes, she's right. The sky is so nice that refer to her smile, her eye-smiling.

"Mi Young-ah, how can I forget you. There is only one girl who let your boyfriend looking for another girl. Hm... let me consider!" I smiled, closing my eye, and imaging when I with her.

----------------

(A/N: Ha, Ha, who is that girl? Please waiting for next time. I hope you like it. I admit it's so sad for Mi Young, but it's just a story. If you want to read the happy story, you can find out the other story of me, "Noona, I'm not a boy". In any case, if I continue write new story, what idol should be pair with OUR Tiffany? Note: I'm Tiffany shipper, so I will write the story which relate to her)