The last meeting?

Why?

*Mi Young's Hosue*

In the evening at the same day, Mr. Hwang, Yunho, Seohyun, Changmin, and Kyuhyun are sitting in the living room, and Mi Young is busy cooking in the kitchen. Yunho and Mr. Hwang don't say anything after they back from the hospital. That is a reason make Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Changmin can't sitting steady on their seat. Changmin look at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun look at Seohyun, and then the three sigh. Both Yunho and Mr. Hwang still keep silent. They like the status.

Dinner time arrive, they gather around the dinning table. The food all in the table, but alll the member seem full because they remind silent and ingore those delicious foods. Mi Young is the one brack this silent.

"Appa, let's start!" she said, smiling to her father

Mr. Hwang glance to Yunho and try to forget what he heard in the morning, "Yup, this is my daugher's food. They are definitely good, aren't they?"

"Yes, if I remember I've eaten her food in first time maybe three ago, and her food taste so good,!" Seohyun said and taste the food.

All of them start eating, and then Mi Young disappear from her seat. She goes to the bathroom. As soon as she close the door, she immediately kneel on the floor. She is coughing so hard, and she saw bleed with her hand.

"Mi Young, are you ok?" Yunho asked, knocking the door.

She stand up, cleaning her bleed, open the door and replied "Yunho oppa, I'm ok."

"But your face looks pale!" Yunho asked in concern.

"No, oppa, I'm fine." Mi Young immidately hug him, " Instead, I'm so happy because we can have dinner together. We're like a family. And, I will remember this time forever until I ..."

"No, stop continue it! I understand! We should back to the dinning table. They are waiting for us." Yunho cut her sentense, and Mi Young nodded.

--------------

After that, they are resting on the sofa in silent situation.

"Hey, everybody, are you full?" Mi Young asked while she brought some fruit from the fridge.

"Girl, relax now! You're busy from the morning till now, so you can back to your room and relax." Mr. Hwang said calmly.

"No need Appa, I am not tired. I have prepared a lot of things." Mi Young defended, sitting next to her father.

Before Mr. Hwang refuse her, Yunho added "Uncle Hwang, let her do what her want! If she's tired, she will go to rest by herself."

"Unnie, you said you have prepared many things, what are they? Why I don't know because I with you all day?" Seohyun cxclaimed and changed the quite room become to laughing.

"Yeah, she's right!" Changmin innocent said, and they burst out laugh, and then Mi Young take out her camera from her room.

They are happy with taking many photos.  The photos of family of happiness.

"Yunho oppa, you look more handsome with these photos!" Mi Young said while she is checking photos in the camara.

"Yah, no only hyung! I'm handsome too!" Kyuhyun added, winking to Seohyun.

Seohyun's face turned red and said to Mi Young "Unnie, do you have something continue?"

"Oh, I almost forget! After that, we have singing contest!" Mi Young said in excited.

"What? Mi Young, what do you mean?" Yunho amazed.

Mi Young stand up and pass the microphone to Yunho, and said "Oppa, you have to sing. I know you're the best dancer, but I don't know about your singing skill."

"Yeah, she's right! I want to hear your voice, too." Changmin added, and everyone clapping to him, and then he sing with his nervous face.

Mi Young's POV:

Oppa, thanks you for your song. I will remember all what you have and what you do. These are the best memorable for me. Daddy, Yunho oppa, Seohyunie, Changmin oppa, and Kyuhyun oppa, becaue all of you, my life can complete.

------------------------

(A/N: the ending will come soon, and I will make it better than this. Please keep continue! comment....)