Smile agian^_^

Why?

“Mi Young-ah, this is a girl who you want introduce to me!” I thought and looked at the sky, and then the big rain fall down.

“Sunbae, it’s raining!” she screamed and dragged my hand ran out.

---------------------

 

*Library*

Now we stand in front of the library. Fortunately, we don’t wet.

“Aigoo, library is at here!” she exclaimed with sad face.

“This is a place which you want to ask me?” I asked.

“Yes. I just borrow the book from here two days ago, but I don’t remember where it is.” She pouted. She is so cute with her short hair.

“Why don’t you bring it back to …” I stuck my word because she cut, “No, not now! See, this book is wet. How can give back to them?” she sighed and stared at her book.

I can’t help; just cover my laugh in front of her.

“Tiffany Hwang, what take you so long?” a short girl smiled to us.

“Sunbae, this is my friend Sunny!” Stephanie introduced her friend.

“Fany-ah, do you know him?” Sunny asked after she greeted me.

“Geez, I forget ask his name!” she cupped her face and turned to me, “Sunbae, you haven’t told your name to me yet.”

“Ah, Diffany, you don’t know his name? He is so famous in here.” said her friend, knocking her head.

She rubbed her head, rolling eyes to me, and shaking her head, “Who is he?”

“Yeah, my name is Jung Yunho!” I said.

“Yunho ssi, can I take a photo with you?” Sunny requested while her friend is thinking.

We snap a photo together, and then I ask “Sunny, your friend Stephanie is so adorable!”

“Um, she is so funny, clumsy, and cheesy. By the way, you can call Tiffany or Fany. She has many nickname, Tiffany, Fany, Diffany, or mushroom.”

When I hear her name, it’s causing me laugher nonstop. I don’t believe I have this time after Mi Young left. I fold my arm, stand aside, and listen to their conversation.

“Yah, Fany-ah, do you remember him?” said Sunny.

“Oh, he is Jung Yunho. He is the best dancer in this school and Korea.” Fany told.

“Ah~ Tiffany Hwang, what wrong with my book?” Sunny screamed after her book’s destroyed.

“Oop, sorry friend, when I run across the rain, I use this book to cover my head, so it become that.” Tiffany explained.

Sunny is frowning and Tiffany excused “I will buy the new one to you if you want, or it is not an excuse, but I will do what you want.”

“Are you sure?” asked Sunny.

Tiffany smiled and raised her one eye brow, “What will you want?”

“Um,” Sunny cleared , “Listen carefully Tiffany Hwang!”

“Yup, I’m ready! Everything, exclude the moon, the sky, the star, or something that over my ability!” said Tiffany.