Only girl who wins my heart is Hwang Mi Young

Why?

“Mi Young-ah, can you make my dream come true?” he told, open his eye, reach to me, and hug me tightly.

“Oppa, I think you’re sleeping!” I hesitated.

--------------------------

“How can I sleep well while you’re at hospital?” he told, my hair and kiss on my forehead. Then we sat on the bed, and he added “Mi Young-ah, accept this surgery and complete my dream, ok?”

I nodded during I can’t stop crying.

“Mi Young-ah, believe me and our love! We must be winning it!” he continued, his face kept smiling to me that me both feel comfortable and sorry him.

He realized my illness and he still loved me. He wiped my tear and cupped my cheek, “Oh, pitiful my future wife, stop crying like a kid.” he said, teasing me. Finally, I can smile

“Who is your future wife?” I asked, and back to sleep on the bed. Before she stopped me, I covered myself by blanket, “Who want to be your wife?”

“Ah, you don’t know? There are a lot of girls at school, some reach to short-list, some reach to interview, and some….” he exploded, and I hurry discover the blanket and get up, “Jung Yunho, what are you talking about?” I pout and threw a pillow to him.

“Ha Ha … are you jealous?” said he, chuckle harder, “I’ve not finished my sentence yet. Er, some reach to short-list, some reach to interview, and there has the only girl who can in my heart. She’s … she is Hwang Mi Young.”

I can’t stop smiling and blushing when I heard his sweetie words. Yunho oppa, thanks for your love me.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Later, Doctor Kim invited another doctor who is expert at surgery. They discuss about Mi Young health condition and set the surgery date.

----------

Yunho’s POV:

We’re so glad when she said “yes”. Uncle Hwang, Seohyun and I always change the time to look after her. We have to cheer her, and we don’t let her feel lonely and upset. Her health is better than before that good for surgery. Dr. told if the jinx no happen, we’ll success.

*A week after come out from the Operate Room

Today is the result release. We’re waiting outside and Mi Young goes to meet the doctor.

“Hyung, stop walking!” Changmin mumbled while I walked right to left and left to right.

“Yes, Yunho, sit down!” uncle Hwang said, and Kyuhyun added “Hyung, from last night until now, you didn’t eat, you didn’t sleep or relax either.”

“Oppa, she will fine.” Seohyun said.

They stared at me, so I sat down, closing my eye, leaning against the wall. I take a deep breath to refresh my stress, and waiting she comes out.

---------------

As soon as I heard a crack sound from the door, I approached her. She came out with Dr. Kim. She faked smile to us. I know that smile not from her mind.

“Seohyunie, I can back home now! Let’s getting cloth.” she said encouragely, pulling Seohyun’s arm went out. I gonna follow her, but Dr. Kim called me “Mr. Hwang, Yunho, we need to talk!”

(Note: the surgery is successes, but it doesn’t make sure that it won’t occur again.)

--------------