I can't break the promise

Why?

Yunho’s POV:

From that night, I can’t see her anymore. Why? She is angry with me? No less than a week, before the class start and after the class finish, I always stands here (in front of her class) and waiting her. I ask her classmates, and they said she didn’t come to school and none know the reason. I ask for her address, but nobody can reply. The only one person can answer all my question is Seohyun. However, I beg her, she ignore and avoid me.

“Mi Young unnie, she doesn’t want to see your face!” said Seohyun roughly and walked out.

I’m stunned by her words. I kneel down because she doesn’t like me as I do.

End of Yunho’s POV

On the other side, Mi Young is standing near the window, folding her arm, and looking outside with a sigh. Seohyun told her what Yunho eager to see her. She feels guilty.

“Mi Young unnie, stop blame yourself; otherwise, I’ll call Yunho oppa come here!” said Seohyun impatient.

“Oh, no, please girl, don’t do that!” she held Seohyun’s hand, “Don’t tell him, I beg you! He’ll get more hurt. I cry and hurt alone is enough!” Mi Young said calmly while her tear can’t stop fall down.

She stares at Seohyun until Seohyun nods.

Seohyun’s POV:

Kyuhyun oppa told me about Yunho oppa after I was rude to him, Yunho oppa ignored eating, the other friends, and he hid himself at dance’s room. He danced all day from early morning until mid-night. He tried to punish himself. Kyuhyun oppa said that Mi Young unnie is the first love of Yunho oppa. He loves her at first sight, and he does love her so much.

“Seohyunie, I beg you!” said kyuhyun oppa and kneeled, “Please tell us about Mi Young!”

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I mumbled while I helped get up, “You know? I have promised with her. If I break a promise, she … her sickness will get harder.”

“Sickness?” asked he in doubt.

“Ah~ I said I can’t break the promise!” I covered my mouth and walked out, but he dragged my hand.

“Tell me, good kid! You promise with Mi Young that you can’t tell Yunho hyung, not me!” he said seriously, “Now you can tell me!”

“Aigoo, you’re clever oppa! I can’t tell Yunho oppa, but I can tell you.”I said happily, “Oh, you remove the heavy mountain from me.”

End of Seohyun’s POV

-----------------

A tall man is standing in front of the door of Mi Young’s house. A modern villa is full of luxury equipments and stuffs, and surround by beautiful garden, swimming pool, and fresh air. Yunho rings the bell again and again, but none coming. He walks left to right and right to left, waiting the host come out.

Instantly, a little girl fast runs out from the house toward the door. She prepared herself before she asked “Who are you? And what do you want?” she shouted out from inside.

“Is it Hwang Mi Young’s house?” Yunho asked politely.

“Yeah!” a girl answered and take a look to him, and thought “He looks familiar? Where I meet him?”

“Girl, tell her that I’m your friend. My name is Jung Yunho!” he said calmly even though he has waited for 15 minutes.

“Jung Yunho? Ah, his name is familiar to me, too!” she blurted.

“Excuse me! Have we met each other before?” he said as he walked after a girl went to the house.

“Yeah, I have never met you, but I know you.” said a girl, turning to him, “You’re more handsome for real!” her face turned red and introduce herself “I’m Enjung!”

“Hi, Enjung, could you call Mi Young for me?” he said sweetie and wind to her.

A little girl gets more blush than before. She drags Yunho enter to the living room.

“Wait a minute!” told she shyly, going upstairs.

--------------------

Just a few seconds, she’s back with a shock voice “Mi Young unnie is not in her room!”

“Calm down, girl! You find her inside the house, and I look for at outside, OK?” he demanded.

Yunho decides start from the swimming pool which locates behind the house because when he stood in front of the gate and he didn’t see anyone, so she should be at somewhere else. He runs fast as he can reach to there. He sees Mi Young is lying on the ground next to the swimming pool.

“Mi Young!” he screamed as he carried her to the house.

------------------------