Introduction

Why?

I’m Hwang Mi Young. I have white skin, and I’m in a middle height. I’m so grateful my parents because they give me the two gorgeous eyes. They become a half moon when I smile. Everyone will forget everything after they see my attractive eye smile.

I live with my father. My mother went to paradise when I was five. Seohyun is my only best friend. We’re good sisters. I like pink, and I hate black, I hate dark room, I hate a curse. The demon put a curse on me and my family. He cursed “I can’t live longer than 20 years old.” I heard he had a conversation with my father.

In fact, a demon is a doctor; and a curse is a silly illness that none medicine can stop it. I must stay at hospital as like my home because of my health condition. I dislike black and dark room refers to the room in hospital. When I sleep on the bed at the hospital, I feel the hell is next to me. The time of me on the earth will over soon.

In that case, pink is my favorite color, so I decorate my room (my real room at house) is full of pink stuffs. Pink represents to bright and it gives me a motivation to live.

I have a crush on my senior, Jung Yunho since I was 15. He is the most famous student in the school because of his dancing skill. He is an outstanding student, tall, handsome and friendly. There are many girl students love him, and they always gather around him, as a result I can’t reach to him once. I just look at him from distance.

Today, our school has a dance competition with another school.

All the students have granted to attend the competition. Yunho oppa is a leader of our dance group who represent to our SM school. People give him a round of applause after he appears on the stage. As a normal, I stand far from a crowd to cheer him.

“Unnie, are you OK? Your face looks pale!” asked Seohyunie anxiously.

“Don’t worry! I’m fine. The result will announce soon.” I said kindly, smiling.

Because I have the best eye-smile, none know I’m an unhealthy girl.

“Hey, everyone, the result is on my hand. Oh, it’s really, really excited and nervous, right? Who will be the winner?” announced MC cheerfully.

“SM school, Jung Yunho oppa please!” I prayed while my face and my hand were pretty pale and cool.

“The winner is Jung Yunho ssi from SM school!!!” shouted out MC, happily.

“Mi Young unnie~~,” Seohyun cried out after I fell on the floor, “Unnie, be strong! I’ll take you to hospital!”

Sorry girl, I’m so weak to answer you. She wiped her tear and carried me. Nobody help us, they ran to the stage and congratulated with the winner.

End of Mi Young’s Point of View

“Yunho oppa win! He wins again! Thanks god!” thought Mi Young during she’s transfer to the hospital. However, she fainted, she didn’t care about herself. All her mind is all for Yunho.