Her happiness is our happiness

Why?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FANY FANY TIFFANY!!!^_^

-------------------

Yunho, Mr. Hwang, and Seohyun gather standing outside of her room, waiting for the result of the doctor. As soon as Dr. Kim comes out, they approach him quickly, especially Yunho. His face and his words are really worried about her.

“Doctor, what’s matter with her? Could I come to see her?” Yunho asked kindly and walked in after get permission from the doctor.

“Lately, she doesn’t eat well and sleep well, right?” asked the doctor.

“Yeah,” a house keeper replied sadly, “As yesterday, she rejected to hospital and got a treatment.”

“Excuse me! Your name is Jung Yunho, aren’t you?” Dr. Kim asked Yunho.

“Yes, you can call me “Yunho”, but why you know my name, and she (point to a girl), too.” he said in wonder, and his hand grabbed Mi Young’s hand tightly.

“Yunho oppa, maybe in your eyes have only Mi Young unnie!” Seohyun exploded and the other burst out laugh. Then Seohyun points to a poster of him in on the wall. In that case, he is surprised after he saw himself at the poster with his name.

“Oh, sorry!” he apologized them and rubbed his back of his neck and smiled. He didn’t realize she put his photos in her room.

“Oppa, you’re both famous at school and at this house.” Seohyun demanded, grinning.

---------------------------

After that, they leave her alone because she needs more rest. In that time, Mr. Hwang talks with Yunho in personal.

“Yunho-ssi, you know her health condition, right?” Mr. Hwang asked seriously, and Yunho nodded and he added “Do you still love her?”

“Yes, I do love her and I more love her and care about her when I see her sleep on the bed.” said Yunho, smiling and faintly.

“Mi Young is an unlucky girl. I hope you will make her smile a lot!” said Mr. Hwang, dropping his tear by chance.

“I promise with you. You won’t let her get hurt by her illness anymore. I will do everything to make her happy, her happiness is my happiness!” Yunho said softly.

Mr. Hwang smiled brightly when he heard these words, “Yup, her happiness is our happiness!” then they hugged each other.

“Mr. Hwang, I have one thing to suggest you!” Yunho said kindly.

“Say?” Mr. Hwang approved.

“Please don’t tell Mi Young that I know about her sickness.” told Yunho, showing his sad face and Mr. Hwang replied by warm smile.

------------------

Mi Young’s POV:

“Yunho oppa!” I woke up quickly when I saw him. He’s smiling at me. “Do I dream? Yeah, he must be come out from the poster.” I talked to myself as I my hair.

“Silly girl, I’m not a ghost who can come out from those photos!” he said, grinning.

“Ah! If it’s real, why are you here?” I exclaimed and jumped out from the bed.

“My heart orders me!” he said and winked to me that made me blush.

“Aigoo, I know it’s probably Seohyunie! She tells you!” I said and gonna go downstairs to find her, but he dragged my hand and pulled me close to his chest.

“You’re wrong. I know from another person.” he said calmly, “Mi Young, don’t run away from me, ok?” he my hair and kissed my forehead.

“Who run away from you?” I said, giggling and pushing his away.

“Mi Young, I have something give you!” he said and showed me a red box. I opened it, and I saw a silver necklace.

“Oppa, you give me?” I asked and fast replied to me, “Oppa, thanks you! I love it!”

“I’m so glad if you like it.” he told kindly, “In fact, I buy it for your birthday, but I can’t because I’m back, you’ve gone.”

“Oppa, that night …” I remembered that night, I said I’ll wait him, but I can’t. Oppa, if you know I’m not good enough for you. What do you think?

“Mi Young! Mi Young! Come to your sense!” he shouted and waved his hand in front me.

“Oh, nothing, eh, I love it so much, oppa!” I said, grinning, and using my arms around his waist and leaning on his chest. I wish I won’t wake up from this dream.

------------

(A/N: Aist, I can't finish this story on my purpose, but I will try to finish it soon!)