Love comes again!

Why?

“Yup, I’m ready! Everything, exclude the moon, the sky, the star, or something that over my ability!” said Tiffany.

---------------------

“Okay, you can. Hmm… I want a ticket of “U-Know the Best Dance Show” (A/N: I name it by myself), the VVIP ticket.” said Sunny curiously.

“Huh!! The VVIP ticket! Are you kidding me?” Tiffany dropped her jaw.

“Yes, I have said you can.” Sunny told, winking to Tiffany.

“How can get it? Didn’t you tell me all the tickets were sold in just 15 minutes last week? Now how can I find and buy it for you? And then you need the VVIP ticket, I think just the simple ticket, I can’t buy it.” Tiffany shook her head, “Let change to another one!”

“I know you can get it by yourself, but he can.” Sunny said, pointing Yunho who is crossing his arm and standing against the wall.

“He???” Tiffany amazed, “Why?”

“Fany-ah, U-Know is Yunho, and Yunho is U-know.” Sunny whispered to Tiffany.

As soon as Tiffany understands what Sunny meaning, Yunho walks out. In that case, Tiffany ran after him, “Stop, stop, sunbae, oh, no Yunho ssi!” she screamed, but when he heard her voice, he walk fast than before.

“Yunho oppa, stop!” she shouted, and then he has stopped and turned to her. Because Tiffany can’t control her speed, she bumps to him.

“Tiffany ssi, I just meet you, and now you call me “Oppa!” and run into my arm. What do you mean?” Yunho teased while his arm around her waist, and her arm around his neck.

“Ooop!” she exclaimed, pushing him away, hiding her blush face, and then apologize “Sorry Yunho ssi, I don’t intend it.”

“But I hope it will be true.” he replied and she frowned “What?”

“Give your phone to me!” he faked smile.

“Why?” she looked confuse now as she passed her phone to him.

“You need the VVIP ticket, right?” said Yunho, dialing on her phone, and then his phone is vibrated.

“You have?” Tiffany asked cheerfully.

“Contact me next time if you want!” he told while he passed the phone to her.

“Contact you next time?” she stuck her words because his phone number in her phone.

Tiffany’s POV:

Ah~ he gave his phone number to me. I have a dream? I want to scream louder and louder, but where is my voice.

“Tiffany, he’s OK?” Sunny is shaking my arm.

“Sunny-ah, this is phone number!” said I happily, “Sunny, today is my birthday? No, today is my second birthday!”

I pinch myself and jump around her, “It is not a dream!”

I don’t notice he is looking at me. “Ah, it’s so embarrassed.”

Soon, he left and Sunny asked me call to him to make sure this number is real. He just walked from us 50meters.

“Hi, Tiffany!” he answered my phone without hesitated. He turned back and waved to me.

“Yunho ssi, you know me?” I amazed.

“What do you want?” he demanded.

“Thanks you and bye!” I answered in soft tone because of his lovely voice.

“Um, bye!” before we hang out, he added “Next time, don’t call Yunho ssi or sunbae. I like you call me “Oppa!” or “Yunho oppa”, can you?”

I said “Yes” quickly and hugged Sunny tightly.

End Tiffany’s POV

The sad time is over for him and the happy turns to him because of her brighter smile. This is the gift from a girl who always loves him, Mi Young.

---------------------

End now, do you feel happy for the ending?

Thanks you to all of the reader and subscribers, especially to my value comments.

GOOD LUCK AND SUCCESS ALL WORK!!