My name is Stephanie Hwang^^

Why?

Yunho is lying on the grass, closing his eyes, and keep smiling.

"Excuse me, can I ask you somehting?" a girl with short hair asked Yunho in English. She bended her head to him that make surprise and got up. His head bump to her forehead.

"Ouch!" both of them exclaimed and rubbed thier pain.

"Sorry, sunbae! I'm the new in here! I can't find the way to my class." she said, standing up and tidy her cloth and her hair.

"Mi Young!!!" Yunho got shock, rubbing his eye and look again, "It's you!" he called her cheerfully and hugging tihgtly.

"Sorry, I can't breathe!" she tried to move, but it didn't work.

"No, I can't let you go again!"

"Sunbae, I'm not Mi Young!" she said, and then Yunho broke his hug.

"Yesh, you're not Mi Young. She probably can not come here." he said and showed his disappointed face.

"Mi Young is your girlfriend? Where is she? Broke up?" she innocent asked.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend. We don't break up; in contrast, we love each other too much, but now she's at there." Yunho said, point to the sky.

"Sorry," she apologized, "Can I ask one question?"

"Yup," he noddned.

“Um, sunbae, do I look like her?” she asked, turning herself around.

Yunho doesn’t answer and looks at her up to down, and he looks deeply when he faces to her face, especially her eyes.

“Yeah, your appearance is really like her, but your attitude is so far from her. You’re healthier, more cheerful, and more active than her.” he sighed, lying on the grass.

“Healthier, more cheerful, and more active, are you compliment or tease me?” Stephanie mumbled, sitting next to him.

“Why?” he asked while he looked at the sky.

“All the people around me such my family and my friend, they always say I am cheesy.” she pouted, pulling out the grass, “But sometimes, I am agree with them too.”

“Yah, you don’t do that. This is the school’s property. If the teacher sees, you will have a problem.” Yunho said and pointed to the grass.

Stephanie got shock and looked around. She is afraid if someone sees her. She walked out from the grass, and tidied her dress. Her expression makes Yunho laugh louder.

“You’re so funny!” he chuckled and he couldn’t control his laugher. 

Yunho’s POV:

 

It’s almost three that I have never laughed like this. I feel comfortable when I with her because she resemble Mi Young? I don’t know either. Although their faces look alike, they are so different.

“Mi Young-ah, this is a girl who you want introduce to me!” I thought and looked at the sky, and then the big rain fall down.

“Sunbae, it’s raining!” she screamed and dragged my hand ran out.

--------------------

(A/N: Everything has changed? What do you think?)