Your smiles catch my attention

Why?

Yunho’s Point of View:

I’m Jung Yunho. I love dancing. I want to be the best dancer in the country and oversea. I feel comfortable when I hear the acclamation of the audience. They admired “Jung Yunho, you’re the winner! You’re the best!”

In that case, I receive a lot of love from my fans. They’re not just learning in the same school, but for several students from other schools. Finish this contest; I can protect my top on the list.

Meanwhile, I lose my angel again. She has the gorgeous eye-smile that catches my attention. I know she’s studying in our school, but I don’t know her name and her class. She usually stands far from the crowd and applaud in distance. I bet she’s my fan. I wish she is my normal fans who want be close with me; in contrast, she will disappear as soon as the contest has ended. Just look at her eye, it’ll give me a strong. She’s a human or angel?

End of Yunho’s Point of View

The time runs every fast. Today is Mi Young’s birthday, her 19th birthday. She asks Seohyun a favor. At first, she disagreed, but then she accepted.

In the same day, the school has a party. They request Yunho to perform on the stage.

Yunho’s POV:

“Ah~ all the students will come here, right? Thus, that means I will meet her!” I asked and replied by myself.

Then my good mood has changed because I can’t see her. No longer time, the party is goona finish. I walk out from crowd and stand alone. Soon, I hear a piano tone and a nice voice come out from the stage.

“Who is she?” student A asked his friend as he pointed the stage.

“Yeah, if I’m not wrong, she’s Hwang Mi Young. I don’t believe she can sing well.” replied student B, exciting and grinned.

“Do you know her?” student A wondered.

“Hmm, her class is next to me! My heart will beat fast and my mouth will stuck when I see her glamour eye-smile. Her both half moon eyes are really great!” students B said as he acted like when he saw her.

“So, let’s go!” they ran fast to see her.

--------

“Killer eyes, half moon eyes, sound familiar to me!” I whispered to myself while I walked slowly. I walked follow her voice, “Oh, it’s her, my angel!”

Her name is Hwang Mi Young if I’m not wrong. I heard they called that. She’s singing the song “Sometime” and who is she? I mean to a girl who is playing piano beside her. Maybe her friend! I usually see her with Mi Young. Hmm … I remember she is a girlfriend of my brother Changmin’s friend. I will ask him help me. Everyone is whining and clapping for her.

End of Yunho’s POV

-----------------

(A/N: Thanks for all supporting and please keep continue!^_^)