Can you make my dream come true?

Why?

From now, they shared their happy time together, and through all bad stuffs away.

Meanwhile, Mi Young hided her weakness in front of Yunho, and Yunho pretended don’t know anything about her health. He didn’t spend much for his dancing even though the real competition will come soon. He focused how to make Mi Young smile.

----------

One day, Dr. Kim requested Mi Young to have a surgery, but no reply from her. At the mid-night in same day, Mr. Hwang and Yunho had a secret conversation in the garden after Mi Young went to bed.

Yunho’s POV:

Every night, after dinner, I and Mi Young always listen to music and watching the drama. Sometimes, I dance and she sings. Then I accompany her go to bed. This night, I make sure she fell asleep, so I go to the garden to meet uncle Hwang.

“She sleeps now?” uncle Hwang asked as soon as I arrived.

“Yes. Hmm, uncle, dose she accept this surgery?” I asked while he sat on the bench.

“Not yet. I think we should give a bit time to her.” he said, smiling with hope.

“But…” he said, and he was cut. I feel someone is standing behind them because he saw her/his shadow. At that time, uncle Hwang added “I hope she’ll have to struggle on this surgery. It’s the last time, and it’ll success, right?”

He didn’t realize his daughter’s present. I really hope my thought is incorrect. Unfortunately, it’s real. I saw her after I glanced over her shadow. “She’s glaring at us with angry eyes? She heard what we are talking?” I thought in my mind.

Finally, she exploded “Appa, Oppa, both of you cheat me! I hate you!” she ran fast to her room and lock the door. We ran after her and stopped against her door.

“Mi Young, open the door please! I’m sorry. I don’t intend cheating you.” I said as I’m knocking the door.

“Girl, open the door! We do because we love you.” uncle Hwang added.

“Mi Young-ah, you can blame me, and you can hit me, but you can’t hide yourself in your room like this.” I said and no answer even once, “Uncle, does something bad happen to her?” I said in concern and I hit the door.

“Yunho, calm down, I have a key. Just wait a moment!” told Mr. Hwang and ran out. A few second later, he back with a key.

We opened the door, and we saw Mi Young is lying on the floor, so we hurried bring her to hospital.

End of Yunho’s POV

------------

Mi Young’s POV:

I open my eyes and realize myself in the hospital. I hate here. I hate this bed and this room. I wanna be a normal girl, go school, back home, go outside with friends and family, and have fun with them. I dislike myself now. I don’t like the feeling when they treat me well as I’m a patient.

I saw Yunho oppa uneasy sleep on the couch. He hugged his arm that seemed he’s cool. I jumped out from the bed and took his jacket cover his body. I sat down on the floor which closely his position. I was looking carefully to his face, his hair, his eyes, his nose, and his mouth while my tear dropped by I didn’t know.

“Oppa, sorry, you’ll better than that if you don’t meet me!” I said, sobbing and hugging my knee. Instandly, I heard he cried out, “Silly girl, my life will become darkness if you don’t smile at me!” said he while he was closing his eye.

“Yunho oppa, you have a nightmare?” I exclaimed and stood up, wiping my tear.

“Yes, I’m dreaming. I dream about our future, we get married, I’m a famous dancer, and you’re my lovely wife. Then we have 10 children and many grand children. Our love becomes sweetie and sweetie although we’re getting older. You have no cute face, on teeth, and there are many wrinkles on your face, but I still love you and love you than before.” he said, smiling and exciting tone.

“Oppa,” I was in cracked voice, bursting into tear. I stepped backward until against the edge of bed.

“Mi Young-ah, can you make my dream come true?” he told, open his eye, reach to me, and hug me tightly.

“Oppa, I think you’re sleeping!” I hesitated.

--------------------------

(A/N: Sorry for let you waiting for my update. I have some stress in my mind, but I feel better now. I will update all my stories. For this story, I will wirte it longer than I expect, and my story should finish by happy ending, right? Please keep continue reading my stories and give me your  opinions, ok? Thanks you^_^ to all my readers.)