My last birthday?

Why?

*Back the stage*

Mi Young’s POV:

I hope they like my song, especially him. I heard they call my name and admired “Mi Young, fighting!”, “Mi Young, are you a real singer?”, “Mi Young, you’re the best!”

“Unnie, I think you should become a singer!” Seohyun teased me.

“Okay, stop teasing me! Um, do you massage to him?” I asked, exciting.

“Yeah, unnie! Everything done, but I’m not sure he comes or not?” said Seohyun, happily.

“This is my last birthday ……” I couldn’t finish my sentence because she covered my mouth and hugged me tightly, and then she cried out “Stop, please stop remind about it, ok? If we miss this year, we’ll have next year.”

“Sorry Seohyunie!” I broke her hug and wiped her tear, “Good kid, stop crying!”

“Okay! Unnie, promise me that you won’t talk about it anymore!” she sobbed.

“Hmm … I promise, girl!” we pinky together.

End of Mi Young’s POV

The party’s ended, and the students have left. Mi Young and Seohyun are waiting Yunho at the back stage.

“Mi Young unnie, he comes!” said Seohyun cheerfully and happily, she ran out and left me with him.

“Hi, Hwang Mi Young ssi, um, sorry I am late.” Yunho greeted and apologized to her.

“Oh, no need, Yunho oppa! It’s never mind. Ah~ sorry that I call you “Oppa” um, and I’m happy that you come.” said Mi Young, blushing, happily, and exciting.

“Oh, no!” Yunho reposed quickly, “You can call me “Oppa”, and can I call you “Mi Young”?”

“Yes, of course, oppa!” said Mi Young sweetie.

“Hmm … Mi Young-ah, happy birthday!” Yunho said and gave her a sweet smile.

“Thanks you, oppa!” Mi Young said and hid her shyness face.

“Oh, I have something to give you, but please wait a moment!” Yunho demanded.

“What?” Mi Young exclaimed.

“Just wait a bit, um, wait me here, ok?” Yunho added and ran fast reach to somewhere without waiting for her reply, “Mi Young, I’ll back soon!” he shouted from distance.

“Yeah, oppa!” Mi Young answered with her tear. Her legs are unstable. Her head bends down; she kneels on the ground, and her hand tough on the ground, too.

“Sorry, oppa, I think I can’t wait!” she cried out. Her body is really weak, no power.

“Unnie,” Seohyun screamed loulder and rushed to hug her.

----------------------------

Next morning, on the same room, the same bed, and the same hospital, Mi Young lie down on the bed with a pale face, no power. She fines now.

“Mr. Hwang, don’t you listen to me? I always tell you that you must not allow her to do something over her energy. You know, it affect to her health and her life will …” Dr. Kim said in frustrated, and sadly.

Mr. Hwang looked at his sleepy daughter before he answered “Sorry, it’s my fault! [Sigh] Mi Young is my only kid. She’s my life and everything. I can’t live without her. God has taken her mother away from us since she was three. She is so pity. Dr. Kim, you have to help her!” said Mr. Hwang faintly.

“She is like my daughter, too. I’ll do my best to help her. Anyway, I am sorry that I blame you at the moment.” the doctor said kindly.

“Never mind!” answered Mr. Hwang, smiling and caring.

“Hmm, after she wakes up, you can bring her back home. I know she dislikes this place.” Dr. Kim said.

-------------------------