Eight

Demonic Love

Mel smiled at the sight of her running niece in the garden. Her backpack bounces as she runs out of the big white gate of their castle in hurry. "Where are you going so early in the morning, Seohwa-yah?!" she yelled.

"SLEEPOVER AT MY FRIEND'S!" Seohwa yelled back, though not looking back at her aunty while saying it.

"Be safe!" Mel yelled as she sipped from her teacup again while reading the human's newspaper.

..................................

"Seohwa, do you really need to do this?" Lauren asked once again, at the end of the gate between Havenswood and the Gate.

"You can back out now if you want to. It is dangerous you know. Sneaking into a demon's territory." Eunsol persuaded her.

"What if a demon guard caught you? My umma said they won't be as nice as angel guards. Angel guards will scold you nicely and pat your back before taking you home. But the demons? They'll make you cry or worse .." Dayoung ranted.

"Yong ahjussi saved me once. He'll save me again if that happens." Seohwa said, more to convince herself.

Yoogeun scoffed. "I can't believe you trust that demon boys. They don't exactly look like they want to help you, you know."

"I'll only owe them a favor." Seohwa smiled to Yoogeun. "You will help me too, right?"

Yoogeun look away, both his hand behind his back, his foot kicking the ground, "I'll try my best." he said nicely.

"As expected of Minho ahjussi's son! Calm, brusque, and manly." Eunsol and Dayoung squeeled together as Yoogeun lead them to the Gate, Seohwa and Lauren following behind him.

..................................

"Took you long enough." Leo stand straight from the leaning-on-a-tree-folding-arms position he was in before. He has been waiting for a few minutes before the angel gang arrived at the promised location; their school's playground.

Seohwa quickly ran to Leo, receiving a folded old paper Leo handed her immediately. She then open it slowly and take a look of the map of the Underworld Leo just handed her. "I owe you big." she said.

"You do. Now quick. Demons are still too lazy to be up by 8." Leo said, pulling her hand towards the gate of the Underworld.

Seohwa yelled as Leo is too fast and she's left behind. "Wait for me!"

"What are you talking about?! I'm holding onto- Ow." realization hit Leo as he saw that the hand he's been pulling is Lauren's. His cheeks turns a shade of pink. "Sorry- I mean!" he almost apologized! "Why didn't you say anything?!" he quickly threw Lauren's wrist away and pull Seohwa instead.

Seohwa's amused as she saw Leo got redder the closer they run to the gate of the Underworld. "You like her."

"Shut it, princess." Leo told her and Seohwa giggled.

Walking across the Gate is not an easy task. Even if it only has three buildings, it's a very wide island with parks on it. Although, nobody really bothers going to those parks, too annoyed to meet an angel/demon there.

Leo and Seohwa ended up riding a carriage there which is pulled by horse. Seohwa hesitates because she thinks that riding it before permission is forbidden. But of course, Leo pulls her up and they ended up riding there.

"This is it." Leo said, gulping as he and Seohwa stand side to side, looking at two demon guards standing in front of the Underworld's gate from beind a huge burned old tree. "You sure you want to do this?"

Seohwa smiled as she heard the worried tone in Leo's voice. "You're really nice." she complimented him.

Leo was taken aback with that. "You'll regret saying that as your last words!" his face got red as he walked away from Seohwa and towards the demon guards. Seohwa doesn't know what Leo is saying as she can't hear him, but then the demon boy sent him a nod as a signal before leading the demon guards run someplace else, opening the Underworld's gate widely.

Seohwa took the chance and sprinted off into the Underworld. She opened the map Leo gave her before.

On the map is a bunch of buildings and also black moving dots, symboling the demons. There's also a grey dot at the place she's standing on. She wonders why ..

Seohwa took a dark alley as soon as she walked inside the Underworld. She stole a black blanket from a nearby house to cover herself just in case. (She makes a mental note to return it to the owner later, stealing isn't nice!)

Her eyes started to get dizzy as the black dots slowly increases when it's noon. Good for her, the Dark Castle is not far anymore. Because unlike Havenwoods, which castle is at the end of the kingdom, the Dark Castle is located in the middle of Underworld.

But the alleyway met a dead end and Seohwa has to run to a tree to hide herself again. Unfortunately as she run across, her eyes met with a small demon boy's eyes who seems to be taking a walk with his mother.

"Umma, isn't that an angel?" Seohwa froze as he heard a small demon asking his mother and pointing to the tree she's hiding behind.

"You . How can there be an angel in here?!" his mother doesn't bother checking (which Seohwa feels relieved for), and pull the boy instead, his curiosity seems to still lingers.

Now that she's only a few meters away from the Dark Castle, she has to wait for Hyunwoo, Mavin, and his brothers to distract the guards in front of the castle's gate so she can barge in.

"Oh she's really here!" Mason exclaimed as he saw Seohwa peeking from a tree. "Way to be obvious by the way," he complimented.

"I'll owe you big." Seohwa pleaded him. Mason rolled his eyes.

"Boys, hit it." Mason ordered.

Maden started yelling crazily around, earning the attention of the guards of the castle (wondering what happened to the demon kid). As they don't notice, Mavin and Hyunwoo slowly rolled little balls right under their feet. And then those balls exploded one by one, covering their sight.

"NOW!" Mason yelled to the blank Seohwa. She slapped herself back to Earth (the Underworld) and sprinted inside the gate of the Dark Castle as the guards are still panicking. Mason, Maden, Mavin, and Hyunwoo started to run away too as they don't want anyone to know they just 'smuggled' an angel inside or about throwing gas bombs.

The garden of the palace is horrid. The grass is yellow, the trees don't have leave, only dry branches. The small tea-house inside it looks really messy and dirty as well. Seohwa ran in, not wanting to be spotted by the gardened (if there is).

The inside of the castle (though) is very grand. Seohwa has to bend her neck backwards 45 degrees to take a look at the scary statues who are glaring at her. The main hall has red carpet on it too like in her house, except the throne chair at the end of the room is spikier and scarier.

Seohwa continued running away, hoping not to bump into somebody. Now all she has to do is look for the king's bedroom to hide in with Yonghwa. She sat quietly behind a large black pillar and opened the map again. Looking around, she started analyzing it.

The map has turned into the map of the Dark Castle. Which has around 15 black dots on the first floor, where she is. She looks for her dot, only to find a grey dot representing her; she just take it that the light from the torches are still not bright enough to make her dot looks white.

Tracing the map with her finger, she found a huge square room named 'Demon King's Bedroom'. "Bingo!" she said to herself, smiling slightly. The room is on the third floor, exactly at the end of the corridor of that floor. There are only three dots on that floor. One black dot is walking around, meanwhile the other two dots stayed in place, in a room. One of it, inside Yonghwa's room. So he must be in his room.

Seohwa tiptoed all the way up the enormous black staircase. Hiding once or twice, when she can see a black dot approaching her. She thanked all those boring days when she got nothing to do and is forced to watch all those NCIS movies with her aunty. ("Human TV shows are always the best, Seohwa~")

And at the end, she made it in front of the demon king's bedroom. And as expected, it's enormous just looking from its door.

The door is made with dark oak wood and is carved with drawings of dried trees, dragons, and some other creepy stuffs. It was huge. The handle is silver with slight green (looks like a snake's scales) wrapped around it. Seohwa gulped before slowly pushing the enormous door open.

It revealed a grand bedroom with a king-size bed in the middle of it. The wall isn't polished, as if it was covered with black crocodile scale or something. A big fireplace is place at the other end of the room, in front of a luxurious couch. Above the fireplace, is a banner saying 'Make Sure You Get What You Deserve' and under that banner is a rectangle frame, showcasing a deadly looking sword. On the sword, the letters 'SoM' is written.

On top of the mega big king-size bed is a demon, sleeping peacefully, back facing Seohwa. Seohwa has never been so happy in her life, seeing a sleeping demon. She quickly run forward and jumped onto the bed, lunging onto the sleeping demon's body. She hugs him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Yong ahjussi!" she squeeled.

"AHH AHH AHHH!" the demon yelped in pain.

That shocked Seohwa and she quickly let go of the demon. "Ahjussi! What happened?!"

The demon turned around, eyes wincing in pain, his right hand gripping onto his bandaged left arm. And to Seohwa's horror, it's not Yonghwa.

She quickly murmured her apology and jumped down the bed before running out from the bedroom. And unfortunately for her, she wasn't fast enough.

"Oh ," Lee Joon rubbed his eyes, "Is that an angel?!" he asked himself, looking at the white-dressed running figure. He jumped out of bed and to his sword's hanger to grab his sword and quickly run out of his bedroom.

"YOU S! AN ANGEL IS IN THE CASTLE! ALERT! ALERT!" Lee Joon yelled through the corridor, hunting for the angel that just barged into his castle. He smirked to himself, "This is gonna be an awesome !"


Author's Note

I got it all counted. If I want another Goguma family meeting in the ___ chapter (not telling you :p), I should put this up.

As I was saying; I'm in my exam week. This will go on until next week. *still not thrilled*
I'm really grateful to Yurissi, believerremember, Eunix98   for supporting me in my examination! Whoopee!

But seriously, I love writing fics a whole lot more than studying ._.

Why am I not studying? I am!

Tomorrow is the english exam and I'm preparing myself for the essay by writing this! Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to correct my grammatical errors. Teehee.

This chapter isn't really necessary in the story. I really should've just wrote Seohwa sneaking into the Dark Castle shorter. But hey, making another cliffhanger like this will torment you people more, won't it?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry for swearing at the end. Unlike this chapter, that is necessary. No kidding.

I guess that's it. See you next week: if I managed to finish the next chapter.

Thanks for all of my 70 subscribers! *silently partying*
Leave your comments bellow and don't forget to subscribe :)

tumblr_m8nvnzbSkA1rvv4qro1_400.gif

- KPOPMonstahh