Four

Demonic Love

"Seohwa-yah!"

Seohyun's yells echoed through the whole castle's corridor. She's running as fast as she can, trying to catch her little running angel. The finally four year old baby angel is very excited for her first day in Sky Institute and Seohyun couldn't handle the excitement within her.

"Gotcha!" Seohyun heard her unnie's voice at the end of the hallway, followed by a series of giggling from her daughter. Seohyun walked with the little energy she had left there.

"Aigoo!" Seohyun panted, taking her baby into her arms from her unnie's arms. "How many times did umma tell you not to run in the castle?"

"Seohwa going to Sky Inswitute! Seohwa wants to take the pwearl aqua bag Aunt Mel gave!" the baby angel explained shortly to her mom, before giggling together with her aunt.

"Umma knows Seohwa is excited, but can Seohwa sit and eat breakfast nicely first?" Seohyun tried to persuade her nicely. That's what the parenting guidebook said anyway.

Seohwa doesn't look very happy about the idea. Sitting nicely on the breakfast table is the least thing she wants to do at the moment. After hearing all the amazing stories about Sky Institute, she's not gonna let her mom delaying her. She shook her head a few times violently until she heard her mother sighing.

"It's no use, Hyun. You can't talk her into anything now." Mel smiled at Seohyun. Entering the 30s really makes her much wiser.

Seohyun put little Seohwa down and kneel down to her eye level. "Are you really that excited for Sky Institute?" she asked. Seohwa nodded with her bright smile. "Why?"

"You said I'll get to learn many interwesting things thewe and that thewe will be many friends I can read books with!" Seohwa's grammar becomes better once her excitement got controlled.

"She ate a kimbap before anyway. Just go now." Mel hurried Seohyun.

Seohyun turned to her girl and pat her head. Sighing one more time, Seohyun finally gave in. "Alright, let's get your bag and go now." Cheers erupted from the little girl's small mouth. "BUT PROMISE ME YOU FINISH LUNCH!"

"I PROMISE I PROMISE!" Seohwa cheerfully skipped her way to take her bag.

Seohyun smiled at the sight of her girl leaving. "She's so stubborn." she said, actually more to herself.

"Wonder where that came from." Mel laughed before fleeing back to the main hall to get the carriage ready.

 

Seohwa couldn't believe how magnificent Havenwoods looks like from the sky. She has never went out in a carriage before (once when she's only a baby), and having to ride it this is an amazing feeling. can't close itself all the way to the Gates. Seohyun laughed at her antics, remembering her own first time riding a carriage.

Time flies when you're having fun, they finally arrived in front of Sky Institute. Seohwa took her bag from her mom and got out of the carriage. Seohyun followed her slowly from the back.

"When school is over, you have to follow your teacher and got on that school bus there to get home, okay?" Seohyun asked her daughter, pointing to a yellow school bus with white wings on its sides.

"Okay umma!" Seohwa answered obediently.

Seohyun kneeled down to see her face, her eyes getting a little teary. "Aigoo, my baby's growing up too fast. I can't~"

"Umma! Don't cry!" Seohwa smiled, wiping Seohyun's wet eyes. The little angel hugged her mother one last time. "I'm going now, umma!"

"Have fun, sweetheart!" Seohyun said, kissing Seohwa's temple before the little angel disappear inside the big building along with some other angel toddlers.

 

The little angels laughed in amusement with each other. Seohwa met new friends, there's Kyungsan, Yoogeun, Dayoung, Lauren, and Eunsol. She's really glad she made friends with them and other angels too.

It's recess time now and the little angels are having fun in the playground. Lauren is nicely pushing Dayoung on the swings while Seohwa is making sandcastle in the sandbox with Eunsol. Kyungsan and Yoogeun imitating Power Rangers and showing cute moves around.

Seohwa is really happy. She never really see beautiful angels other often. She thinks angels are pretty, with their white pretty dresses and white feathery wings too. Hers is not big yet, but once it is, she'll fly around Havenwoods, praising it for its extraordinary beauty.

"Move!" a voice of a rude boy made Seohwa turned around to see towards the swing's direction. A boy their age is pushing Lauren out of the way and started pushing Dayoung way too hard on the swing, making it swing really really high. Dayoung who's scared started to cry on the swing, begging it to stop. The boy and his friends laughed at her.

Lauren started shaking the boy to stop pushing Dayoung on the swing, only to be pushed back and fell backwards, making her white dress dirty.

"Leo! Stop!" Yoogeun and Kyungsan yelled to the boy. The boy named Leo immediately stopped pushing Dayoung.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Leo asked Yoogeun, taking a step forward to Yoogeun.

Only then that Seohwa can see the difference. Yoogeun is wearing a white casual outfit, his small white and feathery wings stucking out behind him. Meanwhile, Leo is wearing a black outfit, a small dark red horn on top of his head, a bit hidden by his hair, and also a sharp looking black little wings behind him.

And according to what her mom told her, with that description, Leo must be a demon.

Seohwa stood up immediately to help Yoogeun. She never saw a demon her whole life and she's pretty scared at the moment. Maybe it wasn't right to do, but, Seohwa stepped back a bit. But only did that, to bump into another demon.

"I'm Mavin." he said, introducing himself with an evil smirk. Seohwa decided not to play much with him.

"Seohwa." Being the nice angel she is, ignoring a person (demon) is not something she would do. She reached out for his hand and he shook it lightly. But of course he wouldn't be easy on her.

Mavin decided to pull Seohwa strangle her with his little arms. The others witnessing it gasped as Seohwa struggles to get out of his grip and try to run away. But Mavin decided to play harsher and pull the back of Seohwa's white dress, revealing her star scar on her neck.

Leo let go of the swing he was playing with to walk closer to Mavin. "Ew, what is that?"

Mavin made a face. "That's so nasty and ugly!" he teased.

"No, it's not!" Kyungsan defended her quickly.

Too bad, Seohwa's complex of the scar on her neck took over her completely as she began crying uncontrollably, running out of the playground they were in, completely ignoring the other little angels' calling.

It's not that she doesn't know about the scar. She knows about it since years ago when her mom accidentally took a picture of her backside and she saw a scar on her neck. No matter how much her mom tells her that it's beutiful, it's just a lie, and she knows it. She would sometimes overheard talkings that a man gave her that scar to show her how much he hates her; which means one thing; she's unwanted.

She keeps running and running, not knowing that she has actually went out of the Sky Institute's ground and is heading towards the Underworld's side instead of Havenwoods.

But it was too late for her to realize that as she feels herself now shaking in fear instead of her neck's insecurities. The force which is dark and gloomy upon her is not something she can ever get used to. She slowly made small steps backwards, backing away. Unfortunately she tripped over a small rock.

Seohwa sat on the ground and is shaking violently by herself. The fall hurt. But it wasn't as important as the fact that she needs help getting back to her school. So she wiped her tears off her face and she opens her still blurry eyes again; suddenly regretting her decision to open her eyes.

A man wearing dangerously high-classy dark black outfit swung his sword in front of her.


Author's note

Maybe I shouldn't have been that annoying to leave it at a cliffhanger after not updating for so long~
But then again, this story has the word DEMONIC as its title. So ..

WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE GOTTEN YOURSELVES INTO?!

tumblr_m39770jwYs1r306hi.gif

Sorry took so long~

I was having this emo days where I just don't get inspired. And when I do ..

BAM!

tumblr_m69ncrIQ2G1qelqsho1_400.gif My electricity went off just as I finished the chapter and chitty chitty bang bang I haven't saved the draft.

Lee Joon: " u serious?"
Me: "I can explain!"
Lee Joon: "You shouldn't do that."

Me:" I'm sorry that was a lame excuse! BUT IT'S TRUE!"

So do you people believe me or the King of the Demon Lee Joon?!

 

 

Obviously Lee Joon since he's hot.
I myself would trust him more than that REAL lame excuse. Sigh.

Thanks for reading the chappie! Leave your lovely comments bellow! Or maybe the annoying ones in which you'll try analyzing my whole chapter plot and just reveal everything and ruining my lovely little surprise! Humph!

So yeah, I just challenged you to guess who da' man in black is~
P.S I'm pretty sure he's not Daniel Radcliffe.

Bye~

- KPOPMonstahh