The Demon's Playground

Demonic Love

Yonghwa is laying on his back, staring to the black ceiling of his bedroom. It's not the most colorful room ever, but it is the most colorful room in the Dark Castle. Whereas every other room is all black, not giving any holes for sunshine to come in, using torches to light the place up instead.

The door of the room is suddenly opened, revealing his older brother with the most excited face ever. "Yong Yong Yong! You won't believe what I just did!"

"What is it, hyung?" he pretended to actually care.

Joon sat on his bed. "There's a baby angel waiting in front of the Underworld's gate." Yonghwa jolted from his bed, eyes widening.

"What did you do?"

Joon laughed. "Obviously as usual, I play fair. Remember? I'll only kill woman or baby angels if they're already inside the Underworld's gate. But then again, just standing there in front of the gate is so disturbing. So then I called Kwanghee and then together we beat the out of the kid! It was hilarious!"

"YOU BEAT HER UP?!" Yonghwa exclaimed, taking off his coat from his dresser and storm out of his room with a scary speed, leaving Joon who's still sitting on his bed chuckling.

Joon shook his head. "Who said it was a she?"

 

 

Yonghwa ran to Sky Institute's back park, which is a place he frequents to go to these months.
Yes, he and Seohwa have met more than a few times, and yes, he somehow bonded with her, starting to think of the little girl as the replacement of Seohyun, starting to love her. Which isn't actually a good thing.

Something is not right and he can feel it. The clock ticks faster (at least to Yonghwa), but it seems like everything has slow down. Waiting for the school bell to ring feels like a decade. It's torture for Yonghwa. Losing Seohwa seems almost like losing Seohyun all over again.

Mad with waiting, Yonghwa just screw everything and run inside Sky Institude's Angels' Building. (Obviously angels and demons have to be seperated at some point.)

The angel teachers are now chasing him all through the hallway of the building. Never being in that building is a really big disadvantage for Yonghwa. It's really hard to adapt too. Everything in the building is so white that it's blinding Yong's eyes. But if he actually imagine everything in black, he would just notice that it's the same with the Demons' Building if it's flipped left or right.

Choosing to trust his instinct, he ran with all his might to each direction the hallway is; still reading quickly with his eyes for the words 'Kindergarten 1-1' (Seohwa told him).

"Ow !" Yonghwa screamed when he passed the classroom he's looking for. Looking back, an angel almost grab his tail (literally) already. He started running faster, in hope to do a u-turn back to the classroom he intends to be in. "Ah, you gave me no choice!" he yelled, throwing his little knife onto the angel's leg.

He eventually stopped running as the angel who's chasing him is now grunting on the ground.

Yonghwa jog lightly to the classroom. Before opening its door, he took a deep breath, knowing he will have to face the teacher inside the classroom too right after he opened the door. He took out his knife again, sighing.

He open the door.

And stab the angel teacher's leg on time.

He literally fly across the classroom just as soon as he saw the braided haired angel right at the corner of the classroom, sitting next to a terrified Canadian angel. She looks surprised to see Yonghwa there. But Yonghwa ignores the look she gave him and took her outside, to the back park they always meet at.

By the second they arrive, Yonghwa immediately plopped down on the old bench. "Ah~ Seriously .. My stamina these days."

Seohwa put both her hands on her hips, starting to nag at Yonghwa about how he shouldn't stab people with his knife randomly and about taking her out of an interesting class of origami she's in after terrifying all of her friends.

"Ah! Seo! You're too noisy! I'm dizzy!" he said, rubbing his temple with his hands.

Seohwa sigh. "Serve you right!" she replied cheekily. She's a mature one for her age.

"Well then I'm sorry for being worried!" Yonghwa blurted out.

"Why are you worried, ahjussi? We always meet at recess. Why can't you wait for me until then?" Seohwa asked, wondering.

"Well my hyung- I mean my friend- I mean gahhh! I mean I heard a news saying that there's a baby angel in front of the Underworld that just got beaten up by some demons." Yonghwa explained, not wanting to tell her that he grew up in a bad environment even if he's a demon. "I just thought it could be you."

"Ahjussi~" Seohwa cooed, smiling widely, started to act cute in front of Yonghwa, turning him into a pool of goo. She jumped onto the bench and hug Yonghwa's arm. "Don't worry. I'm not going to worry you by going to the Underworld."

"Then who is it, princess?" he asked, using the nickname he gave her.

"It's one of my classmate. Don't worry though! He's already in the hospital now. Yumi seonsaengnim told us he'll be just fine." Seohwa informed.

"Yumi? As in Jung Yumi?"

"Yes. The one whose leg you stabbed earlier. You should go apologize after this!" Seohwa commanded.

Jung Yumi is Yonghwa's sunbae at the time when they were in school. He never likes her. Her with her crazy obsession of sports such as gymnastics or marathons. He still couldn't understand why she's a kindergarten teacher instead of an athlete or something in that area. Is she going to brainwash the kids to do marathons like she did to her boyfriend Joonyoung back then?

The two fell into silence afterwards. Seohwa is just waiting for Yonghwa to say something meanwhile Yonghwa is taking deep breaths to calm himself after running so wildly while panicking. And it that silence then, is when Yonghwa finally hear her voice again.

Her voice echoes through the cells of his brain as her small yellings can be heard all through the building. She must be close. 'Seohwa-yah!' he can hear it well. And so can Seohwa.

"Umma is here!" Seohwa informed cheerfully.
Seohyun is here

"Ow this is so great! Now I can finally introduce you to umma! She'll like you!"
No, she won't. You wouldn't be here if she does like me.

"Come on, ahjussi!"
Call me appa. That's my wish.

Seohwa grabbed Yonghwa's hand with her little one. She basically drag him to the playground of Sky Institute since her mom usually picks her up there. And she guessed right, that Seohyun is standing there at the playground.

The second he laid his eyes on her, he never wants to blink anymore. She is still the same girl she is, but now a woman. Her features exactly the same, but more mature. Her hair up in a french bun. Her cheeks red from the burning hot sun. She's wearing what seems to be a white tank-top inside with a white cardigan to cover it, also with white pants, making her looks even more attractive for Yonghwa as he's used to seeing her in white dresses.

"Seohwa-yah! There you ar-" she stopped. Yonghwa has to avert his eyes off of her now that she has seen him.

However, it doesn't stop him from being close to Seohwa, or letting go of her small hand. He even gripped on her little hand harder than before, afraid to let her go to her own mother.
And Seohyun seems to noticed that.

"Umma!" Seohwa called. "Why are you here so early? It's not even my break time yet."

Seohyun stares at Yonghwa, right into his eyes. "I got a call from the school saying you were taken away by a .. demon." her eyes didn't leave his at all the whole time she answered her daughter.

"Ow!" Seohwa smiled. "It's fine umma! This is just-"

"Jung Yonghwa. I know." Seohyun muttered. Yonghwa let out a weak little smirk.

"I've told you?" Seohwa asked, scratching the back of her hair with her other hand that wasn't held tight. This time she turned to Yonghwa. "Ahjussi, this is my-"

"Umma. Seo Joohyun. I know." he answered, mimicking Seohyun earlier. His smirk gotten wider, making Seohyun shudder.

Seohwa threw Yonghwa's hand away. "Aissh! You two are no fun!" Yonghwa got startled at the loss of warmth in his hand. Seohyun took the chance to grab Seohwa to her side, only to fail.

Yonghwa quickly backhug the little angel. Making the little angel startled. But she decided she likes it.

"Umma! Are you crying?" Seohwa asked as she noticed her mom's slightly red eyes.

"No." Seohyun held back her tears immediately. "I'm here to scold you for skipping class. Get back to class now." she scolded.

"Oh yeah! Forgot!" Seohwa smiled. She struggles out of Yonghwa's arms and run away to the building. "See you later umma! Ahjussi!"

Seohyun watches as her daughter ran inside the building, the sight of her disappearing.

"Still good at hiding tears aren't you?" Yonghwa teased. Seohyun look back at him immediately afterwards.

"Oppa, how are you?" she muttered weakly.
She have to admit that he hasn't change at all. His perfect face features which mature more. His jawline even sharper now, making him very attractive. His red horn not very noticeable, hidden in his hair. He's wearing a sharp looking black suit. He still looks exactly the same as the man she loves.

"Not very good." Yonghwa answered. "You just distracted my little hangout. And now she ran back to her class because you scolded her."

"Your little hangout?" Seohyun asked.

Yonghwa nodded. "Don't you think a screwed man like me should've at least have something to cheer himself on once in a while? In this case it's her."

The words striked through her. Seohyun's thoughts wander to her highschool days.

Flashback

The only place in the school where angels and demons are forced to meet each other is the cafetaria. And that's why Seohyun couldn't get rid of Jung Yonghwa who just put his plate of food onto her table, making all of her angel friends sprint away, scared of the demon in front of them.

"You've been following me all around today! Leave me alone!" Seohyun complained as Yonghwa who seated himself across her stares at her so .. intimately.

"Well, I'm a prince. I get to do whatever I want." he announced.

"I'm the princess too, you know?" Seohyun asked back.

"I know. You're my princess." he smirked, hand tilting Seohyun's chin up, making her blush a little.

Seohyun slapped his hand away. "Your princess?!"

"Yeah. Keep doing that. You look so y when you're mad." Yonghwa smirked again. Seohyun blushes even more.

"Is this some kind of entertainment for you?" she asked him.

Yonghwa chuckled. "Don't you think a screwed man like me should've at least have something to cheer himself on once in a while? In this case it's you."

End of Flashback

Seohyun frowned ironically to the words. "I thought that's my job."

Yonghwa smirked for the tenth time that hour. "Funny. I thought so too." He plopped himself down to a nearby swing at the playground. "But you weren't even there for me to do that anymore. So what can I say? Isn't your daughter the best replacement then?"

Seohyun stare at him in concern. She put herself in his shoe before and decided that she too would be really really mad if she's him. Plus he's a demon. Why isn't he mad? "Be mad at me now, Oppa."

"Can't do that, Hyun." Yonghwa pushed his feet on the ground to swing himself back and forth. "People finding the Angel Queen's clothes here is just a bit bizzarre, isn't it? Besides, I don't want to saddened my little angel."

'How ironic. She is yours.'
Seohyun thought. But he can't find out. Not now. Not after Seohwa has gotten so close to him. It'll be so much easier for him to kill her after he found out she is his blood flesh and decided to kill her since he doesn't want her. Never will she let that happen. Seohwa is the last piece of Yonghwa's love for her.

"Why is her name containing one of my name's character. 'Hwa'? Just found that out after you called her. I always call her Seo." Yonghwa chuckled. "Is that a somehow apology for me after you betrayed me?"

Seohyun kneeled in front of him right then.

Yonghwa got startled with her sudden move, and stood up from the swing he occupied.

"Yong, I-" She started, a tear escaped her eyes. "I'm the one who did wrong. I'm the one who betrayed you. My baby has nothing to do with the sins I committed to you. She's innocent. If you want revenge, please do it to me. Please don't involve my baby in this."

Yonghwa's face turned really dark that Seohyun thought she'll be killed right there.

But the demon only fly in front of her face, kneeling in front of her. He touched her hands. Warmth; she felt. And when Yonghwa put her hand on his face, making it rub his cheek, the shiver runs down to Seohyun's spine, making her dizzy again after years. Seohyun closed her eyes, letting a few more tears fell. And she felt her hand wet. Not with her tears. She saw Yonghwa shed a tear.

"I'm sorry, angel. You're too late to say that."

And with that, Yonghwa fly away backwards, letting Seohyun's hand hangs up in the air as he let go of it.


Author's Note

Don't you think a screwed girl like me should've at least have something to cheer herself on once in a while? In this case it's subscribers and lovely comments.

Yay! Finally finished this chapter!

I love writing Yongseo short moments!

yongseo.jpg

 

And since we're talking about how Yonghwa is hot; And that he's a demon in this fiction; And he basically wears black the whole time since he's a demon; I'll tell you why you have to love him as a demon;

1441250_363187693826671_701361643_n.jpg

 

Joonie the demon too!

86ae9-tumblr_mwpnk7stai1r5z2nso3_1280.jp

It's a must for Joonie though. He's a member of MBLAck. Not Mwhite!
HAHAHAHAHAH!

 

MBLAQ-White-Forever-promotional-pics-mbl

Okay that is such an old joke. Phew.

 

Back to the story;
This is the longest chapter I've written so far I guess! Yay me!
This is my favorite one so far too. I don't know why but it just feels great and satisfying after I finished this.

And actually in a second moment there, the Yongseo family is complete! Ooh wow.
Tell me how nice I am. Hahah!

I hope you like this chapter as much as I do~

And yes I inserted my new favorite We Got Married couple; Poca and Guri!
They're just a cameo here. Teehee.

But they're most definitely a regular of We Got Married for the time being and let me tell you, they're the taller version of Adam Couple!
Maybe not as loved as Adam Couple is yet. But they're really cute and funny! Gahhh! My feels~

 tumblr_muxokxW9DQ1qmzbapo1_400.jpg

 

In personal life stories~

Well, nothing really cool happened in my life lately. I'm such a loser.
That's why I got more time to surf the internet, specifically Youtube.

Got bored? Here's my current top 3 favorite KPop videos in Youtube;
1. Monday Couple Anniversary day; Haha and KwangSoo expecting a new brother
2. Minho is a Gil killer (SHINee Minho caught LeeSsang Gil farting)
3. MBLAQ Seungho got on SHINee's van

And I just learned that this story got 53 subscribers so far! Thanks a whole lot you people! I love ya!
Please don't unsubscribe T.T

And who sent me all those karma points? OMG.

 

Oh yeah! I just learned another thing about myself too! That i love to make people curious; So uhm ..
Seohwa and Joonie will be in the same room in the next chapter of the next chapter.

Stick out tongue!

I really love your comments you see. I really want to reply them! But I don't want to spoil anything. So that's why I've offering to private message me instead! I'm totally replying it as soon as I see it. So leave your comments bellow to speak up your thoughts and message me when you got confused of something. I'll be glad to explain~

Bye for now dudes and dudettes~

- KPOPMonstahh